Jarman and the redlegs

Anything to do with the history of the SANFL

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:08 pm

Magpiespower wrote:
However, I can still think of a couple of times when we weren't March premiers, ie. 1984 and 1997.

I seem to recall one or two years in that time when we weren't March premiers either...

:D

Ah yes, but being a Norwood supporter, it stands to reason that my memory would be superior to yours :lol:

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Postby Adelaide Hawk » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:40 pm

Andrew Jarman is a very emotional person who will often speak with passion without consideration. As a result he can often say things he may later regret, but you know it is exactly how he is feeling at the time. He's a very candid person whose honestly can land him in trouble at times. He can be inovative, inspirational, infuriating, annoying, interesting, humorous, entertaining, and downright silly ... but never boring, and he's good for football.

It also amuses me that gaining a good player from another club it is called 'inspired recruiting', but if you lose a good player to another club it's called 'poaching'.
Adelaide Hawk
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Wedgie » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:53 pm

Adelaide Hawk wrote: As a result he can often say things he may later regret,

Close, he quite often says things that the club regrets! lol
They give him full reign though as bad or good, its all publicity for the SANFL.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3894 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL History Forum