Hawks vs port got 43000 last season.

Some things don't change it seems

(-|
by Ruben Carter
Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Ah, UK Fan! ....always good for a laugh, does anyone on here actually take him seriously? :oops:
by Ruben Carter
Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

UK Fan wrote:
bennymacca wrote:Second lowest crowd in the AO era behind a Giants game last year

3rd.

Port have had two games under 30000 already.

I heard that Centrals got over a thousand at one of their games. Definitely a mistake not to admit them into the AFL. :lol:
by Ruben Carter
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:I am still honestly trying to work out the point UK Fan is trying to make.

The point is UK Fan has a very sad life. Trolling is his great joy.
by Ruben Carter
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 18

Watching the replay of the Dee's v Power game this morning, Boak still has it. His game and running was exceptional. Just needs to be a little more selfish as he could have kicked 6 goals. Should play more midfield Thought he was older than 28.

Interesting umpiring

Joe Atley not quite up to it as yet but will be a good player in a couple of years.

Robbie Gray just play the game and stop whining.

Melbourne looked stuffed but somehow hung on, Darwin game might have taken a bit out of them
I agree with most of that - Robbie has every right to complain about delivery yesterday from team mates - it was atrocious. As for no protection from umpires, he should be used to that by now, but he has a fair point, IMO.
by Ruben Carter
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

locky801 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Nah has to be along the lines of "everyone is committed to working towards a premiership".

wont be in his time there :D

And I thought Allan Scott had passed away :shock:
by Ruben Carter
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:Keep him... good for the catchphrases and false promises #wewillnevergiveup #theywillnevertearusapart #wegetwhatwedeserve

Did Port give up last night? NO
Did Port get what they deserve? YES bad kicking is bad football
Did they get torn apart? Hardly
So you're actual point is.........??
by Ruben Carter
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

I only watched the 2nd half and if the Crows won that then it would have been Highway Robbery of the highest order. Adelaide is that far underdone atm and on another day would have lost that game by 6 goals. Port played well, but yes still some question marks over them for me also. Crows worry me a lot.

Ken isn’t your man either, in 3 weeks time when Port aren’t playing on emotion it will be interesting to see if they can ditch years of habit.
Don't think many Port fans would agree with that. In fact, like me , most would say it's ridiculous. The fact he's not a robot is what makes him so well respected inside the 4 walls of PAFC.
by Ruben Carter
Sun May 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Move on, Troll
by Ruben Carter
Sun May 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have the greatest respect for anyone who coaches at the highest level. Forgive me if I rate Ken Hinkley as a greater coaching authority than keyboard warriors who have no level of accountability whatsoever. There have been plenty of premiership coaches who have their flaws (including Chocco). Remember the "experts" who said Roos would never be successful? I'm not blind Freddie who believes everything I see and hear, I just get amused by the many armchair experts who like me, have no credibility or understanding of what it's really like in the heat of the kitchen. PA can improve, and can win the flag, with Hinkley in charge. So can 6 or more other clubs.
by Ruben Carter
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |