Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: Kate Cebrano screws National Anthem AGAIN!!!

Gozu wrote:The NRL know their audience the AFL try to be everything to everyone.

Cold Chisel playing before 2 Queensland teams, couldnt of planned it better for the bogan banana benders :D
by Jim05
Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kate Cebrano screws National Anthem AGAIN!!!

NRL certainly know how to do the pre game entertainment, Cold fn Chisel.
by cracka
Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mankad?

I'm all for the mankad and don't believe there should even be a warning. The non striker is blatantly cheating by cribbing down the pitch
by Jim05
Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mankad?

Is a batsman cheating when he takes a stance outside his crease before the ball is delivered?
Love cricket's contradictions.
by Dogwatcher
Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R2: Adelaide v Port - Sunday 3 April @ Mannum Oval

DW
It would have taken an Elizabeth bloke twice as long to get to a "city" ground in Noarlunga than to simply drive over a hill to Mannum on Sunday. You might have observed some fairly decent scenery on the way and watched a fantastic game on a surface that leaves some suburban grounds for dead.

I would have loved to go but with a young family, going to the footy on both saturday and sunday isnt really an option. Having two showdowns on the same weekend is a little silly imo. Having it easter weekend would have made more sense to me
Because there are no family commitments at Easter?

Why not just have it as the curtain raiser to the AFL game? The only people interested are the 50,000 at Adelaide Oval on the day.

Mind you, I think taking the game to the country is also an excellent initiative and the SANFL should program more games in townships around the state, within reason, of course.
by Booney
Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The good and the bad

VALE PARK wrote:Anzac Eve should be Norwood and Port at the Adelaid oval as a regular feature.

Not for mine, Anzac Day should be shared among all so GF replay is the fairest way of achieving that
by JK
Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pub visits

Cold beer.....
by heater31
Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should Australia Day date be changed?

Call it what you want, move it to where you want, but January 26th will always be Australia Day.
by Booney
Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Korea Vs Guam

Corona Man wrote:Another missile flys over Japan.... time to return fire?

If you want nuclear war, sure.
NKorea is like the annoying little brother who keeps poking and poking the bigger brother trying to illicit a response....except both brothers have nukes!
by MW
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is your vote

Dog_ger2 wrote:Go You Dogs in 2018.

Don't vote for marrying dogs or else Cory Bernardi will be on your tail.
by Magellan
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL competition review

Summary:

We're going to keep ignoring the SANFL and promote the women's league which no-one watches.

Genius. :roll:
by Wedgie
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |