Garry Lyon - serious mental health condition.

Talk on the national game

Re: Garry Lyon - serious mental health condition.

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:56 pm

HH3 wrote:Dont like the

Middle aged women on Facebook wrote:"Im over it! Backstabbers get whats coming to them! You really know who your friends are! Karmas a bitch!"

posts?

:lol:

"I hate people who come on here and bitch about things and just leave it open ended so you don't know who it's directed at!"
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Booney wrote:

Middle aged women on Facebook wrote:"Im over it! Backstabbers get whats coming to them! You really know who your friends are! Karmas a bitch!"

posts?

"I hate people who come on here and bitch about things and just leave it open ended so you don't know who it's directed at!"

Both are fine examples or the:

FML

Proceeded by 18 other chicks asking what's wrong but the initial chick has no response, probably what she's like in the sack too!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby stan » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Booney wrote:

posts?

[emoji38]

Lol, i think there is at least 2 or 3 per day that I see.

Actually its funny when you know the full story. For example and one that really applies to here or what has allegedly.

Here we go, a guy was actually posting about how hard it is when yoh know there is some out there that hates you blah blah and some crap forgiving as well. So people post stuff like chin up and keep on plowing on etc.

Seems all well and good, but when it turns out he was rooting his mates musses and well his mate found out. Not his mates ex but his missues. So its easy knowing whats going on its easy to see who hates who.

But I digress....
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1254 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby bennymacca » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Booney wrote:

posts?

If they are middle aged there has to be some sort of casual (or overt) racism also thrown in
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL