Masterchef

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Masterchef

Postby mick » Wed May 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, I couldn't find it. I thought this show might deviate from its formula as ratings have declined over the last few seasons. I thought they might have varied things a bit. It seems that the obligatory contestant with a silly hat is from SA this year (Emma), It might just be the kiss of death for her as no silly hatters have won in the past. :lol:
mick
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Masterchef

Postby GWW » Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Only just watched a bit here and there, but everytime I watch I think "how much weight are these judges going to put on after sampling all this food". That Matt Preston guy (I think thats his name?) looks like he could lose a kg or 2.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Masterchef

Postby the joker » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 pm

I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 58 times

Re: Masterchef

Postby whufc » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm

GWW wrote:Only just watched a bit here and there, but everytime I watch I think "how much weight are these judges going to put on after sampling all this food". That Matt Preston guy (I think thats his name?) looks like he could lose a kg or 2.

Funnily enough i met all the Masterchef judges at the recent Tasting Australia festival and they are actually alot small than you would think. George would be lucky to be more than 170cm tall and 80kg big.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5592 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment