Search found 24 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Work.

As far as a job goes mine is as good as you can hope for but just sitting here on a Friday knowing we have 5 days of work coming up is just flat out killing me! I seriously need to win the X-Lotto. I join the port board do a Sydney and just buy everyone 8)
by carey
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self-assembly flat pack furniture.

"Assembly time two hours", said the instructions.

Two hours my hairy white arsehole.

Started around 11 AM. Took a half hour break for lunch, and the same for dinner, and a tea break at some point. Ended up giving the final twist of the allen key at 9 PM.

I'm tired, my limbs are sore, I have a headache, and if anyone ever presents me with an allen key again I'm going to shove it up their clacker.
by Pseudo
Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

dedja wrote:small coffee table ...

I was gonna say photo frame...
by nuggety goodness
Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

wristwatcher wrote:Any tips for slowing my powerful over zealous sperm

Keep your weapon in your pants ;)
by heater31
Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 9 - Sturt v South Adelaide - POST MATCH

What happened to all the South supporters that jumped on the bus early on in the season. Where is' Panther Pants'. Shot his mouth off early and hasn't been heard since. :shock: :shock: :shock:

So you go out of your way to make a post in this thread, but have nothing to contribute in the thread on last night's "thriller" involving your club? 8)

I thought only Power and Crows supporters play these sort of games....oh, just noticed you support the paps, that might explain it.
by saintal
Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Sorry for your loss.
Thanks.
It is over 5 years now, and the passage of time (and building a new lifestyle back in Adelaide) has eased the pain I experienced at the time.
It doesn't distress me these days, and I'm now enjoying the freedom of the single life again.

The amusing thing is that friends' wives have started coming up with ways to introduce me to their single girlfriends.
(Free lunch at Jolley's for meeting one recently.)
by Psyber
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Psyber wrote:(Free lunch at Jolley's for meeting one recently.)

Theres no such thing as a free lunch ;)
by Roxy the Rat Girl
Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EP Football - PLFL, GFFL, MWFL, FWFL, EEFL

bombers boy wrote:anyone know the EP squad?

Levi Konitzka is in ;)
by westcoastpanther
Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - live scores, results & gas bagging.

Some ignorant people seem to have conveniently forgotten the Cats players who got hit high tonight with no frees paid as well as for the only time ever in the AFL an umpire calling play on when a player is having a very important shot at goals after already have started his run up.
Tom Hawkins guernsey must have magically ripped itself again tonight, the full back held him every time the ball came in. I saw one free paid.

Take ya Geelong glasses off mate.
He had 2 shots at goal earlier in the night that was very lucky the same thing didnt happen.
Play on has been called before, i know Franklin has been after he has started his run.
Menzel should of got free in last 30 seconds.
Robinson should have got free for Lappin running into him.
Brad Scott now just saying how ******* lucky they were with the umpires tonight

Brad scott?? Did the roos and cats swap coaches or is it cos Carlton lost it helps the roos?

Sorry for getting that wrong, I have never cared much for who your coach is
by daysofourlives
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - live scores, results & gas bagging.

Tyrone Vickery has ended up with a 2 match ban, after Richmond had attempted to get it overturned to 6.....
by valleys07
Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Online Bullying and Harrassment

I just wanted to post on this site, to remind users that this forum is an 'open' public forum for Sport lovers in South Australia. That being said , I have a suspicion that , their may be some on this forum that have taken liberties with peoples posts and information to bully and harrass off-line. I cannot as yet prove such behaviour, however I would like to remind all on this forum, that such behaviour is wrong and can be actionable by the South Australian Police and of course the administrators of this site. Any posts that are within the rules of this site are not a free-for-all to start harrassment or bullying of anyone online or off-line. I write this as a warning, that such behaviour will not be tolerated, and if proved will be actioned against. I know most people do the right thing, but I have suspicion that not everyone, has abided by the rules of this forum. I hope I don't have to post this sort of post again.

Thank you to most of you that do the right thing.

as much as I agree with you on bullying, reading your post to me makes it that you are now the owner/operator and "site admin" of safooty now? Has wedgie retired ?

Is this correct?
by Bully
Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2014

Most people are missing the point that Hird was forced into accepting the punishment.

No he wasn't. He could have fought it if he wanted. Sure it probably would have been a risk financially with the cost involved, but he still had a choice.
No he couldnt, its been mentioned several times that the AFL did not want a long drawn out court battle and the club was told on no uncertain terms what would happen if Hird took it further. I believe their was even a dummy draw done up for a 17 team comp this year. Thats why id rather him step down or be sacked where he is then free to fight the AFL in court for however long it takes.
I dont think he will coach again anyway

So shut up and accept your 'punishment' then. Tough punishment :shock: .

I want to get a position whereby I can completely **** the lives up of the people i work with, and get a years holiday, paid, at about a million bucks.

Seriously the guy's been kissed on the knob. Shut up and move on, god knows most of us want to.
by gadj1976
Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

I simply rent an apartment in the city, because I expect them to make the Grand Final every year.
by Ron Burgundy
Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Anyone want to go today? Got a spare members ticket and none of my mates want to go!

I got offered members tickets today but refused to go. 1 I didn't want to listen to a stupid crow over the loud speaker and 2 I didn't want to listen to stupid crow supporterst yell out ball whenever a player is touched.

Crowd might be down today due to the weather, also a incident on the galwer train line. Trains are only running from mason lakes to the city. So anyone that usually catches a train between gawler to and mason lakes has to catch a bus.
Do only crows fans do that. You're f***ing joking right?
by cracka
Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Using bad grammar and thereby perpetuating the Port Adelaide supporter stereotype.

Its all I got :D
by bennymacca
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retirements - 2014

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Carl Langdon reckons tomorrow Nick Maxwell will retire. Ankle is shot...

Faark, didn't realise he was still playing ...
by dedja
Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Wonder if WWE will keep going with the Putin stuff after the events of today. Could receive some pretty interesting reactions from the crowd if they do
by cokadonkeytoo
Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2014

2nd.
Just another rebuilding year, we'll be back on the improve soon enough.
by Wedgie
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

I'm just Wondering what the Port folk ( and any others ) thought it would take for you to trade Johnny Butcher. I was listening to Tredrea yesterday say that it would take a first and second round pick for Port to let him go...

I nearly crashed the car into a tree due to not being able to see for the tears of laughter...

I would think a 2nd round pick would be more than enough...

Thoughts???

He'll be delisted and if anyone wants him they will get him for nothing
There wouldnt be a SANFL club who would take him let alone a AFL side
by Jim05
Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - live scores, discussion & confabbing.

Pathetic crowd, better roll out the tarps.
Cant wait to hear all the excuses from the front running Port fans
by Red Rocket
Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow. Just read pages 6 & 7 of this thread. People say crows fans are precious. Farcanal.
by cracka
Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Bully wrote:rumours that AJ Lee is pregnant

Damn it, I have sex with her once and look what happens.
by helicopterking
Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vickery reaches new levels of spudness.
by Q.
Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |