Search found 19 matches

Return

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Arch44 wrote:Very quiet on here, Few nervous teams perhaps?

Rose Parks to account for the roys and i got a feeling the earwigs are going to roll Lutherans. Take it to the bank Arch. Toot on that Rita
by Dr Phil
Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

alot of people respect how you and enfield have turned your club around from where it was to where it is is chalk and cheese....but since you dont want any praise go get **** you ******* ***** *** *****.
by Dr Phil
Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

FFS Box - you of all people should know what happens when people mouth off about on field incidents.

If it's being investigated, STFU. :?

oi, im not talking about the broken cheekbone my dear!! just the friendly banter that was going on before the game with the taking of ends lol hahaha get a kick Box and Morgan isn't a girls name ;)

What the???... you on pain killers morell. I'm really interested in the warm up of ends. Am I presuming West Croydon warmed up at the southern end at Lakes or am I missing something, 'please explain'. :D

Rose Lakes get upset if you take thier area.
by Dr Phil
Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

back in my day we didnt have the internet. we'd watch test pattern on ABC till 1oclock in the morning. good night benny.
by Dr Phil
Fri May 09, 2014 12:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Koch Head

What a ****head thread. I just shake my head at some of the fair dinkum spastics who offer opinions these days.
by Dr Phil
Sun May 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Rivalries on SA Footy

hutchy v rita
rose lakes v carey
bara stick v the world
by Dr Phil
Fri May 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rivalries

enfield c v enfield d
by Dr Phil
Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:What about clarifying where the scorers have to sit and who gets to sit under which tree?

if theres only 1 tree the home team should have dibs on it.
by Dr Phil
Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2014/15

*** NEWS FLASH ***

Pidge arrives early to secure the "FITZROY" tree at St Pauls.
by Dr Phil
Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Arch44 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:and thus endeth this conversation.

This is all too much to deal with on a monday morning :roll: (-| :YMSIGH:

Now what am I suppose to read at work :?

Div 6 thread. Lift Arch.
by Dr Phil
Mon May 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
Dr Phil wrote:
Zartan wrote:
Dr Phil wrote:Bedgegood to coach Fitzroy is the word.

Football 2016?

Cricket...contract signed.

Good luck to him if true, but would've thought he'd be looking to move forward if anything - not go backwards 8)

Winning an A grade premiership in his first year as coach at a new club will raise his stocks and $
by Dr Phil
Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Arch44 to be knighted
by Dr Phil
Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:I predict Scott Graham will be making a come back.

I heard he got a job as brad pitts stunt double and doesnt have time
by Dr Phil
Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

Zartan wrote:No.

Best one yet.
by Dr Phil
Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

Fitzroy v Enfield at Enfield. Brings back memories.
by Dr Phil
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Invested parents are the key. They will be the drivers of a club's junior program. They are the ones who want their kids to be part of something decent and will do something about it, will have relationships with other families, schools, winter sports clubs etc

I feel for a 'club' that has committee members who are tied up with senior cricket also tasked with the responsibility of developing/starting juniors. Too much to do and they typically don't have the contacts to start with.

Easier said than done but identify a couple of mums/dads who have kids in the junior age group. Get them to run the show, clubs then just need to resource them rather than the same people run a bunch more stuff

Then said parents kids grow out of juniors and the junior program falls off quicker than the mountain man on the New Price Is Right.

Everyone sits back because someone else is doing it all, then that someone else goes. Liked for the mountain man.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk
by Dr Phil
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The coach definitely has big plans and like I said hearing someone talk about building a cricket club up the way he did with different ideas and things was new to everyone at EP! He’s been involved with high level cricket clubs for a long time and as far as I know always been successful so will be good to see what he brings to the table.. As far as I know already recruited 3-4 blokes, outside of the returning EP boys, to bolster to A grade’
Well tell us who it is **** ya! [emoji38]

Nah I’ll wait until he announces himself, I think he is still tied in to another club and hasn’t told them to be honest.. But I’m sure it wouldn’t take much thinking to figure it out yourself in reality lol Congrats Bedge

by Dr Phil
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it real if the club hasn't made the announcement on Facebook yet.

Notice Two Wells making announcements about signing div 4 kids :) :) :) Its infiltrated ammo cricket now.
Scotty Graham isnt a kid - he was once voted most handsome man in Churches 4 years running. [emoji38] F.off it was 7 times. In a row.

by Dr Phil
Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |