Search found 413 matches

Return

Re: Kate Cebrano screws National Anthem AGAIN!!!

NRL certainly know how to do the pre game entertainment, Cold fn Chisel.
by cracka
Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL restructuring Junior footy in Metro Area?

Just a quick point of note, Kids are zoned to an SANFL club based on where they live, not the club they play for.
by cracka
Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trades/Drafts (Nov & PSD/Rookie) - 2015

Jetta and Sinclair a straight swap

So Jetta gets upset with the Eagles crowd, chucks some spears at them and now wants to play in front of them every 2nd week, hypocritical much? Shouldve been sanctioned at the time
Probably a good thing those spears missed otherwise he would have been in real trouble.
I think the people he threw them at had imaginary shields to protect them from the imaginary spear he threw. Lucky they didn't imagine the spears bouncing off the imaginary shields & hitting someone imaginary, all imaginary hell could have broken loose.
by cracka
Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This world of our's...

I don't think any male aged between 18-50 should be seeking refugee status anyway. They should be fighting against ISIS for THEIR country. Sh!t their are Kurdish women (some are Grandmothers) who have taken up arms on the frontline.
by cracka
Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

B-Train35 wrote:RIFL teams to vote on Sedan-Cambrai coming in,seems a few clubs are not to happy with having to travel that far

Has this happened yet?
by cracka
Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Didn't it occur to you that maybe because Port are playing their 20th season and the Crows their 25th? :roll: Hard to imagine why people ignore non SA club supporters.
Do people celebrate their 21st birthday or their 21st year 12 months earlier?
Didn't you try this on the crows thread last year or the year before & it was explained to you then.
by cracka
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2016

carey wrote:
Magellan wrote:Eagles side looks like a second string outfit. Apart from experiencing match conditions, what can the Crows take away from this game?

Tomorrow at work they'll be premiership favorites for sure.

Bullish!t. We were that after we picked up Gore In the trade with Geelong. :D
by cracka
Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Booney wrote:If you need to know anything, just ask Waleed.

I do give him a bit of credit tonight for condemning the 3 brothers responsible for those stupid Muslim bomb & machinegun pranks on youtube.
by cracka
Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 NAB..

Now NTTIAWWT... what is that?!? This abbreviation stuff has gotten out of control... a while sentence can get abbreviatted now?
WHTWCT?!? (Get that one... ;-))

No Time To Initiate Another Wet Wonderful Tonguey?
Maybe its...

Not That Two Intelligent Australians Would Want To...
Sienfeld fans will understand
Not That There Is Anything Wrong With That
by cracka
Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vale - Martin Crowe

Was watching some of his highlights, would have easily made it in todays cricket world.
by cracka
Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Q. wrote:Michael Leonard still at Onkas this year?

I believe he's playing for us again.
by cracka
Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Hopefully the wanker was stupid enough to be identified & if so I would be nominating him/her to organise next year.
by cracka
Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Q. wrote:
carey wrote:Houghton by 38 - Revenge

I don't live in the ypast. It's Round 2, 2016 - an opportunity for two more points and a chance to move up the ladder.

:vom: Captain cliche, I bet you're also taking it one week at a time eh. :D
by cracka
Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 4 discussion

Wedgie wrote:Happy 1st season of the annual Geelong v Essendon country game to everyone too, can't believe it's been going this long!

First time you've been right on this matter. :D
by cracka
Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8, mate.

Not sure which I like more, Booney's previews or Valleys write ups.
by cracka
Thu May 12, 2016 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Love this, especially the last line "before you complain, have you volunteered yet"
by cracka
Sun May 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Patrick Dangerfield leaving Adelaide on Sunday

by cracka
Mon May 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C9AFL Div 7

carey wrote:
Esteban Vihaio wrote:keep feeding the troll lads

I'm not sure his even trying to Troll, I just think his a born F**k wit and has got at better at it with age.

You're on fire this morning. Im just looking at the times of your posts & I'm guessing you're 15-20 red cans in. :supz:
by cracka
Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

Finally, only taken 9 episodes to get to the good stuff. Boltons are no more. F@#ken A.
by cracka
Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

I heard of the 4th team too. Surprised me actually but a heck of a lot more water needed to go under the bridge before that even become under serious consideration.
Little birdy told me that Hackham are coming into D6 next year.

Should be a nice drive for TOS and Houghton people. :shock:
From div 6 forum
by cracka
Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mitchell would only be 3 pts as he has played majority
In Bgr at Norwood . All permits should be banned after June 30th.
HFL gave two onkas 17s permits to play under 15s sat , now that is laughable.
Bullish!t. Now I have no idea what's going on with the A grade but U15's is my sons side & you are completely wrong. We had 3 U13's filling in. Who were the 2 players you speak of.
by cracka
Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No sour grapes.
They got one back on us after the pastings we gave them
The last two years.
When was their last premiership ?
Yep, until last Saturday we were the only club not to have beaten Echunga since they returned to div 1.
Our last premiership was in 94.
Just out of curiosity when was Echungas last non tax payer funded div 1 flag. :D
by cracka
Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Indubitably, round 20.

Great win by Melbourne. Looking more likely that Hawks will finish around 6th and gunna be hard to win a flag from there.
What? They're a game clear on top & have got North, West Coast & Collingwood. Dont see them losing any of those so should remain top.
Remember last year they got smashed by West Coast in week 1 of the finals & were written off. It's theirs to lose.
by cracka
Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
Booney wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Is CEY out of contract at then end of the year?

Free up some space for him?

COLA

Swans were keen on him last year... Being wasted at the crows

Will swap him for either Hannebery, Mitchell, Kennedy, Heeney, Parker or Kieren Jack. Seems a fair trade to me. :D
by cracka
Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Discussion of the penultimate

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:If Hawkins gets games then Sloane is goneski

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

On the flip side if Mitchell got nothing for his hit on Watts, then Sloane is safeski. :D
by cracka
Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Do you think Hawthorn would have beaten anyone in the top 8 when they got whacked by Melbourne 2 weeks ago?

Do you think Geelong would have beaten snyone in the top 6 when they crawled over Richmond last week?

Do you think Sydney would have beaten anyone in the top 4 3 weeks ago when they just got over Carlton at home?

If you're basing premiership chances on that game last night then you're a harsh man. I'm not being precious either as I'm as critical as anyone is of the Crows and my posts in the last 3 days show this. But to write them off based on their effort last night is laughable. They still put up 34 scoring shots.

Sorry to offend you LK, just my opinion FWIW.
I think there's daylight between those 3 sides I mentioned and the Crows. That's my opinion, not necessarily a fact. We'll know if I'm right in 3-4 weeks i guess. I think Port's effort last night was great, but they are not a great side and didn't play a great game last night, In My Opinion.
I didn't expect any Crows supporter to agree with me.
I agree with those 3 being ahead of the Crows, not by daylight however. Even though we're 2nd on the ladder at the moment, Hawthorn, Sydney & Geelong are finals hardened experienced players & until we can beat them in a finals game we are not a genuine contender.
by cracka
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bennymacca wrote:They just played Eddie betts' comments that he made on 5aa on 360.

What a class act.

Quickly becoming one of my all time favourite players

Totally agree. Would love to know if Booney's opinion of him has changed at all in the last week.
by cracka
Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dane Swan, probably the last of the true characters of the AFL.
by cracka
Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 - The bitter end, for some.

Just read that tonight is the 1st time in 11 years that the Friday night game hasn't had at least 1 Victorian side playing.
by cracka
Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 - The bitter end, for some.

Adelaide crowds literally have no idea.
Balllllllllllllllllllllllllll -The sound of a West Coast player getting tackled.
While I agree with Carey, if you think the crows supporters are the only home crowd that do that then you don't watch a lot of footy.

Agreed I just think the Crows are the worst at it. Don't worry i certainly dont hold you in that category, A couple of Crow supporters on hear I actually value they're opinions.
I actually had a membership in our 1st year but couldn't stand the idiot supprters so never renewed it.
by cracka
Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just in case we didn't read it the first 3 times eh daisy :D
by cracka
Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

One common complaint I see on here, for example, is guaranteed coverage of games between the Crows and Port. Doesn't the fact that those games are always covered by channel Seven spell out everything you need to know about what the media would do if those teams were gone?
So what's the difference?

I loved the SANFL comp that we had in the 80s, with big crowds, replays every Saturday night etc etc. But I live in the real world and the real world is that we live in a town dominated by the AFL. We live in a town where the vast majority of Football supporters follow either the Crows or the Power. We live in a town where many people have been born since 1991 and do not have the connection to the SANFL that many of us have. I actually think it's probably fair to say that this site has a disproportionate number of people participating among it's regular posters who have no interest in either the Crows or Power. But if we are to have a viable competition going forward, it has to be a competition that is relevant to this town in 2016 and beyond. This absolutely means AFL participation, and thankfully the people running the competition have the foresight to see and accept this reality, as do the majority of clubs. Is it perfect? No. Could there be some tinkering? Quite possibly. But is it necessary? Absolutely.
You make it sound like the AFL teams rode in out of the distance like a white knight to save the SANFL, when really it was Brenton Sanderson's (remember him? He was the next prodigal son to deliver success to the Crows who ended up getting sacked in three years) brainchild, and the Crows merely took advantage of a league with clubs some of whom admittedly had a history of financial over-extension to get what they desperately wanted ASAP.
Bullsh!t. It was talked about long before he coached the crows.
by cracka
Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

woodublieve12 wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:If we lose to Adelaide I am moving to Antartica. Not saying it's not possible, it's just their supporters

Way too much agreeing lately can we resume hostilities ;)

No COLA No Sydney

shut up jerk

;) ;)

Both of you are a**holes. :D
by cracka
Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

Congratulations to Roger James for joining his brother Brett in the SA Football Hall of Fame last night. Both are a by-product of the HFL and Kersbrook Football Club, starting in Mini, Junior and Senior Colts with the Brookers before joining Norwood. Their father and Uncle played over 400 games with distinction for the KFC.
If it wasn't for him (and the dumbass Saints supporters) Port would never have made the 04 GF. Great player, career cut short by injury
by cracka
Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2

The only sad thing is that Bob Murphy is not part of this.
by cracka
Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2

Cracka you ok by me mate. A few of your counterparts has a go last night. Sorry you are collateral ATM!
Yeah, MW was a bit of a wanker last night, especially since we hadn't even played yet & we're never going to win
Bit??? And just last night... Turn it up!!!
I was being polite :D
He doesn't do our stereotype any favours.
by cracka
Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne 2016

Hindsight is a wonderful thing

People have told Dutchy how they could have handled these exits better THIS year but like some at North, he has chosen not to listen because we know that Dutchy isn't silly and that he does possess the power of understanding. And cracka, it isn't hindsight that is wonderful, it is foresight. The Roos have shown none. All that had to do is look at Geelong's approach of phasing out of older players to avoid what could be a real cropper for the Roos next season.

regards,

REB

Niether have the legends in their own lunchboxes on here . Anyone that says "what they should have done last year" is using hindsight.
Its pathetic how people will use anything to discredit another club when their own club would probably have done things the exact same way.

LOL. Has a crack because someone doesn't agree. Internet forum my friend. I have clearly explained that my club certainly HAS not done things the exact same way. Comprehension obviously not a strong point.

regards,

REB
LOL, takes offence when not even being referred to, must have felt guilty of something. Internet forum my friend. Comprehension obviously not a strong point also.

Regards,

Cracka :D
by cracka
Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Just wondering, if reserves side don't give a sh!t when the league side gets knocked out, how come Norwood & North were playing in the SANFL reserves prelim when neither of their league sides even made the finals.
by cracka
Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Preliminary Finals

Are your ears painted on, youre not picking up what im putting down. You are the ignorant pricks who are changing the basis of the argument to suit your own agenda.
I'll type slow for the intellectually challenged, the Crows have the second longest current Grand Final appearance drought behind Richmond. That means clubs that you poke fun at like Carlton Essendon and Melbourne who are universally agreed as being basket cases have been run better since 99 than yours. Why isnt the Crows mentioned in the same breath as these? They should be, but that wouldnt sell papers. They are continually talked up in the Adelaide media and you fall for it hook line and sinker. The players also drink their own bath water because of this. Most arrogant club in the AFL
Not changing anything to suit an agenda. You're the one saying history doesn't matter when it involves Hawthorn but it does when it involves the crows. Ignorance at its finest.
By the way I've never poked fun at Essendon, Carlton or Melbourne as being basket cases, that's your MO. Arrogance at its finest.
You always say if you have to resort to name calling then you've lost the argument, so thanks for the win. 8)
by cracka
Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Once again, warrior-ship of keyboard land is back on. I don't k now how many reply's ive written and then deleted. Simple version, You're not in the club, you don't know. Cant ever understand why people think deferring the blame is what we are actually doing. The seniors and juniors are separate entities but we are one club in the eye of the public and form within. Make no mistake there is no deferring of blame. I will say that when you ask for help and not get it or are ignored. You cant do much more than that. Yes this is a forum and yes people can have their opinion. However, if you don't know the full story you have no idea. One thing i will say is this, go and have a look at the ridiculous and disgraceful attempt of a story on Tyson Edwards regarding women's football. That's what journo's do.
the video of the incident is pretty damning.
by cracka
Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

Didnt see matty primus on the grand finals stage ganking tredreas limelight

It was primus leadership that got them there but yet tredrea will always be known as the premiership captain

Whos the premiership captain at the dogs? Wood or murphy
what does ganking mean.
It wasn't as if Murphy focred Wood out of the way, he was called on stage by his coach FFS.
Talk about making mountains out of molehills.
by cracka
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Silly Season, Trades and Rumours and utter BS

PatowalongaPirate wrote:Do the Crow supporters on here want Gibbs?

Would be happy to have him but not if its going to cost us what Carlton want.
by cracka
Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:roll: The pathetic arguments going on between MW, Dutchy & spargo.
by cracka
Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

It depends on how you interpret how they went to the media. Every list manager was getting interviewed in the corridors during trade week. Crows declared their hand in getting Bryce during one of these interviews. I'm not sure why you're so upset about it.
Upset? Just trying to find out why you'd include the Gibbs story with the Betts contract extension. Two completely different scenarios and I'd say Gibbs and Ablett is far more comparable.
Now I'm curious why you'd mistake an exercise in logical observation with being upset.

Hawks, it isn't up to the contracted player to decide if he's up for trade it's up to the club he's contracted to.
Wouldn't you agree Cracka?
No. Are you serious. Contracted players have been wanting trades for ever. Its up to the clubs to approve any deals done & if they're not happy with what is offered then move on. Adelaide, Carlton & Gibbs have moved on, can't understand why you haven't.
by cracka
Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

I think you need to move on sport
If you don't want to hear my views stop responding to them. I've a lot to say but it seems a bit of tension has crept in to the thread with my query about exactly why the Crows just can't seem to win. I'm not exactly here to shit stir so I'll leave you to it.

You keep asking about my posts. The obsession is getting out of hand.

Like Dutchy and Port unhealthy?
FFS, don't make comparisons or someone my get their knickers in a twist :D
by cracka
Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should Australia Day date be changed?

One reason I see need to change the date is because Jan 26th is when NSW was founded, not Australia.
by cracka
Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Im fairly sure no individual player can earn over 1k a game.

Why ?

http://www.sanfl.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Regulation-31-Total-Player-Payments-With-Cover-Sheet-Mark-Up-updated-300916.pdf

It's in the rules... Each team may have 1 marquee player paid no more than $1,000 per match
$1400 max including travel allowance. However I don't think it's an 800km round trip to Waikerie, unless he's flying there every Saturday :D
by cracka
Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

Can we please get this forum back on track & find out when coman is catching up with the flying dutchman for a beer. :D
by cracka
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2017

jo172 wrote:Dangerous game insisting on keeping blokes who don't want to be at your club there.

Our view has always been so long as your financial don't let the door hit you on the way out

Pity Carlton FC didn't share your view. :D
by cracka
Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |