Search found 617 matches

Return

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

Where have all the tactical masterminds that were critical of Clarke and his deceleration gone. He almost always get thems spot on. But there is no way he would have a feel for match situation, pitch and understanding of the game as much as the quick to criticise analysts on SAFooty :roll:
by wristwatcher
Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

hmmm, starting to notice a few boos towards goat man. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hype started to fade.
serious question. Are you watching the same raw as everyone else? :D

No I didn't, probably drowned out by a raucous Chi-town chanting YES....

The guy is so over you could win the tag titles with him
by wristwatcher
Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v NSW 3-6 March

Ran into Doug Bollinger today. Wish I could get that 10 seconds of my life back. What a f@cktard.
by wristwatcher
Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v NSW 3-6 March

Nevill hasn't scored in half an hour!

@Wristwatcher, you should've just ran through him! :lol:

I must admit it never crossed my mind he would be an arrogant rude dick. I was sitting down at work so I couldn't run through him but as I said a complete waste of expired oxygen towards an oxygen thief.

Now the nob is in with 15 required ... Split his wig Kane :D
by wristwatcher
Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The only way to sort you two out is by a wrestling match.

Bulltista vs Wristian

:D :D
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130306110059/video-game-championship-wrestling/images/9/94/Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

;)

Yes I'd like that :)

It's hilarious that he is Batista, no-one likes Batista :lol:
by wristwatcher
Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hmmm, starting to notice a few boos towards goat man. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hype started to fade.
serious question. Are you watching the same raw as everyone else? :D

Yep

Bully, you have made some outrageous statements recently, however surley you have to be joking with this one?

Mate the blokes got no idea. Now before you get all defensive and sad and say that I am bullying you Bully, don't blame me. Blame your narrow minded unwillingness to recognize talent and your lame post attempting to undermine one of the hottest streaks in WWE history that has been built on pure wrestling talent.

In the end your lack of analytical ability is only doing your wrestling viewing an injustice. For over a year you have been trying to tell the world Daniel Bryant is over rated and is no Mark Henry :)) but it might be time to suck it up and let it go. Your wrong, very wrong. Your entitled to an opinion and that's fine but brick walls are hard, Velvet sky is hot, Beer is good and Daniel Bryant is as good as there is in the business currently. One day eventually his popularity will fade, but it wont be anytime soon because when it comes time to work the guy has balls, heart and ability and true wrestling fans respect that. 8)
by wristwatcher
Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

maybe its time a few of the northern clubs invested a lot more into the junior side of it rather then the seniors......and im not just saying that about brahma and kilburn to me salisbury would be the club in the north who have the strongest set up while not forking out the big bucks to seniors to play

Who am I going to pay out if you start writing intelligent posts like this one ;)
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst Movies

The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Couldn't get into it at all. I want that 10 hours of my life back.

Couldn't get into it? You watched it for 10 hours. :o

I watched the first one all those years ago and at the end of the 3 hours of f,n walking when they got somewhere and it was to be continued I swore that it wouldn't be continued in my life...Never watched another minute of it. As over rated and over hyped as anything I had ever seen.
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Yank Man wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:Some massive ins for Rosewater.

MASSIVE ins ww. If they gel, and there's no reason to suggest they won't, they could very well break some clubs hearts this year.

I dare say Scheff will be very good with his straight down line no bullshit approach. They will be there in September.
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

Have the Redback players been offered tickets to the Rolling Stones concert?

No, I tried to get my hands on some but there are no giveaways at this stage. Sorry to answer a facetious question with a serious answer.
Have you tried the SMA?

Yep, the head guy in charge introduced himself to me at a function and I hit him up in .25 of a second and he said there will be "no free tickets". You don't know if you don't ask :)
by wristwatcher
Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

I'm not sure if it has ever been mentioned on SAFooty but perhaps they may be thinking of "retrenching Darren Berry"
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mania starting to take a nice shape now and I love the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. His son must be the early favourite :)
Son???

I was living in America at the time when....

Paul White/Big Show/The Giant debuted in Halloween Havoc 95 IIRC v Hulk Hogan losing the monster truck battle and falling from the top of the building to come back and win the world title later that night. He debuted and his opening line was "I am the son of a Giant". They dropped it soon after probably for legal reasons.

One of Scott Halls greatest lines was about 3-4 years later when he asked him in a skit "Hey is Andre really your Dad". Piss funny stuff :lol:

But in all seriousness he would be my early tip for the Battle Royal. Despite some saying he was having his final run a few years ago he has been good as a heel and face and very loyal. This would be a nice reward. I'd think a face would probably win first up.
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 1 - general discussion (and live scores)

Brad Johnson "Doesn't matter if GC or GWS drop the next couple because they have a good percentage now"

Mouth and brain obviously need more distance between. Says some knee jerk dumb shit.
by wristwatcher
Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Q. wrote:They might be kicking themselves at season's end

I get it, I get it :lol:
by wristwatcher
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 World Cup

Johnson out, Bollinger In

The current deadliest bowler in the world replaced by bald fat f@cktard. Australia's chances seriously dented if this hack plays.

I have had a brief look at the qualifiers and wow, I think I saw my taxi driver from last month.

I'm not going to just come on and bag the whole thing but it is clearly the third most important form of the game and won't get sad if we don't win. I wouldn't have thought we would get past the semis, hope I'm wrong.
by wristwatcher
Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2014

Caro on footy classified said Buddy was past his best and has upset the 'working class players' at Sydney with his take $$$ and their is a rift.

Any thoughts?

What a load of shit. What were they paying Tippett , food stamps. Another case of a journalist taking a passing thought someone had and making a story out of it.
by wristwatcher
Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:Have had to delete a lot from this page of the thread, no more "You club is crap""No, your club is crap" "Your supporters are precious" rubbish. Lets actually talk about the footy.

cheers,
mods

Your club is awesome Rusty :?
by wristwatcher
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Sleeping Giant wrote:Anyone else notice most Crows and Port supporters lack a sense of humour.

Both sets of supporters were in fits of laughter watching GWS smash the over rated Swans last weekend :lol: it's just most of your "cannabis comedy" just is not funny
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:while we are writing negative stuff about theT20 WC... I would like to mention i have never been so disinterested in an australian side playing in a world cup... Could care less if we get past this round or eve win it.. :)

Now that we have lost I will be telling the world I don't care about it ;)
by wristwatcher
Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one week out a div 4 club can still slot into the kilburn space

You're kidding, right? :-T

Tell me who'd go up?

I think someone from Golden Grove mentioned they'd like to - but why swap short odds for a flag to play in a flag to finishing in the middle of the pack.

Amateur League culture

SFL culture - 1 division with a whole bunch of shit teams.
by wristwatcher
Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

smac wrote:Hi. I'm dad.

Go Kilburn!

Do us a favour Dad and give your balls a real thorough wash...Just in case :lol:
by wristwatcher
Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

things I need to know about the new FootySA show:

1) doesn't someone here have a copyright on the "FootySA" name?

2) who was the work experience kid interviewing Aishy?

3) for the love of god, why does Rucci have to have a rant? I'd rather see another 3 minutes of saafl talk than his dribble.

If they did that it would make 3 minutes and 6 seconds on SAAFL.
by wristwatcher
Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big congratulations goes out to Andy "Dos" Read from Broadview who has overcome a savage battle with chronic anal thrush and has been selected for his league debut with Norff Adelaide on Sunday.
by wristwatcher
Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:Are you on the piss again?

No.

I don't drink Mr Beefy........

Then why do your snap chats often feature strippers and west end :lol:

To be fair it's been all about IKEA hot dogs lately :)
by wristwatcher
Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great performance by PNU yesterday to knock off PAC. Great skills and run from the boys. Hope this is a sign off things to come.

They were pretty clinical without Rowett, "The Situation" and a couple of others. Some of the new recruits looked the goods and their third quarter was irresistible. The Falcons will certainly be around the mark. 8)
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

C,mon you Lankans. I would hate for India to win.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide Post Game

Not one post about the football itself just 3 pages of BS and pissing contests. :roll:

I was impressed by Norths ball movement and apart from some late soft goals Norf could have won by 12 goals. Andy Read on debut was excellent across half back getting 21 touches and blanketing his opponents and Amato looks like he is going to have a real break out year.

As for the Crows I assume they will improve as a unit but had a few lads who looked a fair way off it. Any news on Porps, I was right behind him when he got his hit and it was brutal. Was it a report. Looked pretty nasty.

I thought the crowd was pretty decent and a good atmosphere. There seemed like there were a good smattering of people mainly kids in Crows guernseys but the novelty may wear off real quick if they don't improve and the idiotic abuse they will cop being the away team every week.

Overall I thought it was a good day and North look like a top 3 team to me.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely you boys have your own Facebook group to continue this blister inducing circle jerk?

I agree, this has gone too far

typical wranger jumps ship :)

haha...in the words of the greatest post game speech ever entitled a bad day to be a football coach (surely every footy fan has heard it)

"Win a hard ball you red headed c&*$!!!!". "Take the can of solo and shove it up your a$$" :lol: :lol:
by wristwatcher
Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Multi bets

Gah, was reading this & got inspired... probably against my better judgement...

http://i61.tinypic.com/2r5u4hw.png

Not quite the extreme multi that you see here, but did get a $12.53 multi up last weekend (WB win @3.40, GCS -7.5 @1.92, Bombers (-14.5) @1.92)

Investment $1 :shock: You are the cheapest person I know
by wristwatcher
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Jeeps, the buying of jeeps and the ever present repetition of jeep purchases currently flooding the market. F@ck off already :evil:
by wristwatcher
Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 2 - North v South @ Prospect Oval (Sat 12/4)

North side

F Campbell Mitchell Barns

HF Boles Obst Amato

C O'Brien O'Keeffe Rsywyk

HB Anderson Miles Gregg

B Hill Dalwood Dalwood

R Schahinger Shannon Thring

Int Stokes, Combe, Read, Kangur Theile

Surely Read has to start after a blistering 21 possession debut. He was brilliant and reportedly fought anal cramps during the last quarter. :)
by wristwatcher
Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Max Klinger Leaves For WA

whufc wrote:Purely looking ahead to next year how do people see the immediate impact for the Redbacks of the Klinger vs Cosgrove selection.

Catering will be under the pump :)
by wristwatcher
Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:My mail this evening is final nail in the coffin... "The Chics are dead, long live the Chics.." :(

It's not all doom and gloom. Their B grade only lost by 60 points
by wristwatcher
Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 - Ken Mcgregor medal Top 10 AFL spud award

He is not the biggest Spud but he is the most over rated...Troy Chaplin. He is getting an absolute bake on the Sunday footy show.

It is very rare I dislike one of the team I support but he used to shit me to tears as a Port player.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy SA - New Channel 9 TV Show on SA Football

Every post labelling Hutchy a flog. There is hope for SAFooty yet. ;)

The guy is pond slime except some ponds are nice to look at. The guy makes my skin crawl.

I used to love it when Sam gave him shit on the footy show and then he refused to do his report next to him.

This is the same guy that said he thought Port were going to fold and is the poster child for opinions and assholes. The fact he is hosting an SA footy show is embarrassing.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Austin has said he'd consider to wrestle lesnar

Not a good idea. Could tarnish his legacy when Brock breaks his limbs off.

Would love to see him wrestle again but perhaps against someone he could keep up with. Austin v Sting might be entertaining if booked and promoted or Austin v Punk would have been good.

It's like Sydney Swans trying to compete with Hawthorn, once was an incredible match up now not so ;)
by wristwatcher
Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Again Kickinit heads off on the completely wrong tangent :roll:

Get it back to the thread topic or it will be locked.....
Maybe you should try deleting his posts if you feel he is constantly taking threads off topic.

What's the point of having rules if all you want to do is lock a thread when a habitual troll is only interested in ...... Trolling
Hey guess what... That's another rule of the site isn't it, no trolling.

Come on Mods, do the right thing and get these idiots off the boards

Half the threads will be locked if they did that and that many posts would be deleted threads wouldn't make sense.

It's only a page or two ago that some ass clown said anyone who barracks for Port isn't a true SA football fan. Not sure if thats Pure troll or some mentally challenged muppet on a keyboard but at the end of the day I think you just have to laugh it off.

I find it hilarious the amount of people on the site who feel they have the right to tell people who, how and what they should support and how specific supporting can validate your legitimacy and right to be qualified to class yourself as a true supporter. IMO people are entitled to barrack for whoever they want, whenever they want.

I have a couple of mates who actually tell me "you are not allowed to barrack for the Crows"and get genuinely upset :roll: . So if Port aren't playing and they play a Vic/WA team I can't barrack for the Crows? I have gold Adelaide oval passes, my fiancé loves the Crows (she's not that bright) and we go to 8-10 games a year. I think that means I show more support to the Crows than I do to a lot of my over opinionated mates do their own band of beloved.

Sorry for getting off topic Mods but I just wanted to make a point and every time someone gets on here and talks up the Crows/Power reserves they don't deserve to have their integrity challenged.
by wristwatcher
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

I got a bit pissed off at a beggar at the servo this morning.

i rocked up, and got out of the car, to be 'greeted' by this dickhead, who was asking for spare change to 'get some petrol'. I rummaged through my wallet, and gave him what had to be at least $1.50, as I don't often carry cash on me.

I said to him "I hope that helps you out", and he replied "Not really, I was looking for a little bit more".

That set me off.

Me: "That's pretty ******* ungrateful, I didn't have to give you anything. I may as well have my money back".

Him: "You can't do that, I need it for petrol"

Me: "I can if I want, because I'd rather it go to someone who appreciates it, not some prick who whinges that I didn't give him as much as he wanted."

Him: "You're a ****."

Me: "I might be a ****, but at least I'm not at a servo begging for change for imaginary petrol".

I then went inside the store, and came out with a pack of smokes, two bottles of Cokes, and $140 in $20 notes, which I pretended to count as I walked past him to get to the car.

The moral of the story is that if you are grateful for little things that come your way, you might just have someone be willing to do a little extra for you.

This prick's loss, I guess...

Mate that terrible.....don't you know smoking can kill you ;)
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 5 - Adelaide v Port Magpies @ Clare Oval (Sun 4/5)

We have a great looking forward line, if the ball gets down there enough we should be able to finish. Has there ever been a better forward line at SANFL level?

F: Walker, Johnston, Porp
HF: Knights, McKernan, Callinan

F ; Russell Ebert, Tim Evans, Ginevar
HF ; Craig Bradley, Dwayne Russell, Williams

I would say there has been many better looking forward lines. The Port one of the early 80s was unbelievable as was a Glenelg ones featuring the likes of Kernahan, Copping, Hodgeman, McGuiness and Tony Hall.

Perhaps you are very young but your miles off in your statement
by wristwatcher
Thu May 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jumbo20 wrote:scotch unbeatable??

Yep that's what they said about them last year
by wristwatcher
Sun May 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A big round of footy looms in Div 2 this week:
Flinders vs SMOSH: Both teams will be looking for the win to have a 3-3 record and keep in touch with the 5.
PAOC vs Gepps: 4th vs 5th, 4-2 is a lot more appealing than 3-3, third spot is up for grabs one would think.
PNU vs PHOS: A gallant performance last weekend from the winless side but you'd think the home side will get the points quite easily.
Scotch vs Broadview: Scotch continue to prove the goods after being promoted the last two seasons, can Broadies stop them in a top vs 3rd encounter?
Walkerville vs SHOC: I'm tipping Walkies to go back to back wins after finally getting the monkey off their back against the team with the pooreset percentage.

Seen most teams and Scotch and PAOC are the stand-outs, with apologies to PNU whom I have yet to see.

No need to apologise chief but our ten goal win over PAOC and 15 goal win over SHOC suggests we are somewhere in the mix. Having said that you can make every play in May but its always September you remember.
by wristwatcher
Tue May 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mae Young
by wristwatcher
Wed May 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Disappointed with how they used Bad news Barret in his home country. Other than that though I thought it was a solid Raw with a fantastic UK crowd as we have come to expect.

Agree completely. He should have opened the show and even been on commentary for the first of the beat the clock challenges. I felt like they missed the boat on that but instead had "glory hound, daddy's company, my tv time" McMahon just throw to a vignette of him so she could scoop his heat. The bull hammer he hit would have been a lot bigger pop had he actually done it in the ring.

Another angle I would like to see is Ryback dumb "Worst Henning Ever" and have a face turn. He was hot as a face and has been brutal as a heel. He is wasting away and they need to do something, anything with him.

Speaking of wasted talent. You called it BW our mate Sandow since dropping the case has gone on a crash course of failure. Losing to the Cobra last week was hard to watch. What's next tapping out to El-midget bull. :shock:
by wristwatcher
Wed May 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Haha Gold FC.
by wristwatcher
Thu May 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone happen to catch the intellectually challenged lad tossing the coin at the Port power game. I heard he was from Ingle Farm. I thought it was a really nice touch. :)
by wristwatcher
Tue May 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone happen to catch the intellectually challenged lad tossing the coin at the Port power game. I heard he was from Ingle Farm . I thought it was a really nice touch. :)
Geez that narrows it down :lol:

I heard MBK was the first choice but he got a little boo-boo on Saturday and was too embarrassed to go out to the centre.
by wristwatcher
Tue May 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:And i found Bo Dallas pretty amusing... Do you BO LIEVE?

:LOL:

Not a fan of that Adam Rose... Poor Damian....

DONT BE A LEMON, BE A ROSEBUD!!! :D
by wristwatcher
Wed May 28, 2014 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 - Ken Mcgregor medal Top 10 AFL spud award

Havent heard much from the 4 or 5 experts :lol: :lol: :lol: who put Cam Shenton on this list before he even had a chance. I'm not one to say I told you so but "I told ya so!!!"....Rated the Saints best tonight on Fox Footy. 8)
by wristwatcher
Fri May 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Chat

Riveting games so far this round (unfortunately).

Scheduling Geelong to play on a Thursday night after 3 6 day breaks is just plain dumb.

I don't subscribe to that 6 day crap. Collingwood managed a 15 goal win with a 6 day break. It seems like another excuse and media beat up. If a professional athlete can't recover in 6 days I,ll change my name to Vanessa Stickycrutch :shock:
by wristwatcher
Sat May 31, 2014 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Chat

That's their breaks for the rest of the year. (If my quick adding was correct)

Sounds like geelong folk trying to make excuses for finally losing a game

Well according to bullshit theories they might as well play their reserves the two games they have 6 day breaks unless the sports scientists and teams of analysts can solve the riddle of how to possible recover with only 144 hours between games.

It kind of reminds me of the year that everyone got a hard on for teams not being able to win the week after playing in Perth. :roll: HTFU!!!
by wristwatcher
Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |