SA Churches & Community Cricket Association 2012/2013

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: SA Churches & Community Cricket Association 2012/2013

Postby Mythbuster » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 pm

First of all i'd like to congratulate the rose park boys on thier back to back premierships. They were the best side all year and thoroughly deserve the win. The games we play against these guys are always hard fought and I wouldn't have it any other way. The vast majority of guys in that side and all saccca clubs are good people and I'm proud to have played in this comp for over 15 years. Having said that....the minority that choose to use this and the facebook site to spew thier mindless dribble should go to the bathroom and have a quick glance at the glass on the wall. Be it those who bait others looking for a reaction, or those dumb enough to bite, you might want to think about what exactly you are getting out of it. Its not even anonymous on the facebook site, so everyone knows when your carrying on like a knob. The most troubling thing for me is that the main culprits aren't teenagers, but adults in thier 30's and 40's, some with kids!

Now Burgo might like to get some praise for his efforts in creating the facebook site, and so he should. It was a damn good site and utilised by all divisions and the majority of players. So I for one say thanks burgo, for taking the time and effort to better our competition, and I'm sorry you have had to put up with the childish antics of a few individuals.

Signed

Anonymous
Mythbuster
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby infinity+1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 am

moses wrote:
infinity+1 wrote:
moses wrote:I know much hasn't been said on here as it isn't Para Vista or NEK who won it, or we are all caught up in the pending move of Baldo to Mt Torrens next season, but here is a pic of your back to back Div 1 premiers.
I'm quite confident that if Rose Park had of lost this forum would of lit up, but no they held there nerves and won the game with 7 wickets in the shed.

Hi Wino

I recognise raf, clarke and mcdonald. Don't know who the others are.

Only need those three with some of the teams you play in this comp, any more players is a waste.

I agree with you mate, very broad shoulders those three holding up the rest of the team.
infinity+1
Rookie

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 8 times

Postby infinity+1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 am

Mythbuster wrote:First of all i'd like to congratulate the rose park boys on thier back to back premierships. They were the best side all year and thoroughly deserve the win. The games we play against these guys are always hard fought and I wouldn't have it any other way. The vast majority of guys in that side and all saccca clubs are good people and I'm proud to have played in this comp for over 15 years. Having said that....the minority that choose to use this and the facebook site to spew thier mindless dribble should go to the bathroom and have a quick glance at the glass on the wall. Be it those who bait others looking for a reaction, or those dumb enough to bite, you might want to think about what exactly you are getting out of it. Its not even anonymous on the facebook site, so everyone knows when your carrying on like a knob. The most troubling thing for me is that the main culprits aren't teenagers, but adults in thier 30's and 40's, some with kids!

Now Burgo might like to get some praise for his efforts in creating the facebook site, and so he should. It was a damn good site and utilised by all divisions and the majority of players. So I for one say thanks burgo, for taking the time and effort to better our competition, and I'm sorry you have had to put up with the childish antics of a few individuals.

Signed

Anonymous

What is going on did i miss something?
infinity+1
Rookie

Postby Under_Scrutiny » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:17 am

Smasha wrote:
bar20 wrote:What happened to the Churches facebook page? Did Baldo kill it?[/quote]

hahahahaha, think you are giving me to much credit for this one,
although I did really upset burgo pretty badly :twisted:
something along the lines of ....hope he never sees me again. bahahahaha......can dish it out little fella
but definately cant handle copping it back. you probably will see the site back next year cause he cant handle not getting any praise or recognition from all of his fans.
any way back to retirement now bye for now, much love ....baldo.

Wow, you seriously need to retire for good, you remind me of a 15 yr old attention seeking schoolgirl!
I'm laughing my hardest when u wrote that he can't handle copping it back, like someone else said the biggest pot calling the kettle black, you can't handle anything thrown at you at all as witnessed on the Facebook page, you were shot down post after post after post.

If the saccca makes you association coach it will be the worst thing in the history of the carnival team that would ever occur, you are not a role model after hearing you pathetic spit at an umpire, players and even opposition scorers right I'm front of your son apparently.

Do the sacca and your teammates a favour and F**king retire for all good!!!
Under_Scrutiny
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby moses » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 am

infinity+1 wrote:
moses wrote:
infinity+1 wrote:
moses wrote:I know much hasn't been said on here as it isn't Para Vista or NEK who won it, or we are all caught up in the pending move of Baldo to Mt Torrens next season, but here is a pic of your back to back Div 1 premiers.
I'm quite confident that if Rose Park had of lost this forum would of lit up, but no they held there nerves and won the game with 7 wickets in the shed.

Hi Wino

Only need those three with some of the teams you play in this comp, any more players is a waste.

I agree with you mate, very broad shoulders those three holding up the rest of the team.

I agree with you mate, shows how crap the other teams are, esp Vi$$ta now that Marshall didn't play the season and they can't make the big dance, who relied on who lol
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby dark & stormy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 am

Under_Scrutiny wrote:
Smasha wrote:
bar20 wrote:What happened to the Churches facebook page? Did Baldo kill it?[/quote]

something along the lines of ....hope he never sees me again. bahahahaha......can dish it out little fella
but definately cant handle copping it back. you probably will see the site back next year cause he cant handle not getting any praise or recognition from all of his fans.

Wow, you seriously need to retire for good, you remind me of a 15 yr old attention seeking schoolgirl!
I'm laughing my hardest when u wrote that he can't handle copping it back, like someone else said the biggest pot calling the kettle black, you can't handle anything thrown at you at all as witnessed on the Facebook page, you were shot down post after post after post.

If the saccca makes you association coach it will be the worst thing in the history of the carnival team that would ever occur, you are not a role model after hearing you pathetic spit at an umpire, players and even opposition scorers right I'm front of your son apparently.

hahahahaha, ouch that hurts mate.
see now the churches site is moving along again. I dont post and the site has nothing to talk about.
now I post and you all have something to say ......your welcome.
be very carefull when you mention my son. if you want to say something to me feel free to post it on here if it makes you feel better.
I am very outspoken and wil not change.
I have made alot of mistakes and I have apologised to the people that I needed to , so now we can all move on , or you can make yourselves feel better by posting on here . good luck with that and see if you can mange to talk about something else other than me for awhile. ....so up to you guys now if want to keep going with the crap that I may have started or not, but I am happy to move on.
good luck to all.
dark & stormy
Reserves

Been liked: 4 times

Postby infinity+1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:40 am

moses wrote:
infinity+1 wrote:
moses wrote:
infinity+1 wrote:[

I agree with you mate, shows how crap the other teams are, esp Vi$$ta now that Marshall didn't play the season and they can't make the big dance, who relied on who lol

I agree with you mate, Rose Park have more free loaders than port powder
infinity+1
Rookie

Postby tkr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 am

Mythbuster wrote:First of all i'd like to congratulate the rose park boys on thier back to back premierships. They were the best side all year and thoroughly deserve the win. The games we play against these guys are always hard fought and I wouldn't have it any other way. The vast majority of guys in that side and all saccca clubs are good people and I'm proud to have played in this comp for over 15 years. Having said that....the minority that choose to use this and the facebook site to spew thier mindless dribble should go to the bathroom and have a quick glance at the glass on the wall. Be it those who bait others looking for a reaction, or those dumb enough to bite, you might want to think about what exactly you are getting out of it. Its not even anonymous on the facebook site, so everyone knows when your carrying on like a knob. The most troubling thing for me is that the main culprits aren't teenagers, but adults in thier 30's and 40's, some with kids!

Signed

Anonymous

I also would like to say thanks to Burgo for his effort with the facebook site and hopefully if it is up and running again then the immature individuals have been sent to Coventry and never get to post any of their rude, self-indulgent, self-centred, self-pitying comments again.
tkr
Rookie

Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 19 times

Postby bar20 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 am

Smasha wrote:

Didn't mind the thread. Thought Burgo put a lot of time into that FB group

Anyway thought Todd Weidenbach and Terry Potts helped kill it
bar20
Under 16s

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Postby Under_Scrutiny » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 am

Smasha wrote:
Under_Scrutiny wrote:
Smasha wrote:

hahahahaha, ouch that hurts mate.
see now the churches site is moving along again. I dont post and the site has nothing to talk about.
now I post and you all have something to say ......your welcome.
be very carefull when you mention my son. if you want to say something to me feel free to post it on here if it makes you feel better.
I am very outspoken and wil not change.
I have made alot of mistakes and I have apologised to the people that I needed to , so now we can all move on , or you can make yourselves feel better by posting on here . good luck with that and see if you can mange to talk about something else other than me for awhile. ....so up to you guys now if want to keep going with the crap that I may have started or not, but I am happy to move on.
good luck to all.

I never said anything bad toward your son and I would never do that u idiot, it's all about you remember.

Surely your too embarrassed now to play in this league next year, I hope you do, love for you to be the laughing stock of the saccca again
Under_Scrutiny
Rookie

Postby dark & stormy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 am

hahaha , I will still be here mate.
thought we were going to move on ? let it go and start fresh.
see how that goes.
dark & stormy
Reserves

Postby Under_Scrutiny » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 am

Smasha wrote:hahaha , I will still be here mate.
see how that goes.

Hahahahaha yeah let's move on as just as I thought u can't handle copping it back
Under_Scrutiny
Rookie

Postby Cougar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:36 am

Um......Final Cricket Tips Leaderboard

112 - tkr
111 - Cougar
106 – Carey
103 – Express
101 - Moses
100 - Pidge
93 – Auto
92 – Smasha
88 – Webbing
Cougar
League - Best 21

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 37 times

Postby Cougar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am

And

CHURCHES & COMMUNITY CRICKET ASSOCIATION

PRESENTATION DINNER

FRIDAY APRIL 5
6:30pm

POLICE CLUB – 27 Carrington Street, City (just down from Trims)

• Premiership shields presented to winning Captains
• Association Trophy Winners announced
• Join with mates and rivals alike to celebrate our season
• Selection of bar meals available
• Happy Hour from 5-6pm for those early starters! 

Please RSVP to the President (peter.craig.taylor@gmail.com) by Friday March 29.
Cougar
League - Best 21

Postby tkr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 am

Cougar wrote:And

PRESENTATION DINNER

FRIDAY APRIL 5

Is there a prize presented at the presenation night for winning the tips :D
tkr
Rookie

Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 19 times

Postby dark & stormy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:50 am

Under_Scrutiny wrote:
Smasha wrote:hahaha , I will still be here mate.
see how that goes.

Hahahahaha yeah let's move on as just as I thought u can't handle copping it back

?????
wtf mate, I can handle it no worries at all. you can always pm me if you want to continue that way I dont get banned from this site.
but let me make this very clear for you and anyone else on here......I am willing to let it go and move on.
but if you want to continue on here then no problems here.
dark & stormy
Reserves

Postby mozzie » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 am

Lol this forum cracks me up, yes Rose Park are overrated, yes Rose Park are full off old farts, yes Rose Park had three guys who carried the rest of us but what we are, are back to back premiers.
Reidy,myself and about 5 others got carried grand final day but when u only need 4 batters to win what can we do!
I got called old, had threats of my lights being punched out, had my fatherhood questioned, got fired by George over some of the most dodgy calls but I wouldn't want it any other way!
Now hide behind your usernames and keep the pot shots coming at Rose Park and we just continue to drink out of Reidys shoes and polish our medals!
Back to Back Rose Park
Hendo
mozzie
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Mawson Lakes

Postby Cougar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Signed

Anonymous

Cheers Mythbuster and you're right in suggesting it's a good little comp to play in
Cougar
League - Best 21

Postby Cougar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:20 pm

tkr wrote:
Cougar wrote:And

PRESENTATION DINNER

FRIDAY APRIL 5

Is there a prize presented at the presenation night for winning the tips :D

Yep, beers from me ;)
Cougar
League - Best 21

Postby Ted » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 pm

how many times do you wanna start fresh smasha??

every time you say something stupid and we pick you up on it you say its time to
put that behind us and start again. what sort of moron are you? How about thinking
before you open that big gob of yours you fool!?

FFS you are supposed to get wiser and smarter as you get older, obviosly this doesnt apply to you.
gizzin' on the miz since 2004
Ted

Been liked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps