Auskick 2011

Adelaide Footy League, Southern, Country Footy, VFL, WAFL, NTFL, etc.

Auskick 2011

Postby Dirko » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Guys,

Most Auskick centres are starting to open up for registrations so if you have a child in the age group then get on board !

Go to http://www2.aflauskick.com.au/, find your closest centre and register.

Remember like all things Football, the centres are run by volunteers, so if you wish to help let your centre coordinator know, or contact your club Auskick Manager or Development Officer.

All SANFL clubs, allocate AFL Grid Games to centres in their zone, so your child may even get a chance to run around Footy Pk, at half time of an AFL game !

Juniors are an important part of Footy clubs, so what better then getting involved in the first instant !

Cheers

P.S If any one has any queries please feel free to PM me and I'll be able to pass you on to the appropriate contact !

The joy of being on the hill drinking beer cannot be understated
Dirko
Coach

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: Auskick 2011

Postby locky801 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 am

Thanks SJABC, for information Broadview's Auskick is starting ealier than most others, commencing on Saturday 19th March, 9am at Broadview Oval for any that may be interested in having their kids come along
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3770 times
Been liked: 1180 times

Postby kicks.like.a.girl » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:10 pm

For anyone who has a young daughter, or knows a young girl... this one's for you :D

For the second year I will be running an "All Girls" Auskick Centre for young girls who are too shy or intimidated going against the boys.

"All Girls" Salisbury Primary School Auskick
Where- Salisbury Primary School
When- Wednesday afternoons
Time- 3:45pm until 4:45pm
Starts- 25th May ... finishing on the 29th June

To coincide with the AFL National Women’s Championships, this “All Girls” Auskick Centre will be representing Girls Footy during an AFL game. The girls will be participating in grid games at half time of the Crows vs. West Coast Game at AAMI Stadium on the 11th of June. This will happen as an "All Female" display of football takes over the oval.

This is a really exciting chance for young girls to get involved with a game they may not have put any thought into.

If you would like more details you can go to the Auskick website, PM me, or email emmag@sanfl.com.au

:d
www.facebook.com/sa.femalefootball ...

www.facebook.com/sfcwomens ...

GET AROUND IT!!!
kicks.like.a.girl
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby FootyWiz81 » Mon May 09, 2011 1:09 am

I heard a rumor, (prob not true) but the people that run the auskick in each town make a very large amount of money, upwards of $1000 pw
FootyWiz81
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Dirko » Mon May 09, 2011 4:49 am

=)) :))

Can you let me know which town? I'll move there straight away.

There is only one person who is employed in the SANFL who makes a salary that has auskick in his title, and that's the auskick & participation manager. All the SANFL development officers look after auskick in their respective zones, but that's just a part of what they do.

Most SANFL clubs have a volunteer who assist the DO, called "auskick managers" but they are unpaid. All auskick centres in SA are run by club/school volunteers. If anyone got paid for directly running an auskick centre, I'd be very surprised.
The joy of being on the hill drinking beer cannot be understated
Dirko
Coach

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Mythical Creature » Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 am

FootyWiz81 wrote:I heard a rumor, (prob not true) but the people that run the auskick in each town make a very large amount of money, upwards of $1000 pw

:shock: Trust me its all volunteer. I certainly don't get paid nor do I want to get paid.
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby Rams52 » Mon May 09, 2011 10:32 am

I'm sure that the only way someone would get paid for running an Auskick centre, is if the club that they are running it for, decides to pay them in some way.
Rams52
Under 16s

Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 20 times
Grassroots Team: Nairne-Bremer

Postby the big bang » Mon May 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:
FootyWiz81 wrote:I heard a rumor, (prob not true) but the people that run the auskick in each town make a very large amount of money, upwards of $1000 pw

:shock: Trust me its all volunteer. I certainly don't get paid nor do I want to get paid.

definetly not true.
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby Hazbeen » Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:

MC, with all the cash you and I make from running our respective centres we could take an all expenses trip to somewhere flash like Pinery or Erith.

How many kids did you get first week? we have nearly 50 registered all ready
Hazbeen
Veteran

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 122 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Postby Mythical Creature » Mon May 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Hazbeen wrote:
Mythical Creature wrote:

MC, with all the cash you and I make from running our respective centres we could take an all expenses trip to somewhere flash like Pinery or Erith.

How many kids did you get first week? we have nearly 50 registered all ready

As long as you pay for the fuel :lol:

We had 36 out last week which I was pretty happy about. It was good to see 5 new faces that I hadn't seen before. Hopefully we can talk them into playing footy for us now.
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues