Return

Re: Things that you rate!

being allowed back on safooty
by kickinit
Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

1 day in a year to help raise money for a pretty worthy cause. Maybe if you have lost someone with breast cancer then you wouldn't think it's overkill.
by kickinit
Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Anyone tried the food replacement shakes??? ie celebrity slim or anything of that nature???

they can work but wouldn't bother with them. To lose weight you need a calorie deficit. There is heaps of calculators on the net I'll usually do about 4 and go on the average (everyone is different so you might need to adjust up or down). Plan to have 6 meals a day and cook your meals the day before. If your meals are planned out ready to go then you have no excuse why your eating hungry jacks. If your feeling like the meals are too small and you are always hungry, drink a glass of water before your meals and put your meal on a small plate or small bowl, it might seem crazy but I have seen this work many of times.
by kickinit
Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LaughingKookaburra wrote:For goodness sake mate you're quoting 1 freak storm that didn't cross the coast.

Do yourself a favour and go up to Karatha and Port Hedland and see what the weather is like up there and how close it comes to perth.
by kickinit
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

this made me laugh
by kickinit
Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:Running into @Footy Chick at the Gepps X markets today

Did you yell anything out?
by kickinit
Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Been Real of course there was no complaints from all the supporters as all the nine SANFL clubs were under the same Salary Cap rules and quite happy with the status quo.

Now we have two AFL clubs with multi million dollar budgets playing AFL reserves teams in the SANFL fantastic isn't it NOT !!!!

Only complaint about salary cap I have is that Norwood sold their souls for two draft picks for a YES vote. The SANFL is corrupt and a joke.

Too many footy followers have been seduced by this AFL reserves crap concept its AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

But the saddest thing of all is some of you Magpie supporters let the real Magpies die and are quite happy with all of this SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!

Port haf no vote. The magpie supporters had no voice at all. The Sanfl would ensure the magpies would die anyway after 2014. Call it 91's revenge.

But on a serious note I have only come across 1 magpie supporter ok with this and we all know that peanut.

HAHA I can't get over how funny it is to hear people that don't support the PAFC try and tell us our team has died. The PAFC is still going strong and is well and truly alive. The funny part about it is, your only going on about the PAFC because your jealous what the club has achieved and knowing your club will never be able to. You guys just worry about your own club because ours is doing just fine.
by kickinit
Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

What integrity for God's sake its a AFL Power reserves side playing in the SANFL and for some reason the SANL/PAFC have decided to use the Magpie emblem to try and suck some followers right in.

Total disrespect to the real Magpie ie 1870 to 2013 SHAME on you all !!!!!

Spot on. And unfortuantley, the retaining of the "magpie" name has sucked numerous people in - these people are just to thick to realise the club is dead. Sad.

Hasn't sucked anyone in. Those people support the club because they are loyal. The people they have jumped ship and started and trying to say they are dead are nothing but weak supporters. I've supported the club my entire, through the good times and the bad and will continue to do so for many years to come.
by kickinit
Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

wow that escalated quickly
by kickinit
Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

the funny thing about this situation is how everyone is still here. If it was that bad and you had been so screwed over like your all carrying on about, then you wouldn't be here, you would of walked away by now. So either walk away or get over it. It's done and won't be change.
by kickinit
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Magpies Are Now The AFL Power Reserves

Are we including all reserves footballers for all clubs in the Iist, because Joe Bloggs has left Centrals to a division 182 club in the ammo league

He'll get picked up by the Port Awesome Sooper Dooper Academy and transformed into the world's best footballer I'm sure.

Yep but unfortunately for them he gets picked up with selection number 7 in the draft by GWS and goes on to win two brownlow medals and they never get to see the bloke play a game in the pretty teal

apparently woolworths has a special on kleenex tissues this week, you 2 might want to grab some.
by kickinit
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If the AFL created a reserves league (I know it's not on the radar) but let's hypothetically say they did would there be a Port Adelaide side in the SANFL?

I thought that the Port SANFL side is going to wear the Power guernsey as of 2015, so if the AFL do create a reserve comp there will be no clash of the magpies

nope they will be wearing the magpies guernsey because that is what they are.
by kickinit
Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ummm is your first sentence a serious question

The answer is no Centrals were not an AFL reserves side last year because we are not 'one club ' with an AFL side

And the reason your club is now called the Power is because it was happy to sell its identity to get in with the rebranded VFL

If your club had as much pride in its emblem and colours as Eddie did you may not have had to sell your identity.

It's such a bad thing that our club wanted to play in the best competition in Australia? Port Adelaide joined the AFL because it didn't want to be stuck playing in a second rate competition. Port Adelaide had to pay a price and that was entering the AFL as the power and not the magpies, a pretty small price when all your true supporters knows it's still the PAFC.

The only difference between this year and last year, is now all those players that we have spent money and time developing will now be playing for us.

Face facts WHUFC the AFL is the best league in this country. The SANFL will always be a second rate comp which will never change no matter how much you cry about it.
by kickinit
Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shark Culling - Yes or No?

no, don't like them swim in a pool.
by kickinit
Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This Kid, survives cancer on goes on to achieve this.
by kickinit
Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The lesson to be learnt is how easy steriods can be obtained these days.

Crazy how many guys between the age of 16-21 that are on roids these days

Personally I know more guys on steriods than guys that smoke dope

While it might seem I'm saying your wrong again, but steroids have been easily obtained for many years. The scary thing is the young kids taking supplements that they haven't done any research on. Kids asking about test booster, or talking about side effects they have had from a supplement, which is pretty clear if you researched the products.
by kickinit
Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And will probably get cancer ago. Poor bastard.

Just goes to show what type of person you. The kid could of sat home cried how life delt him a bad hand, smoke pot all day and did nothing with his life. Instead he decided it was only obstacle and did something about it. Funny he will probably live longer then most of your pot buddies.
by kickinit
Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

sheedy doesn't like the idea
by kickinit
Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:I'm under 100kg for the first time in a couple of years.. i may only be 99.4kg, but i'm pretty happy with it..

double digits good achievement. Keep working and you'll get there
by kickinit
Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

I rest my case re the whole English as a second language thing

Just sh*ts me to tears that you mindless sheep who follow the two AFL teams from Adelaide thinks the sun shines out of your collective ar*es.

You know what, I don't give a flying *uck what the Power or the Crowz do, pretend clubs in an artificial league, they do not, and will never, represent South Australian football heritage no matter how many state jumpers or creeds exploited for commercial advantage they flog off to the brain dead twerps who think they barrack for them.

Wow first time i've heard PAFC will never represent SA football heritage. For starters I don't just follow a AFL team I follow a club that has a team in the AFL and SANFL. A club that represents a very big part in SA football heritage. You can keep dreaming that the PAFC isn't apart of SA football heritage, but at the end of the day they always have and always will.

I still don't get why you have to bring up in this though. If you go back and read all the post, I don't think you would find a single PAFC supporter agreeing with the AFC. The reason for that is the PAFC well and truly knows about the SA football heritage, that where there, the are apart of it. Maybe your post needs to be in a different thread.
by kickinit
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port's Six SANFL Guernsey Designs

Reading isn't that difficult.
So history only count when you remember it?
Thanks for proving correct my original statement perfectly.
Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Never said it didn't exist. The reason why I remember 1989 is because I was there. I didn't live through 1905 that's why most people you talk will remember 1989 over 1905. You can keep dreaming and trying to make out PAFC plays no part in SA football history all you like. At the end of the day deep down you know the truth, which is usually the complete opposite to what you type on here.
Port Power's history dates back to 97... Anything before that is a whole different club... However when it suits the the power faithful, they are one club again and all there history counts...

Powers one flag doesn't count towards magpies premiership tally. ..

It certainly doesn't count. The power flag is a AFL and the Magpies are SANFL. The power's history does only date back to 1997 but the PAFC dates back to 1870. To me we have always been one club power playing in the AFL magpies playing the SANFL and both playing for the PAFC.
by kickinit
Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Duromine v EC Stack v clen

Squids wrote:What about AOD9604, is that any good?

It will win you a brownlow
by kickinit
Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No worries. Been a long time before one of these major airlines has had a major incident. People travelling are starting to get blasé about air travel, including crew.

except the ones that complain about their flight delayed because of mechanical fault. I'd much rather wait 8hrs for a flight then travel on a plane with a fault.
by kickinit
Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snacks - The Good, The Average and The BAD

Problem with eating six small meals a day is that you are more likely to over eat in total for the day.
So eat less than that you think? That makes life even harder for me! FFS! :lol:

snacking isn't actually bad, you can even snack on the "unhealthy" stuff as well. The problem is the amount you eat, while you think it's ok to snack on something healthy too much can actually be bad. If you eat only "healthy meals" but your over your maintenance level of calories by 1000 your still going to put on weight. What you really need to do is work out your maintenance calories and how much your eating a day.

If your having trouble reducing your meal size try drinking a glass of water before each meal. When your hungry drink a glass of water before you eat anything. Put your meals on a smaller plate or bowl. Cut your meal into smaller pieces. And plan your meals ahead and try to eat them at the same time everyday. These will all make it easier to cut down on meal sizes.
by kickinit
Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Am I the only person in Australia that thinks Rutten is way too slow?

Nah I reckon there is 17 other AFL sides that know he is slow. I love the service he has given but sides will exploit his lack of pace like Geelong did tonight, I hope I am wrong but just doesn't look like he will do much this year, first game is when players should look their quickest.

Agree mate, great servant and I'm sure his experience is very valuable but he can't keep up anymore especially with capped rotations.

Do remember you did lose bock and davis, don't think rutten would still be playing if you had bock davis and tahilia. That would be a very damaging back line if you still had those 2.
by kickinit
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedgie wrote:
Spargo wrote:They're not playing banjos, chewin' straw and rooting their siblings like the home crowd tonight though.....

Sounds like a North Melbourne after match players function. ;)

don't they put their keys in a bowl and go home with each other wife's?
by kickinit
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What will happen first...?

Bum Crack wrote:that reads like something a primary school kid would write :lol:

it was written so you geelong fans could understand it :lol:
by kickinit
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1- Norwood v Port @ Norwood Post Match

Lack of forward line cost us as expected. Midfield was a lot poorer in getting the ball out of stoppages and delivering it than I expected. Oh well. Guess the doomsdayers were wrong.

No, the fact that Port people don't care the Magpies lost is proof the doomsayers were spot on.

I'm a port person and I care that we lost, so your post is now void. Nice try at being a troll though.
by kickinit
Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - Port Reserves v Glenelg Post Match

great day for footy and a great weekend for the PAFC.
by kickinit
Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - Eagles v Port @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval (Mon

Seeing the Eagles aernt the bays and play a fast running style of game I hope Port don't kill the Eagles !!
Talking to a norwood fan during the week the way to beat port is to run them off their feet like norwood did !!
I think our physicality was more of a factor. Several of the Port players didnt like the constant pressure and tackling. Think the key to beating them is getting constant numbers around the ball and not giving them any space to work with.

No way you could say that Norwood run us off our feet, we won the last qtr and kicked 3 out of bounds from set shot. Jim completely agree with what you said. Norwood had numbers around the ball all day and put the pressure on the ball carrier, resulting in us turning it over.
by kickinit
Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

What a crock of $hit. 3500 would be an average to reasonable crowd at Unley. A good crowd would be 4500-5000.
I'm sick of how these two AFL clubs and the AFL as a whole corrupt facts and figures to spin bull$hit.
Anyone who was at Unley on Saturday would tell you that there'd be lucky to be 500 Adelaide supporters there and that'd be counting the supporters with both Adelaide and Sturt clobber on.

3500 is a good crowd at unley. Only avg 2580 there last year with the highest attendance being 3406 and only 3 games in the 3k mark.

If the above is correct more people went to a Sturt home game on Sat than all of last year and North had its biggest home game crowd in almost 2 years and people are still whinging about it. Also worth noting that both record crowds were against a team that only had 200 or so supporters attending.

North 1st home crowd
Sat 13 April 2013 Rd 3 v Sturt - 3,301
Sat 31 March 2012 Rd 2 v South 2,173

Rd 7 Sat 18 May 2013 v Eagles - 3,131
Rd 11 Sun 16 June 2013 v Central - 3,493* highest Prospect crowd of the season
Rd 20 Sat 17 Aug 2013 v Eagles - 1,568

As mentioned in another topic biggest crowd in last 2 years was Sat 9 June 2012 Rd 11 v Norwood 4,134

Playing the Crows Reserves is a novelty. It will very very quickly wear off.

so before the start of the season no one was going to attend games, but now it's because it's a novelty? Seriously how many more excuses are you guys going to come up with. Maybe it's because there are supporters out there that have moved on and just want to support there club.
by kickinit
Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Hefty wrote:
HH3 wrote:Honestly, how often would you watch anything on FTA over Foxtel?

PS. My missus's's's Mum in Mt Compass only gets ABC and SBS through Foxtel too.

They don't have The Antiques Roadshow on Foxtel.

trust a crows supporter to know this. :lol:
by kickinit
Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - Central v Adelaide @ Playford Alive Oval (Sat 19

Grahaml,
Nobody expects the Crows to compromise their #1 side for their #2 side, but the Crows were admitted to the SANFL because they promised to be much more than just a reserves side:
- attract an extra 4000+ spectators per game
- always play to win
- help the SANFL clubs promote the games and the League
- generate extra TV revenue
etc...
Of course we were all very sceptical about this, but the club presidents who voted yes truly believed them. (I told Chiggy he was being gullible to his face after the "information meeting" at Glenelg but he disagreed). So it is in the Crows best interests to do their best to fulfil their promises, or the SANFL may decide to kick them out of the League at the end of this season (yes, this is possible).

It just goes to show how poorly the SANFL is being run. All of these promises should of been in writing, anyone with any business sense would of done so.
by kickinit
Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Switching iTunes stores

Doing this off a mac so could be different but you should be able to find your way.

in the tabs where file/edit/view are there should be store. In the drop down menu click on view account. Enter account password. In account summary there should be country/region, click change country or region on the far right and your done.
by kickinit
Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2014

smac wrote:They'll have one this afternoon.

And that training session was coached by port adelaide
by kickinit
Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - Port Magpies v South @ Alberton Oval (Sat 17/5

Mic wrote:
Booney wrote:Another good "on track" Magpies game preview/review thread!

I never expected anything less though.

Bring back the proper Magpies, then it will stop.

they have never left.
by kickinit
Wed May 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - Port Magpies v South @ Alberton inc Post Matc

*Attention Mods*

I thought all AFL reserves talk was suppose to be in the whinge thread? Seriously can't understand how simple it is to keep the crap in 1 thread. Instead week after week we have idiots talking crap in a post game thread.
by kickinit
Sun May 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Although Port Power Reserves totally ran over South in the second half, South supporters should not give up hope of a premiership this season. If Port adopt the same policy as in previous seasons re not allowing players to play in SANFL finals, then it will be a vastly different Port side that runs out onto the field in September. Will be interesting to see if that happens or if they allow all players to play this year. Of course, this may be slightly tempered if Port Power's season goes longer than their Reserves. Pity the SANFL changed our season to finish before that of the AwFuL this year.
Cheers

In regards to this matter, all players have to be seen by a SANFL doctor. So if they aren't playing because of injury then you can blame the SANFL doc.
by kickinit
Mon May 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1 match for that is an absolute joke. It was a definite spear tackle and the wreckless nature of it could have caused a very serious injury. Ironically if that had happened in the AFL they have been talking about it all week and he would have got 4-6 in my opinion. The fact that the umpires failed to even pay a free kick, particularly as Cross was dealt with again while lying stunned on the ground is again a sad indictment on the standard of SANFL umpiring at the moment, :shock:

I think you mean sling tackle. At first look the second part didn't look too good either, but looking at it again a south player actually pushes Moore from behind. He should of got more for it. The problem is both the SANFL and AFL are only giving out harsh penalty's to incidents that actually cause damage. The incidents which have the opportunity to cause harm but don't seem to be let go. My thought are if you are trying to stamp out head injuries then you need to stamp out the acts that cause them, injury or no injury.
by kickinit
Mon May 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great post Aerie, sadly even if they reverse the decision at the end of the year and the AFL teams piss off the damage has been done, people like myself and others have found other ways to spend our time and $.

No chance the decision will be reversed
Exactly, stuck with it now.
Will definately be some adjustments to the rules next year though, several clubs will kick up a stink

What, like calling Port "the Power", there is no Magpies anymore ffs!
Give them a limit of 12 professional players per game against SANFL clubs, otherwise f--- off to the ammo's!

you can call us what ever you like. At the end of the day we are the PAFC and we don't give a crap what you think.
by kickinit
Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA
Tried it for about 5 days
For whatever reasons it made me even more hungry
Sacked

AFRICAN MANGO
Tried for 3 days
Did reduce cravings by about 10-25%
Maybe prolonged use might have been more significant

I've tried several appetite suppressants over the years
Would have to say African Mango is about the 2nd best I've tried

DUROMINE
Dare I bring this into discussions !
Without doubt the best of them all
Tried them in 1983 !
Yes they worked, but found it hard establishing sleeping patterns
Eventually took them at Breakfast times
Doctors warned me about Duromines negatives, so went off them

Gone back to all the basics
SMALler meals , better food choices etc etc
Maccas and HJs, for the time being , will have to weather the storm !

The whole point of my argument on Duromine is exactly what has happened to you. Duromine did it's job, but it never taught you how to further your weight loss once you finished the course. You don't need the appetite suppressants, basically you have to suck it up and get through the first month. I guarantee once you passed that you won't have problem continuing with your weight loss. One big tip for you is water and plenty of it. Drink 1 glass directly before you eat any meal, when ever you get hungry through out the day drink a glass of water. Also chewing gum, have a piece about half an hour after a meal.
by kickinit
Fri May 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 - live scores, results & general hoo-ha.

Demetriou may have gone, but his legacy lives on.

Been a critic of Sydney's concessions since they were able to recruit all of Roos, Lockett and Maxfield, but gees it hurts even more when it's against my own side.
You taking the piss??? Your buddy lucky one bloke didn't kick straight

your lucky we couldn't keep our feet or hit our team mates on the chest.
by kickinit
Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Steve Summerton pretty much said all of this during his rant late last season. The 'Magpies' are there for the Power, end of story.

Anyway, it's a minor issue to me in this whole debate.

When Summerton made those comments was when it was rumoured that Port would follow the crows plus get rid of the magpies altogether. Bit hard to use that as any evidence when it was related to a situation that never happened
by kickinit
Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 - live scores, results & shooting the breeze.

carey wrote:Another one. My god these are Div 7 umpiring decisions

Don't abuse div 7 umpires like that
by kickinit
Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 17 Drivel

seems like a slightly boring round this round.

Game of the round is probably Crows Hawthorn.

I feel like if it is a bit wet then we have a decent shot. anything to upset the kicking game of hawthorn cant be a bad thing. I think it will be close but i still am going to tip hawthorn.

I think the other interesting game is Essendon and Collingwood. I really like essendon in this one, i think they are in good form. Losing goddard will hurt them but i think they might win.

although inconsequential i think the other game which is slightly tough is the brisbane vs west coast game.

port will give richmond an almighty thrashing and answer the critics somewhat

Adelaide v Hawthorn
Melbourne v Geelong
North Melbourne v St Kilda
Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast
Brisbane Lions v West Coast Eagles
Sydney Swans v Carlton
Richmond v Port Adelaide
Essendon v Collingwood
Fremantle v GWS Giants

Essendon v Collingwood is definitely game of the round
by kickinit
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That number 19 for Hawthorn is pretty handy!!

Imagine spending 700k on a 27 year old small forward when your a middle table side when there's blokes like him running around

It was 500 dickwit. And he wanted to go back to vic

Hope he gives back his $21 000 a game for this (lack of a better term) effort* tonight!!

:lol:

Betts has been ok tonight. Hasn't got bear it often but has worked hard

what worked hard running in circles?
by kickinit
Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Missing half a side and still accounted for the "Shame of South Australia"
Damaging the brand of footy in SA!
Must of been a important game tonight Eddie went missing again, has a habit of putting on the cloak of invisibility for the big games.
500k well spent on the imposter!
Thanks for Gunston too guys lol

I'd normally be laughing and having a great night when the pretenders lose but I was stupid enough to pick and back them! Never again..... :twisted:

I think you need to do it every week :D
by kickinit
Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2 weeks into a cut at the moment looking to drop body fat % down from 10 to around 7-8% for my overseas holiday. Looking to cut for another 1.5-2 weeks

Going with a high protein/extremly low carb diet (not zero carb)

Only carbs I'm getting is from a 1/4 of a cup of basmati rice for lunch and about 10g of carbs in my post workout protein shake plus very minimal in sauces etc

Misses has been great at home so my energy levels are sitting ok.

Lettuce is my best friend, have replaced my normal rice and pasta meals with lettuce, meaning I can still eat some of my favourite meals such as taco, chilli con carne and chinese

Living off lettuce, eggs, lean mince, chicken breast, broccoli, cottage cheese, low carb protein bar, black coffee, raw nuts

One of the best investments I ever did was a mincer. Buy rump steak and cut all the fat off and mince my own. Only thing I would suggest is to make sure your taking a good multi vitamin.
by kickinit
Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - live scores, discussion & confabbing.

I've said it before and I,ll say it again....I don't worry about the umpires and I just let them do their job. I enjoyed the game, admittedly not to last nights standard but it was good to see the Crows answer the challenge and get The chocolates. I'm not Trying to start an argument but it does seem like the Crows fans always feel aggrieved and think they are getting screwed. Perhaps it's just a lack of analytical ability. It's almost as if the excuses get loaded prior to the event.

I think the crows should drop the chanting lessons and hold a rules lesson.
by kickinit
Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 General Chat

the joker wrote:F*** you swans

already heard a few crows supporters blaming someone else. How about blaming your pathetic club for not winning enough games.
by kickinit
Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |