Peppa Pig

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Peppa Pig

Postby Punk Rooster » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:36 am

MatteeG wrote:
rod_rooster wrote:In the Night Garden -The makers of this show are on some serious drugs. Stronger stuff than the Beatles were when they came up with "I am the Walrus".

You know you've seen too much when you know what the little blue family are called (I know but I'll wait til one of you fellow suffering parents post it).

Master G (3) is graduating from a few ABC2 shows now. Currently loves Toby's Travelling Circus. Past faves were Gabba Gabba, Octonauts and Peppa.

Just quietly, Peppa Pig merch simply walks out the door. If I owned a store I know what I'd be stocking.

or the red "Pontepines", with Mr Pontepines moustache flying off, and the "mimimimi" noise they make.

Little Miss Punkette Rooster (7 months old) loves Cloud Babies
Master Punk is into being loud and destroying everything in sight- a mini-human bulldozer, but will calm immediately for Peppa Pig (or riot incessantly should he be denied)
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Re: Peppa Pig

Postby MatteeG » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 am

Punk Rooster wrote:or the red "Pontepines", with Mr Pontepines moustache flying off, and the "mimimimi" noise they make.

LOL. Master G had a nightmare about that episode. I woke to hear him crying. Get down to his room and he was out of bed, aimlessly wandering the room. "What's a matter mate?" his reply "I cant find the moustache ANYWHERE"

Even now he gets disturbed if that episode is on.
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment