Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

is there any side in this comp that Knowles hasn't coached?
Should have the inside running
by Ditchy
Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

PAOC beat TTG by 27 points. Game was won in the first quarter when Princes controlled the game when Gullies kicked with the wing. Wade Thompson won medal for best on ground. Umpires were obviously impressed with 5 possessions.

game was won in the first quarter? Score was tied at quarter time :?

Maybe he means restricting TTG with the breeze??
Exactly what I meant. Maybe FC couldn't tell there was a 3 goal breeze in the corporate tent.[/quote

Exactly why I hate my mrs coming to the football. You've got to explain everything to them. They've got NFI
She cooks in the clubs kitchen from time to time. Even then its two close to the footy for my liking
Making soup and serving hot dogs makes em useful at least. Best place for women at the footy is away from the footy and in the kitchen
by Ditchy
Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Promotion and Relegation

it aint broken so dont bloody touch it. Grand finalists go up in each grade
by Ditchy
Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Another good point today that everyone was discussing was why not merge Marion with Mitchell Park
Both clubs are largely unsuccessful and right next to each other. Merge them and they might have success. I thought a good idea We've won 2 flags in 5 years - 2012 and 2015 and the one before that was in 2002. But OK, we will strive for more.

I personally wouldn't be against a merger - provided we wear green, red and white, play at Mitchell Park and are called Mitchell Park. :lol:

You're in div 7 so you probably could strive a fair bit harder. Not much point winning a flag to get relegated the next year all the time
Not exactly a club steeped in success. Merging with Marion might be the key to getting out of divvy 7
by Ditchy
Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salary Cap Investigations

This seems to be dragging on, hopefully it's over quicker than the AFL debacle investigating Essendon
wouldn't bet on a quick result. Took us over 4 months to have our investigation finalised last season

Grandstanding from Community Football and Duldig to try and justify why they're around
It's served no purpose to put out a press release in early December to say "A South Australian community football club has breached regulations controlling the payment of players" without saying which club.
All its done is create innuendo and rumour amongst people who are guessing which club is the guilty party. If you put out a vague press release without telling anyone which club it is - that's just incredibly stupid and grandstanding
Less grandstanding and when they've actually completed all investigations then name the club and then put out the press release not before
by Ditchy
Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |