Social Twenty20 cricket league - Parkside / Eastwood in Adel

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Social Twenty20 cricket league - Parkside / Eastwood in Adel

Postby sloga » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Last Man Stands is now starting leagues in Adelaide. If you are interested in joining this exciting new way to play cricket and want to register as an individual wanting to join another team or if you and 7 mates are keen for abit of fun run by a professional outfit then please register via our website - Last Man Stands Adelaide
Every team and player get a global, city and league ranking. Players get an online profile with batting and bowling stats for their Last Man Stands career as well as global batting and bowling rankings. With over 10 000 players playing globally you get a great idea just how good you are - all fun!

REGISTER NOW as places are limited for midweek league.

Call Greg on 0412103498 or email mailto:adelaide@lastmanstands.com if you have any questions.

Sunday leagues are also available for teams to register in all major cities throughout Australia.

8-a-side cricket made to be fun with some quirky rules - LAST MAN STANDS
Attachments
lms.jpg
lms.jpg (148.75 KiB) Viewed 471 times
sloga
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Adelaide Lutheran

Re: Social Twenty20 cricket league - Parkside / Eastwood in Adel

Postby BMAC » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:05 pm

My team would be keen to join the last man stands league. I have registered for this tournament and only need to find out what it costs? Any help please.
BMAC

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Woodville South

Postby magpie in the 80's » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:11 pm

BMAC wrote:My team would be keen to join the last man stands league. I have registered for this tournament and only need to find out what it costs? Any help please.

Call Greg on 0412103498 or email mailto:adelaide@lastmanstands.com if you have any questions. ;) 8)
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Postby wycbloods » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

BMAC wrote:My team would be keen to join the last man stands league. I have registered for this tournament and only need to find out what it costs? Any help please.

You need to worry about saturdays first champ ;)
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jnr.

CoverKing said what?

Agree with AF on this one!
wycbloods
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 20 times

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps