Search found 42 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Phantom Gossiper wrote:My mail is a MASSIVE player exodus from KFC.. :shock: :(

Maybe TBS could answer this.... Super coach.... Bahahahaha.
by Dols
Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Sounds like they just lost about 750 kilos also
by Dols
Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Will be a few quality ruckmen around the league by the sounds of it.

Whiskey Walker to Moonta
Matson back to Pasky
CMS picked up S.Nowak (dual mail medalist)
Cougars picked up the state amatuer league rep ruckman (unsure of name)
J Lee basically a new recruit after missing last year

Can't see Bute getting off the bottom and have heard Ardrossan haven't recruited many, if any.
Champagne Mennain? Has gone back to CMS aswell.
He was talking about quality ruckmen....
by Dols
Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FISHING

Ok guys I've had a horror run fishing the last few weeks . I wont bore your to death lmao
And I know you've all caught bigger fish than me !!
But finally I landed a Mullie at 6.50 am this morning 26cm im still smiling
http://i58.tinypic.com/30aeyz8.jpg

Was surrounded by walkers so I couldn't get it on the grass or a towel .
She was returned unharmed to the water
God it was awesome my Aird 2000 reel was screaming
And I wished Id had a net lmao
How's the hand, heard that barbed trebles aren't easily removed!!!!
by Dols
Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

The Ash Man wrote:You still use a cheque book?
kilburn do, unfortunately they all bounce[WINKING FACE]
by Dols
Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

scottroo wrote:Colonel Light Gardens host Brahma Lodge this Friday, 12.15pm start, face painting and bouncy castle for the kids.

All Welcome
and that's just in the Brahma change rooms!!!
by Dols
Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 4 - Port Magpies v West @ Alberton Oval (Sat 26/4)

Crows had the same opportunity to sign SANFL players as top up players on $400 a game, so what's the difference? I know what's the difference history and credibility, none of which Adelaide has.

Wrong again

"Should it be necessary, Adelaide may access further ‘top up’ players from community football. These players are not to have played at SANFL level for a minimum of 18 months and will receive $400 per match." show me where that is different for PA?

You're not playing with a full deck are you. I just replied to your post, it's pretty straight forward, you where able to keep a bunch of players that played SANFL last year one an ex afl player maybe two ex afl players now on "$400 a game", not just the one leadership player, just like the crows have with Ian Callinan. You decided to keep Slattery as your leadership player and then pay Summerton "$400" a game, because he wasn't 28 yet and didn't qualify to be one. you can't recruit players that already play for you, they are retained. The same recruiting condition apply. That's why Marlon
Motlop could not be recruited.
by Dols
Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your guide to ANZAC day matches

I know some clubs that will go together to the local dawn service and then go off to play their game. Can't get better comradery and inspiration then that.
by Dols
Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

We pushed port geelong and Sydney before falling away badly. I don't think we are that far away tbh. Certainly not top 4 material but I think we should be disappointed if we don't make the eight lets be serious, today's game was a game between 2 bottom 8 sides. They were even that's why it was entertaining.
by Dols
Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 LIVE scores

lesthemechanic wrote:
whufc wrote:Power Reserves up by 10 goals at 3/4 time.

Wow , what a surprise. Glad I didn't go.
The SANFL is such an even competition now. Glad things changed for the better this season, decided for us by smarter people than you or I.
there is a whinge thread for people like you[LOUDLY CRYING FACE]
by Dols
Sun May 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:i reckon the cows will win this week...
i really hope so. I went to the shops in burnside after the Melbourne game and they were sold out of razor blades. Don't think the mrs would be happy with another week of no shaving!!!!
by Dols
Wed May 14, 2014 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

This thread is a 41 page merry go round.
by Dols
Fri May 16, 2014 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I fail to understand how this is any different. They are both on north terrace!
One is a lot more accessible than the other. The site of the new hospital would be just about the least accessible spot in the entire CBD district.
And that doesn't even take into account the cost of pollution removal and the lack of a great facility such as the Botanical Gardens that patients enjoy in their recovery atm. you have lost the plot. For the first time ever I agree with the Camry crow himself aka bennymacca.
by Dols
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live scores

topsywaldron wrote:Just FYI Jim the Magpies don't exist anymore.
could have fooled me
by Dols
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live scores

Wedgie wrote:
Dols wrote:
topsywaldron wrote:Just FYI Jim the Magpies don't exist anymore.
could have fooled me

A fool is easily fooled.
i left that one out there to see who the fool would be to state that. The fool is you!
by Dols
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hats off to Dangerfield. The guy has been smashed from pillar to post all season and he still keeps on chugging away. He is clearly playing sore and is running on sheer guts alone. He either needs to learn how to protect himself better in the play or have periodic spells or both. The risk is a shortened career in the mode of Geelong's Max Rooke.

It would also help if got some protection from his team mates when he is being tagged. I N THE GAME AT Geelong Guthrie smashed him all day long without the slightest protest from the Crows. The guy was moving like Steve Johnson today and he badly needs a chop out.

regards,

REB
That's one of the problems with this soft competition. The days of someone coming of the wing or half back and cleaning him up are gone. The MRP favours the little grubs we call taggers.
by Dols
Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:One of our guys got a game for jumper pulling. I think there's precedent there.
or was that shirt lifting!
by Dols
Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Dols
Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Worst 2 umpires of the year today.

When is the saafl going to do something about it?

Week after week we get horrible umpires, I understand that we get the 50-60th best umpires in div 5, but its about time the Saafl actually did something constructive about the situation. I know its not a professional gig but perhaps some sort of coaching needs to be done. Have someone watch the game, I know they do have people that do this, but they just blow hot air up their arse and tell them they are doing a good job when they clearly are not.

One of our players today was sent off for getting kicked in the chest. Enough said.

Why don't you step up? Clearly, you have a good idea of what umpiring is about? Then put up ....or shut up.

Most umpires (even in Div 5) get coached, attend training - and observers most certainly do not "blow hot air up their arse"....umpires cop FAR more scrutiny than any one else in the SAAFL - particularly players.

Too many people watching how the AFL umpire and expect the same outcomes in SAAFL - there ARE different interpretations for SAAFL games - learn them - and then maybe you'll be better advised? easy does it big fella!!!!!!!!!
by Dols
Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rd 17 Norwood v Port

Another forum for this crap. If you want to comment on the game do so. If not pisssssss offffffff.
by Dols
Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rd 17 Norwood v Port

Great game of footy.
Could have gone either way.
Great defensive effort by Port reserves in the last quarter.
Congratulations on Port Reserves beating Norwood for the first time in the SANFL comp.
Ledger now 1-1 all between the clubs.

In all seriousness it shows the gap between the AFL and SANFL these days.
A 2nd eleven AFL team was able to beat arguably the best SANFL A grade team in the comp.

Thought the Legs got the slightly better of the umpiring , but the umps overall did a very good job.

Krakouer got fired up early in the game, anyone see what caused this ? 195-189 in our 400th outing
by Dols
Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good start to Div 4 for NHFC after Energy Australia thanks to the great season of Steve Summerton provided them with a cheque for 10,000 big ones.
by Dols
Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live Scores

We are home!!!!!
by Dols
Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My top 3 for 2015
Legs
Port
Blues
Would love to see South back up next year but history suggests its unlikely to happen. pretty confident that the Magpies will win next season. Sturt the dark horse.
Dont write us off, we could possibly be better next season with the new additions and if we can get another one of the blokes we are chasing it will be a fair line up i hope do, big disappointment last season
by Dols
Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Should be a cracking game of footy at North Haven this Saturday. Winner likely to get a double chance and home final. Past players day for NHFC with the 1985 premiership in attendance. I think Footy Chick was the trainer back then[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Dols
Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big shout out to big Dean Woods who plays his 400th game for North Haven this week, club record holder. These bloody ruckmen play for ever.

by Dols
Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Up the Haviary[emoji106]

by Dols
Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wonder_kid wrote:should be a really interesting last round / finals his year I have Kilburn finishing 3rd and Westminster finishing 5th with sailsbury to take the minor premiership with hv in an upset over nh!

Wrong, wrong and wrong[emoji6]

by Dols
Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Well done Rowey for another medal, kid can play. As an observer I love the way the opposition try to rough him up, late hits etc, the kid just gets up and gets on with it.

Though I'm sure Rowey will say that the medal is nice but it means nothing if it doesn't have a premiership cousin sitting next to it at the end of the season.

by Dols
Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Hardly night and no drinks last night tard. Want to make it personal, I will.

1- 7:54pm is night, no refuting.
2- YOU made it personal when you started the name calling with tard.
Maybe you SHOULD have a drink, legend. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/26/ded7542a7b5fc3b03baeff8f4d07fbf4.jpg ok I will

by Dols
Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just a heads up for anyone who attended the prelim final at North Haven, a couple of our members have started receiving parking fines from the Port Adelaide Enfield council for having to park on the grass that day. The fines were recorded during the A Grade game.

Way to support the local sporting community, bunch of tossers. been happening for years. Every time I see people park there, I can't believe they don't read the signs.

by Dols
Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Big Shrek wrote:@Dols I see the NHFC spring fair is on tomorrow. Is it worth going for a look? Will there be any discounted 2015 premiership merchandise on sale?
yes mate, clearance prices

by Dols
Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

gadj1976 wrote:Our horse Niccorossa will be nom'd in a Class 1 at Morphettville on Melb Cup day.
so what's the oil,?

by Dols
Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

We just got our runners up T-shirts printed at the havory, they look good, too bad WOS were too good on the day[emoji383]

by Dols
Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Hearing a rumour that 3 teams are getting the chop from div 4 now.

nope

Well thats why i said it was a rumour but what i had heard was Pooraka were going to get relegated aswell and the two grand finalists from D5 are coming up. Happy to be wrong though
There was discussion around this potential option last night, but discussion only. Clubs voted to go with the league's suggestion from earlier in the year, Premier up, bottom two down. Brighton into D3, Morphies replace the bye in D4. BS that a club fights all year makes the GF and is not promoted. Only Salisbury would be happy with an outcome like that.

by Dols
Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The only people that care about B grade finals are the people that are playing in them and their mums.

by Dols
Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Any one in woody's shoes at that stage would have done the exact same thing.. When a spectator from the opposition, starts calling you out and walking towards you, as your minutes away from losing a grand final, what else do you expect him to do? He definitely handled it much better than I would have! And the bloke probably got what he deserved in the end, be humble in victory, don't start carrying on like a hero and expect everyone to be fine about it.. As for some of the dumbest comments I've ever read on this forum, woody is in the top 5 players in the competition by a mile and eastern park have absolutely nailed it by recruiting him.. I guarantee every club in the division would jump at the chance of signing him! He's a freak footballer and an even better bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve and stands up for what he believes in, every one of us is behind him 100% in any situation!!! i guess this is exactly why people are talking about northern clubs. Because to say that anyone else would jump the fence and take on a spectator is just a brain dead comment.

by Dols
Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Dutchy wrote:Maybe time for them to both change their names to establish a new identity as the current one may not recover from all this.
Bolivarwater???

by Dols
Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mark Tylor today announced as coach for North Haven for the 2017 season. Good luck Mark, continue on and take advantage of the great platform left by Andy Lipson.

by Dols
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Junior codes

Dutchy wrote:So the guy that was videoing the incident is not subject to any further action? I was under the impression that he was allegedly assaulting spectators?
Wrong impression

by Dols
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 4

Anyone know how much it is to get in to a Prelim this week?
$10 Adult
$5 Concession
15 & under Free
Kilburn Attire Free [emoji38] Cash only at the gate(s) I'm assuming?
Does the gate takings go towards the clubs hosting the finals or the league? Cashless entry ticketing only, no cash will be accepted.
As part of our efforts to deliver more efficient service, the Adelaide Footy League is fully cashless for purchase of entry tickets. We accept payment via card only. Major credit cards, debit cards, and mobile pay (Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay) are accepted.

by Dols
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |