HBF and Zed together again.

It's a match made in heaven ;) :heart:

Kinda disappointed we won't meet next year now :lol:
by Footy Chick
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Subs

For cricket this year, we engaged a company / app called "Team Pay".. they use it for social basketball etc.

It's been very successful at cricket, i'll be trying it at football this season - essentially players setup, add card details and each game they play they're charged an amount you've set up e.g. $10.

Just need a "captain" to go in and select the players on the app and then charge for the game.

In the dashboard you can set up specific amounts i.e. $5 for U18s, so i'm hoping this year I can just work out how much players owe on their subs and then divide by games in the season and set their amount at that.

We have setup for rego this year options for players to pay 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of their fees when registering, and if 100% then offered a discount.

See how it goes i guess.
by The Bedge
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Subs

If you can find the right team manager the $100 up front and $10 per week is pretty good.

Need a determined old prick who won't be put off (or confuse it with his beer and cigs money) though.
by jo172
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adel Footy League- Women's

No, Courts isn’t going around again. Courts is currently handing the reigns over to James Murdoch (New A grade Coach). We didn’t want to lose her but she has had to prioritise family and work.
She is an absolute gem of a person. I umpired her team a few times, win, lose or draw she would come over and say thank you on my way off, always pleasant to talk to pre-game, was a great role model for the players. The playing group was pretty easy to umpire as well, great attitudes.
by Lightning McQueen
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Copper Theif’s

I was wondering if any other clubs lights have been hit by the copper thief’s. We had the copper ripped out of our light poles almost a month ago. I’ve heard rumours that a few other clubs have been hit as well. We are close to a month with no lights now….. The council/insurance company is quite literally keeping us in the dark. Port Districts got hit by them the week before Easter.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |