Pearl Jams New album Gigaton leaked over the weekend

Enjoy

https://boards.wetransfer.com/board/s1c ... P-nk9X1u1k
by UK Fan
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Afl clubs looking to drastically cut lists to save money next year.

Down to as many as 36 so no afl reserves in our comp looking more likely.

To anyone who gave the old “they are here to stay just get over it “. You couldn’t of been more wrong
by UK Fan
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Afl clubs looking to drastically cut lists to save money next year.

Down to as many as 36 so no afl reserves in our comp looking more likely.

To anyone who gave the old “they are here to stay just get over it “. You couldn’t of been more wrong
to quote The Castle,
"YOU BLOODY RIPPER!"

If the two AFL sides are out, we're down to 8, there's going to be every realistic chance other clubs will not survive and if they do they'll be back to amateur level payments ( or less! ) at best. Hardly time to rejoice.

Are you trying to claim the only reason sanfl clubs are still alive is because AFL clubs are in the SANFL. How has PAFC contributed to saving anything but themselves in the last decade. You didn’t even Make your scheduled licence Payment due to no funds last season.

Just when you think mr PAFC happy clapper couldn’t get any dumber.
by UK Fan
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the contrary I think the ramifications of COVID-19 makes them more likely to stay

36 player lists means they'll just (be allowed to) recruit another 20 players and pay them the minuscule top up wage to be on their State league list instead of the current Rookie wage under the AFL players agreement.

With the AFL and it's clubs cutting back costs in the new post COVID-19 world I've got more chance of seeing snow in Darwin in the next 10 years than an AFL reserves competition….

Nope they need to cut back drastically. Approx $1.4. Mill a year to run a reserves side will be the first thing to go.

There is talks of going back to the old system of afl players being scattered over the sanfl clubs.

Early days but The SANFL is preparing for a future without the scum having their own teams in our comp
due to cost cutting.

Suckede schizen AFL fans.
by UK Fan
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Quality specimen.

tenor (9).gif

Thanks Brett.

PAFC 150th year get on board.

Keep going fella, doing a sterling job looking like a twat in these unprecedented times that are way bigger than football.

I’m just trying to lift everyone’s spirit LMA. Unlike you wet blankets.

That’s why for real sanfl fans the news that Afl clubs getting booted from the SANFL Is the boost in the arm they need in these hard times. Looking back and laughing at those who happily looked down their nose and stupidly declared The afl clubs are going nowhere. WRONG.

What are PAFC fans going to do seeing the SANFL can not be blamed. I guess they’ll blame SMA.

Keith Thomas’s birthday present for PAFC On its 150th year is a dead magpie. PAFC having to kill off the magpies all to cut costs under a one club structure . Wow nobody saw that coming. :-)

Great job KT the Norwood flog has finally delivered.

And boy aren’t those 4000 ravens fans gutted by the news. :-)

Stay safe everyone.
by UK Fan
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Clubs

Booney wrote:Rumors the Magpies will not exist next year are gaining momentum. Looks increasingly likely there won't be a side from the PAFC in the SANFL. :(
by UK Fan
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think we will see this happen.

Certainly hope not.

Looking more and more likely DOC SANFL certainly having discussions about it. AFL clubs wont be able to afford to reserves and the AFL players can earn some cash outside the cap (SANFL clubs use to pay $300-350 a game.

Port Adelaide will finally be one club & one team.
by UK Fan
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rumors the Magpies will not exist next year are gaining momentum. Looks increasingly likely there won't be a side from the PAFC in the SANFL. :(

I agree with Brett. Crows are gone as well.

Here is a list of players that are aligned to a SANFL clubs already.

West: M.Crouch Laird B.Crouch Hartlett Bonner R.Gray

North: Rozee Woodcock Burton Mayes Sloane

Eagles: Smith Knight McPherson Stengle Shoenberg T.Burgyone Mead Frederick Sutcliffe

Centrals: Milera Westhoff

South: McKay Talia

Sturt: Grundy Wilson Mcadam Lienert

Norwood: Walker Jonas Brown Ladhams

Bays: Gibbs Fogarty Boak Clurey Lynch

Will make for a stronger SANFL competition!

Correct. 8 teams all filled with 8-9 AFL players each.

The SANFL draft will be awesome. Every player drafted in the last 5 years plus Ebert Lycett Dixon Rockliff Watts etc... will all need new homes
by UK Fan
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Or if one of them in particular could actually pay it.

SANFL commission concluded as a foundation club we were not subject to the payment, is that right?

No. We are talking your need to independently buy your licence Back off the SANFL as part of the Adelaide Oval deal.

7 mill over 15 years I believe.

Port missed making its payment last year and I’d be doubtful on this years.
by UK Fan
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by UK Fan
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

Fond memories of the match on 7mate, courtesy of inside mail of some outs and hitting Port win but mainly at the +20.5.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Seeing some of the names in that Cats lineup, no wonder we got our arse handed to us a month later.

Think you got more than your arse handed to in that Grand Final.

Years of jokes, abuse and mental breakdowns for Port Supporters after that game.

Had to be nice to my wife after that game as she was a Port supporter as we had only been married 3 months.
She saw the light and became a Richmond member!!!!

You're more than qualified in that department being a Richmond and Glenelg supporter, enjoy it while it lasts ;)
by UK Fan
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Assuming there is an 8 team SANFL in existence.

Very confident there will be a SANFL with 8 clubs in 2 years. Smaller lists and no reserves Comp something that was inevitable anyway.

Port fans fear mongering SANFL fans about survival without them . Old habits die hard I guess.

Only thing dying around here is the Maggies along with AFL clubs presence in our league

How about instead of trying to take everyone down with you in typical Port fashion you just get over the fact you were WRONG again. It’s nothing new lbh.

“Afl clubs are here to stay and SANFL fans Need to get over it” you’d have to be feeling pretty stupid atm after making that statement lbh.

All of this so PAFC can save a measly $400k a year. Killing a 150 year old club for $400k a year when you bring in $60 mill a year in revenue is just so typical of what this club has become.

So Norwood will be the most successful Surviving SANFL club Next year ??? Well played KT.
by UK Fan
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you Centrals chumps put as much effort into raising money for your own club rather than obsessing over Port you wouldn't be rattling tins.

Taking advice on how to save your club from a Port fan. Seriously any mirrors at Alberton.

What’s next people from Wuhan telling us how to run the Central Markets

I have a better plan for us Centrals fans moving forward. Let’s raise money for our club whilst continuing to laugh at PAFCs demise.
by UK Fan
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The talk is of 35 in 3 years time, there would have to be a gradual decline, can't do it all in one season.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/390818/how-will-the-afl-look-with-smaller-list-sizes-

The AFL is set to change in many ways because of the coronavirus pandemic, including the increasing likelihood of smaller playing lists in 2021

THE AFL seems increasingly likely to order the slashing of playing lists, with 35 firming as the ideal number.

Im not sure this as good a thing for the SANFL as it appears.

Whatever rules are put in place are going to be extremly in favour of AFL club as an example rather than have a mid year draft AFL clubs will probably be able to replace long term injured with new players from the SANFL at any point in the season.

Whatever way this goes this is going to be more in favour of the AFL than the SANFL.

The AFL clubs will get the best out of both worlds.

There will be a mid season draft under the new proposed structure which isn’t ideal but we have that now.

As you say there will be greater emphasis on using the draft with smaller lists but this will be offset by the clubs reduced salary cap.

I didn’t think any player transfers could occur after June 30th. But I’m not sure about afl contracts.

Either way the scum are looking less likely to be in our comp next year. The sANFL is preparing for an 8 team comp next year And afl players when not playing afl will be farmed back out to sanfl clubs.

They are the positives to take out of it at this stage.
by UK Fan
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We'll see. Is the footage and commentary up to standard to broadcast nationally on a platform like Foxtel though?

So You’ve never seen or heard SANFL commentary to make your own judgement ?? What a well thought out and balanced question.

“I don’t think It would be that easy” & “are you up to national standards” Did it take you take all day to think of those genius points.

What’s next is our grass green enough ?? Are the Goal posts up to national standard ??

The desperation to make up such a pathetic attempt to mock the sanfl shows what kind of bloke we are dealing with here.

I know it’s PAFC natural reaction to blame everyone else and to drag all down with you. But you must remember It’s not our fault your club can’t afford the Maggies anymore and need to kill them. Maybe if you could try being a big boy and accept it this transition will be easier for you and those around you.

Good luck
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

X-Convenience has signed a 3 year extension for Oval naming rights with CDFC
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I hope you're up for a big long whinge, that's what it will take.

There's a difference between criticism and whingeing. And unlike some posters who were initially opposed to the reserves crap, and then backflipped (i.e. you), my criticism will endure.

So yes sirree Booney, you can count on me for a good long train of criticism, particularly after yesterday what with the crows treating the game like crap and the 4k Crow fans not rocking up as promised by Trigg.

Well, there's your problem right there, you believed what Trigg said. ;)

I've not back flipped on the idea, I've just come to the realization it is what it is and a carefully placed banner or 20,000 posts on here probably won't change the fact and, simply, life's too short mate. Life's too short.

Wrong :-) it’s now not a protest banner but a statement of fact.

Eric in all its glory
by UK Fan
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great interview with Kris Grant

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id ... IDRfZZVZO8

Cdfc have raised $35k in memberships/season ticket sales
And $62k out of the fundraiser
by UK Fan
Fri May 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Brodlach wrote:What’s to say they haven’t?

Booney

:-H UK!

What have I got to do with it ?? Obsessed.

You seem angry mr boon. Turn that frown upside Down champ. You are Sniffing out trouble like a truffle pig atm.

Maybe you could buy a letter off a condemned scoreboard to cheer you up or something ???
by UK Fan
Fri May 01, 2020 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2020 Season

Has anyone checked on how George Fiacchi has taken the news ??
by UK Fan
Tue May 12, 2020 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

smac wrote:AFL have announced no AFL listed player will play State League footy this year so that would officially end any thoughts of Crows/Port in SANFL.

Heartbreaking.
by UK Fan
Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bet they're back in 2021

SANFL will be told as there will be no $$$ for an AFL reserves comp when they've got to fund AFLW next year with reduced revenue. Doubtful there will be limited $$$ all round I would say

Reduced lists they’ll be farming Unused players back to SANFL to get games into players at zero costs imho.

The sanfl clubs use to pay the afl players $350 a game from memory. Money they can earn outside the cap.

I can’t see why Carlton would kill off Preston if they were going to be back next season
by UK Fan
Tue May 12, 2020 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hate to say we told you so but we told you so.

Pack up your shite and get out.

What’s the difference between a one legged, stuttering, homeless guy with severe Tourette’s who has been unemployed for 5 years and Port Adelaide Magpies ????

The homeless guy might one day have a future.
by UK Fan
Tue May 12, 2020 3:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

goddy11 wrote:Ironic that the Magpies 150th year could also be its last year.

And last game was a GF loss to Glenelg :-)
by UK Fan
Tue May 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

JK wrote:Bastinac is an out now at the Parade

He won’t be the last Big name sanfl recruit not to take the field this year
by UK Fan
Tue May 26, 2020 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Ed said Collingwood have always let Port wear the PB Guernsey on special occasions.Well Isn’t 150th birthday celebration special enough.

It’s just one game next season due to covid.

What harm can it do ?? if port were playing Collingwood fair enough saying no but I don’t see the issue tbh.

And congratulations to Greg Phillips magnificent footballer and thoroughly deserved award joining the hall of fame.
by UK Fan
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Butcher back at the doggies.

Playing reserves this week
by UK Fan
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Butcher back at the doggies.

Playing reserves this week

Was getting $2k per game in NT, so big paycut back to zero!!
not playing this time of year in the NT, was a member of our coaching staff but has been persuaded to play again, great pick up I reckon.

Any chance Paul Thomas will pad up. Serious Gun That guy
by UK Fan
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 4 Norwood v Centrals Saturday 1410

Another great comeback from the dogs but legs with to match class in the end

Hoskin with 6 Boyd Schillers(2) Olson Habel Montgomery best for dogs. Butchers 3 goals on one leg impressive in the last. The kids all showed a bit.

First gamer Thompson battled hard against Baulderstone in his first game. Looks a better option to Marsh.

We just need to stop giving 6 goal leads to opposition.
by UK Fan
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Centrals v Norwood Saturday 1410

Dogs 15.8(98)
Legs 13.7(85)

Awesome game!!

Butch amazing. Boyd and Schiller’s everywhere and Nasons best game in 5 years.
by UK Fan
Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ex Centrals boys playing up

Wedgie wrote:
Groucho wrote:Wrong thread. Daniel is a current player.

He was an ex (and future) Central player when the alleged incident occurred.

Geelong scum :-)
by UK Fan
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2020

Olsen as Chapman’s replacement. Gee didn’t see that coming
by UK Fan
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 3 - Preliminary Finals

Wedgie wrote:Probably in a minority but the sooner the AFL implement the last kick/handball rule the SANFL has the better.
Umpires trying to guess the intention of a player is ridiculous.

I agree with this and I hated the rule when it was first trialled.

It speeds the game up incredibly well.
by UK Fan
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Melb Cup Day Punters Club

Bivouac. Nice tip Beefy!!!
by UK Fan
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Player movements

stan wrote:
Groucho wrote:Why don't they F off out our league and take the Crows with them.
Because the SANFL wants them back for some stupid reason.

Kerin the crows ambassador. I’m sure it’s just coincidence that the last 2 sanfl presidents have been crows ambassadors
by UK Fan
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Keeping the AFL happy is who's priority?
The SANFL is no longer the SANFL, it's a puppet of the AFL,
we have the players they want & a very handy competition for2 AFL sides to try out their players,
let's face it, we're being used,
if the SANFL was serious, it would tell the AFL to remove their 2 sides & if push came to shove, we would tell the AFL to bugger off & go it alone.
We could do it but the SANFL as it appears right now doesn't want to do that.
Because their number 1 priority isn't the 8 SANFL clubs.

Every competition below the AFL receives some funding from the AFL, it couldn't happen even if they wanted it too.

SANFL has 50% voting rights/say on how much Revenue AFL clubs receive from Adelaide Oval.
Sanfl controls If crows/port have a reserves team in our league.
SANFL controls how much crows/port pay to be in the league
Port/crows owe sanfl 10 million in licence fees.

Threaten to cut my funding and I know what I’d do. We certainly aren’t helpless.

We just have crows ambassadors in charge of the sanfl atm.

Sanfl signed the agreement to let the afl sides in on an annual review basis. The sanfl Clubs have requested over 15 amendments to the original agreement since that time. All but 2-3 Amendment requests have been met with “We signed a contract” and we ain’t changing it.

I remember a time when Booney accused anyone who predicted afl reserves being introduced to the sanfl as “the sky is falling” paranoia.
by UK Fan
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide 2021

Another back to back for the crows coming up ??
by UK Fan
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another back to back for the crows coming up ?? 4 way contest between Essendon, North, Crows and the Hawks.
Reckon we might edge the others out

Crows have Nicks on their side though. He is a dud(Even at his worst pyke didn’t get close to getting them a spoon) And His last season as a senior coach Is coming up and the players know it imho

Can’t wait for the poems in Adelaidenow from the crows fans this season

We use to fly with pride and flight
Under the leadership of Malcolm blight
Pykey then left and not a Moment to soon
I bet hes pissing himself watching us Win a spoon
Our players are as useless as a bag of dicks
Due to the genius that is Matthew nicks
These times are tough but are made to bind us
I can’t believe our coach is worse than Matthew Primus

Beverley
West Lakes

Bring on footy season
by UK Fan
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Menzels Butcher Muzza Durdin Mckenzie Goody Toner would walk into our current league side imho

Hopefully the club can gain 2-3 more signatures before the season starts.
by UK Fan
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID

Last season showed we dont need them

Good sample size you've used to support your argument.

To increase our sample size I present 1991-2012 and to cover off on "oh yeah but what if it happened now" I present 2020.

Anymore proof required the SANFL is fine without AFl clubs presence in our league ?? is over 20 years enough ??
by UK Fan
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Says one of the biggest trolls on the site.

Nothing productive just cheap shots at other teams

One of? :lol:

Fair dinkum rabbit. Definition of flat track bully. All mouthy when Centrals were at the top and walks away when the going gets tough, the SANFL don't listen to him and his banner and he throws the toys out the cot and spends his time worrying about everyone else.

No mirrors in your house then Mr Boon. Your trolling of the crows for all of the last season was first class.

I’m sure it had nothing to do with the crows having their worst year ever.

Cos that would make yourself a flat track bully by definition. :-)

#doasisaynotasido
by UK Fan
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Trial Games

Dogs 16.6(102)
South 15.9(99)
by UK Fan
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port writes to AFL over SANFL grievances....

One of the conditions of entry “We will promote the league”.

Yet has gained national exposure to bad mouth the league over the fact one emergency can’t play in half a dozen games Lbh. The rule differences have been around since they joined.
by UK Fan
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R2 Port v Centrals Saturday 1410

Close one this one,
hopefully We can gain confidence from last game & bring it to this one,
we're still a very short side but we have to deal with that.
Alberton Oval,
Port by 2 points.

Tend to agree with you.....I think we will be a tad up and down.

I guess if the guys work hard enough and can get the numbers behind the ball they can somewhat eliminate the height/size problem.

When teams get the ball inside our 50 quick and can get one on one with our defenders there going to monster them.

To be a finals side we are going to have to bring the energy every single week.

Agreed consistency will be our greatest measure this year.

If we repeat last weeks performance we will win easily.

Either way I plan to rock up to Alberton drunker than Sam Powell-Pepper :-)
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Connor Mclean staying with cdfc ??
by UK Fan
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R4 Centrals v Adelaide 2.10Pm Saturday

Is Mclean injured.??? Jono Marsh getting smashed by Strachan

Not sure what role Nick Gillard is playing but it isn’t working.

Boyd in our midfield today would of been Extremely handy.
by UK Fan
Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R5 West v Centrals Saturday 2.10PM

Had enough of the footy to have put the game away early but a combination of poor execution and the usual clangers resulting in costly turnovers kept West in it. Then when the game was there for the taking for both sides Keough and Beech had too much quality for our defence whereas Ryan for West completely blanketed Grace...Well done West - stuck at it all day and worked harder when it it counted.

Fort getting injured and looking restricted after half time was costly. He was magnificent in the first half.

To much being relied on to few for cdfc atm.

Has been that way for a few years imho
by UK Fan
Sun May 02, 2021 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R6 Centrals v Norwood Saturday 3.05 PM

Jim05 wrote:Worst decision of the year

Agreed. The East decision was a disgrace

Schiller’s and Hoskin our best. Again. Grace works hard but needs support.

Long season ahead

Contested marks
Legs: 17
Dogs: 3
by UK Fan
Sat May 08, 2021 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R6 Centrals v Norwood Saturday 3.05 PM

At this point in time, that looks like the only way we'll score goals, running in to an open one.
We DESPERATELY need........
another ruckman, the ruckman in the reserves is shorter than Marsh!
2 blokes over 6 foot 4 that can, if not mark the ball, keep it in the area.
Again we had more inside 50's but no-one to take the grab, it goes out as quick as it comes in.
These are the goals in the off-season, we get plenty of the ball but struggle to convert.

Sadly they should have been the goals for the last 5 years. I cannot fathom how we haven’t solved that problem that is so obvious to every supporter.

100% agree.

The clubs shortcomings are easily fixed and aren’t new or unique to other sanfl clubs

It’s time for the excuses to end.
by UK Fan
Mon May 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |