Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Great Southern Football League

Can anyone tell me who the galahs are that commentate on that gsfl YouTube

They are terrible. They don’t know many names of the player except for enc bay game
then they get the wrong players names
A guy kicks for goal the number clearly on his back and they call someone else

The ball goes up, there’s a hand ball, the ball goes up someone kicks it the ball goes up..... on and on and on

They are bloody terrible

Who are they????
by The eclipse fan
Sun May 09, 2021 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tom Dix Cannot be a zero pointer, read the rules and accept the points system. Compass have breached the points on three occasions so far this season and claimed ignorance or being given permission. Three players have since had there points adjusted up ( with Dix now being appealed ) yet no penalty for any breach. This is on top of appealing for and receiving 2 extra points which they did not qualify for. F.F.S.

Not sure your club can talk about asking for extra points.
First thing your coach did is run to the league and beg for 3 extra points which were granted.
Short memory it appears

The tribunal can only work within the rules set out by the community football board which is what they play under.
So if they have said he’s a zero pointer that’s what he is

There’s also other clubs including Yank and Fleurieu milk myponga that have asked and received compensation points and player points discount. No one was crying then.

I don’t care either way, nothing to do with me but seems to be a lot of winging for a game of country footy
by The eclipse fan
Sun May 16, 2021 9:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Settled in at my desk yesterday to watch the top of the table clash between Demons and the Hawks

Was I bloody disappointed to see bulldogs vs Tigers on a drizzly rainy crap day.
One team was only gonna flood back to choke another side from scoring
Didn’t last long into the broadcast when I couldn’t stand the commentary so turned off

What happened to the guys that filmed and broadcast last year? They were great
Who makes the decisions on where the happy fm go? Surely it’s not Curran cos dementia has well and truely set in
GSFL deserves better
by The eclipse fan
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |