Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: 80s/90s SANFL games on youtube

[quote="I know sa football archive uploaded quite a bit a few years ago but they stopped a few years ago and they said they wouldd upload everything once they were finished but they never did.[/quote]

Been distracted by non-football matters for a few years. I am now back on the case and currently uploading everything in full. Estimating 3 months and all the preview videos on YouTube will be replaced by full content. After that I will be uploading, in full, everything else I have that is not currently on YouTube (there is a lot!). Everything will be indexed on a web page with a YouTube link.
by bays2011
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Football Video Archive

Brilliant by sa football video archive to upload the remaining games they had. It's great that instead of all this footage by individual people being left in a cupboard where no one would ever get to see it again is now online for everyone to see. It was a fantastic idea by the sa football video archive team and a big thanks to them.

Hopefully other people will continue upload more of these games and hopefully the sanfl history centre will upload the heap of games the have online soon.

Cheers Gilly18. There is a lot more footage as well. Working on uploading it progressively.
by bays2011
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |