Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

At the end of the day if you don’t think clubs try and recruit players from further away instead of just from our area well you are clueless.. but it’s the same result either way! You get someone from a div 1-2 club to come across, they help you win a flag (if your lucky enough) and then they leave straight away anyway.. I guarantee you the goal at EP right now is to not just have a strong A grade, we’ve added the right people on the committee and chased a coach that we thought could help us build the club through every grade.. We haven’t lost anyone from our A grade last year, we have signed a bunch of players to improve on that squad which then means players will drop down and help the reserves get better and we’ve also signed a bunch other players plus a decent bunch of youth which hasn’t been announced yet to hopefully help us sustain a high level for the next 4-5 years

Things don’t just change over night let me tell you, and after the last few years at EP it’s going to take some work but I can assure you we are on the right path and the goal isn’t to just win a flag this year and then fall away!

Good luck for season 2022 Bleedredandblue.
by Arm across
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Cat Alert

Today is a great day for our footy club as we welcome back club legend Jarad Cattermole to coach our A Grade in Season 2023!

This is a significant appointment and an important step forward in the progress of the Cats. It was clear that the club required a strong and determined leader, and Jarad’s footy career has certainly demonstrated this.

- 3 x A Grade Best and Fairest
- 2 x A Grade Premiership player
- 235 A Grade games
- 3 x WWTFC Premiership player (U17 & U19)
- Won 3x premierships as a WWTFC reserves assistant and 1x as a WSFC A grade assistant

There is a lot of hard work is currently being undertaken, however we are extremely excited about the challenges ahead, and building a club that our families, supporters and players are proud of.

Jarad’s ethos will have a strong focus with a view to improving on and off field club culture, attitudes, and habits that will in turn bring success to the Red & White.

Please join us in welcoming Jarad back to the club, and be sure to support him along the way.

Details on a Meet the Coach day will be available soon.

Go Cats!
by Arm across
Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Thought I’d give a ladder prediction a go. Purely based on rumour and innuendo :lol: Compared to other years I feel like I don’t have as much intel on the div and oppo teams.

1. Kilburn
Hard to ignore the noise. They seem to be gearing up nicely for the 100 year celebration. Will O’Keefe play as a permanent forward? He’ll kick bags every week if he does.

2. Gepps cross
Have actually heard from a mate they have recruited well. But their ‘FB’ has been quite with new signings suspiciously quite though… Smoke and mirrors or they’ll turn up to rd 1 with a few extra guns! I’m going the later.

3. Trinity
Had a remarkable season in div 6. Going to back that form carrying into Div 5

4. CLG
New (returning) senior coach Zed was actually a assistant coach last season at Woody South and in a short time we could see his quality. I’m tipping he’s loving going under the radar a bit. But he’s always got a bag of tricks. All the best Zed.

5. Woody South
Didn’t quite replace what we lost. But anyone who knows Jarad ‘Catters’ Cattermole, our new A grade coach, won’t be surprised to hear he’s made a immediate impact. Just think we are a bit short in a couple of key posts and some older heads would be nice.

6. Pultney
Got a few early signings from FP before Xmas. Thought they were going to go ‘bang’ in the new year and add some more talent. Seems to have gone quite. Heard depth will be a major concern. Also the predicted bumper snow fall in falls creek won’t help.

7. West Croydon
Haven’t heard a thing if I’m honest. Can’t wait to play against WC though. Good local rivalry for us.

8. Elizabeth
Been copping a fair bit on the rumour mill, so I hope they stay up.

9. Blackfriars
Again haven’t heard anything from their camp. When is Brincatt getting his bronze statue?

10. Eastern Park
Apparently they are battling for numbers….
by Arm across
Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

FlagRoy Lions smash Woody South in trial.

8 A graders out is the standard line.
Trial matches mean sweet **** all.

Smashed is probably an exaggeration. 8 out is probably unders. That being said…. Fitzroy did look very good. Never been much difference between the top teams in Div 6 and middle of the road teams in Div 5. Fitzroy will go well.
by Arm across
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |