Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: ANZAC Day Footy

Elizabeth Anzac Guernsey.

Jumper was designed Kelsey-Lea Art and Design
https://www.facebook.com/Kelsey-Lea-Art-and-Design-225680154256970/ https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190424/d443f4759a67720dff82b965906528ca.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190424/7b26eded2b1c45db1d8a35c132c5dfae.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
by HBF39
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

What has happened at Elizabeth? I saw them in 2021 run riot and go through undefeated
Eastern Park recruited all their good players? :P :lol:

I actually have no idea - they lost a few last year and obviously got relegated, and have heard they have lost more this year to Gumeracha? Have dropped their C grade this season as well.

No chop in the Gumeracha movement, just a bunch of C graders.
Problem with Elizabeth is systemic and has been coming for years, mismanagement from the top, no respect for the playing group and no help for the coaching group.
Club held ransome by a c grade nobody major sponsor who pledged to change the world but got to hard and bailed plus a massive **** you from a long serving family at the last AGM.
Sad and shameful so why would you stay as a player, Greenshields did all he could with what he had and the last few A graders leaving was the last straw.

And the fact blokes refused to play the grade they were picked in didn't help.
Caleb getting shafted at the AGM was probably one of the final nails honestly.
by HBF39
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Odd......

Posted on here yesterday Jamie McCafferty was coaching Elizabeth A Grade.

Just saw Playford Council posted an advert 1 hour ago advertising the coaching gig at Elizabeth. Playford just didnt get the memo or Jamie not taking up the role after all.
I made it up ya goose. 8) :lol:

Well, that explains that aha
by HBF39
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't be good for Elizabeth. Looking for a coach this close to the season. What's going on out there?
I can't tell you for certain what's happening, I think at this point blokes are just leaving to avoid a sinking ship.
That is just making it worse.

We have a core group of players that just want the club to stay alive, we may unfortunately be down to 1 team for this year, but thats better than folding.
by HBF39
Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Purple Warrior wrote:whos the new coach, hopefully he has been able to bring some players

Is their 1 team going to be in div 6 or C grade comp?

New coach is John Lawrence.
From all accounts he's a good coach, and has a lot of experience at higher divisions and other sports.
by HBF39
Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |