woodublieve12 wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
Spargo wrote:Kurt Tippett 2017;
Ranking : 62 - worst since 2008
Disposals : 8.0 - worst since 2008
Contested marks : 1.4 - worst since 2008
Goals : 0.6 - worst since 2008
Hit outs to advantage : 2.6

He has a heart like a split pea, it's incredible he's still getting a game.
What's he on a year? No wonder the players have the shits on.

i got potted for saying he wasnt going that great. care to elaborate wubbsy?

Last year he was all Australian form.
. This year he's been injured. He has plenty of friends underperforming.

I am guessing we will offload him at the end of the season to free up space. Which we will have a fair bit off

He didn't even make the squad of 40.

Averaged 13 disposals and 3 marks a match along with 25 hit outs, I'd like to know which AA spot his form warranted him vying for?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Re: Sydney Swans

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:20 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
Spargo wrote:Kurt Tippett 2017;
Ranking : 62 - worst since 2008
Disposals : 8.0 - worst since 2008
Contested marks : 1.4 - worst since 2008
Goals : 0.6 - worst since 2008
Hit outs to advantage : 2.6

He has a heart like a split pea, it's incredible he's still getting a game.
What's he on a year? No wonder the players have the shits on.

i got potted for saying he wasnt going that great. care to elaborate wubbsy?

Last year he was all Australian form.
. This year he's been injured. He has plenty of friends underperforming.

I am guessing we will offload him at the end of the season to free up space. Which we will have a fair bit off

He didn't even make the squad of 40.

Averaged 13 disposals and 3 marks a match along with 25 hit outs, I'd like to know which AA spot his form warranted him vying for?

He got injured, last third of the season... Every media outlet and experts were saying it prior to injury
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3034 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby MW » Wed May 31, 2017 10:23 am

You can paint this picture anyway you like, but paying Tippett this contract has been a massive failure, especially considering the form line you would have seen at his time at the Crows (bar one good final against Hawthorn).
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2633 times
Been liked: 1863 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 31, 2017 10:27 am

MW wrote:You can paint this picture anyway you like, but paying Tippett this contract has been a massive failure, especially considering the form line you would have seen at his time at the Crows (bar one good final against Hawthorn).

Sums up his whole career thus far, promises the world and delivers an atlas.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:29 am

MW wrote:You can paint this picture anyway you like, but paying Tippett this contract has been a massive failure, especially considering the form line you would have seen at his time at the Crows (bar one good final against Hawthorn).

I never said it was a success...

He was very good at the cows and you supporters conveniently forget that. He always took the number 1 and sometimes number two as well, which is why Walker looked like a million bucks when he was there and than struggled for good period of time to adjust after he left.

I reckon needs to ruck more, if he is going to stay (which I doubt he will)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 31, 2017 10:34 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

He was very good at the cows and you supporters conveniently forget that. He always took the number 1 and sometimes number two as well, which is why Walker looked like a million bucks when he was there and than struggled for good period of time to adjust after he left.

He was poop at the crows, a one trick pony, needed the move.

You are right though, he looks at his handiest when he's in the ruck and getting a bit of grunt in his game, he seems lazy and soft when he sluts around the goals.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 am

Oh Well we will just trade Tippett for Dusty, seems like something Richmond might do...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed May 31, 2017 10:41 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Oh Well we will just trade Tippett for Dusty, seems like something Richmond might do...

He'll be at Collingwood next year I would think. They desperately need a big body up front to help Moore out, Cox isn't the answer. Maybe Jesse White can hand over his guernsey to Tippett?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7519 times
Been liked: 10817 times

Postby Booney » Wed May 31, 2017 10:43 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:He didn't even make the squad of 40.

There was a patch through the mid-latter part of the season ( post the squad of 40 being announced ) where he was indeed the form big man of the competition. Rucking most of the game and drifting forward. Was probably the best footy of his career for about 8-10 weeks.

Having said that though, he's got claims to be the most over paid footballer in the competition.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7519 times
Been liked: 10817 times

Postby JK » Wed May 31, 2017 10:43 am

woodublieve12 wrote:I am guessing we will offload him at the end of the season to free up space.

Wouldn't think you'd be freeing up too much as I reckon you'd still have to pay a fair %age of his wage to any potential suitor
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 31, 2017 10:49 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:He didn't even make the squad of 40.

There was a patch through the mid-latter part of the season ( post the squad of 40 being announced ) where he was indeed the form big man of the competition. Rucking most of the game and drifting forward. Was probably the best footy of his career for about 8-10 weeks.

Having said that though, he's got claims to be the most over paid footballer in the competition.

His stats weren't great and although I guess it's hard with such brilliant footballers around him, he failed to poll a Brownlow vote.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:51 am

Booney wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Oh Well we will just trade Tippett for Dusty, seems like something Richmond might do...

He'll be at Collingwood next year I would think. They desperately need a big body up front to help Moore out, Cox isn't the answer. Maybe Jesse White can hand over his guernsey to Tippett?

Collingwood want Reid, and there is no way in my opinion the swans or Sam would make or want this to happen.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 31, 2017 10:53 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:

Collingwood want Reid, and there is no way in my opinion the swans or Sam would make or want this to happen.

When is Reid going to live up to his potential?

I've rated him since he come on to the scene but he hasn't delivered on a regular basis yet, do they need to offload Tippett in order for Reid to reach his full potential?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 am

Tippett to finally find his way home to Queensland and join the Suns
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3560 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:35 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:

When is Reid going to live up to his potential?

I've rated him since he come on to the scene but he hasn't delivered on a regular basis yet, do they need to offload Tippett in order for Reid to reach his full potential?

I reckon Reid needs to go down back. CHB...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed May 31, 2017 6:03 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

Didn't I get potted for saying his best football was at the crows? But now we have forgotten that he was good?
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby hollywood7477 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:34 pm

bennymacca wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Didn't I get potted for saying his best football was at the crows? But now we have forgotten that he was good?

Terry Wallace saying the Swans would be happy to pay part of Tippett's salary to get him out of the Swans
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:54 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:

Terry Wallace saying the Swans would be happy to pay part of Tippett's salary to get him out of the Swans

A man with huge credentials, 47% win record as a coach.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Tippett omitted
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:01 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Tippett omitted

Bahahaha
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1281 times
Been liked: 3494 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL