Search found 4 matches

Return

Norwood Senior Coach for 2014

Anyone else see the irony that the clubs number 1 coaching candidate has been poached by the club that has only been admitted thanks to Honest Joe and his cronies backflip?
Guess you reap what you sow
by Jim05
Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I mean seriously, how dare the media cater for the majority of South Australian Football fans who happen to support Adelaide or Port Adelaide, what a crazy idea that is!

Any chance the "majority of SA Football fans" could turn up to support their team? That's what they all wanted remember?

While I expected things to pan out the way they have, if these glorified trial games were at least giving the SANFL good 4k average crowds (as promised) with good atmosphere, providing non SANFL people a good day out and reasons to return as well as making $ to the established clubs, then I could be turned to support, in a small way, the new era of SANFL.

However this has not happened, the product is worse, the crowds are worse, the clubs cannot be financially better off (reporting time at the end of the year will be very interesting) and the league has lost a lot of core fans who have now found something else to do on the weekends.

The clubs/administrators thought they spent some time on this in 2013, I imagine this years off season will be worse, trying to unravel the mistakes, if it is retrievable.
by Dutchy
Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Tech1 wrote:Question for you guys what would you be happy with?

The compete removal of foreign garbage teams from Our Competition.
by Pseudo
Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

its ok though. the pro reserves posters will tell us that the afl isnt interested in destroying the traditional clubs. frankston and the traditional clubs kicked out of the neafl cant be used as examples of what might happen here as it isnt at all relevant. i mean, they are different leagues. the neafl is virtually brand new so just cant be counted, and the vfl is just completely different, or something....... anyway, we are all just whingers remember ? :oops:
Tipper, you should know better by now.

If in doubt, heed the teachings of Guru Roo. He knows best. He is a former footy player, who is paid to talk over football game broadcasts and runs a few pubs, and also sits on a footy club board. He is the definition of balance, playing to the line, and aligning your chi with what's best for South Australia footy. He says that you should get over it and enjoy the finals sunshine. He told this to all his loyal followers in the Adelaide Crows newsletter which is published on a daily basis. Hare hare, Hare Walker.

Brother Burtenshaw will gladly baptise you in the waters of West Lakes and convert you to the right way of approaching this issue, which is a non-issue if you see it from the Crows perspective, and is the way, the truth, and the light according to the daily Adelaide Crows newsletter. Once you give your critical thinking over to the teachings of the Nineteenth Man you will achieve total football unconsciousness. Shalom, may the Sauce be with you. Ohm.
by Magellan
Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |