Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: I am trying to restore a vy acclaim to it's former beaut

Dogger,

We are all men on here and we even have a problem trying to understand you!
by prowling panther
Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nurses (desk calendar) Jokes, Antidotes, etc (no pics)

Mods - Can this be canned yet?
by scoob
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2013

Pendles :D
by Q.
Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

F*** Collingwood - went to a Collingwood v Freo game in Melbourne once because I happened to be there and I wanted to watch some footy. This Collingwood prick behind me dropped his tray of four beers directly on my head, then started banging on about the rain - it was raining - and how he really liked a 'good, wet rain'. Later he started barracking for Freo because he was pretty much comatose at that point, and then he DID lose consciousness and his wife and mates had to carry him out.

Was it the big bang ?
by HH3
Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

F*** Collingwood - went to a Collingwood v Freo game in Melbourne once because I happened to be there and I wanted to watch some footy. This Collingwood prick behind me dropped his tray of four beers directly on my head, then started banging on about the rain - it was raining - and how he really liked a 'good, wet rain'. Later he started barracking for Freo because he was pretty much comatose at that point, and then he DID lose consciousness and his wife and mates had to carry him out.

Was it the big bang ?

Hahaha no, this guy kept his clothes on.
by fisho mcspaz
Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

- the moving away from biblical teaching, abstinence is being replaced by safe sex, teaching kids as young as 11 how to have sex when it is far beyond them
Yeah, let's all give our kids a sex education straight from the bible!

1. Touching other boys is bad, mmmkay?
"The men gave up natural intercourse with women and burned with lust for one another. Men did shameful things with men, and thus received in their own persons the penalty for their perversity." —Romans 1:27

2. On the joys of prostitution:
"Can you not see that the man who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? " —1 Corinthians 6:16

3. Play the field and sow your wild oats:
"Are you free of a wife? If so, do not go in search of one." —1 Corinthians 7:27

4. If your horny neigbours fancy your houseguests, give them your daughters instead:
"Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof." — Genesis 19:8

5. If you shag a young lassie, make sure you impregnate her or else:
" Then Judah said to Onan, 'Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.' But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also." — Genesis 38:8-10
by Pseudo
Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kowree Naracoorte Football League

Toby Stribling to Kaniva?
by chopper7
Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA

DeAndre Jordan is the biggest piece of shit ever.
by jakovasaurus
Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Username Tattoo

tipper wrote:i though you being an "older" model Psyb that it would have been a serial port rather than a usb. been in for a refit have we? ;)

I think it's more the 3 1/2" floppy that worries him.
by Booney
Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Funny things kids say and do

Failed Creation wrote:My youngest nephew likes to flip me the bird, and call me a poofter...

I've been called worse.

He's 28
by HH3
Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Protip - use webjet to compare prices then go to the airline website to book. You save all of he webjet fees.
Can you use Webjet credits through the airlines website?
Doubt it...
No, you have to book through Webjet, not the airline.
The organisation I work for uses Webjet quite often, it is usually a reliable, cost effective option as we bundle car hire into the deals and occasionally accommodation. It's the complexity of dealing with a person who has English as a second language in this instance where a cancellation / re-booking has already been cocked up once.
Or you could book your domestic travel through a trusted company with someone you know and trust ;)

Trust?
by Booney
Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Q's Colognes

Wear it because you like it. Cologne won't get you laid.
by Q.
Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Things get a little tough and look at all the Emus once faithful driving the knifes in

maybe a merger with Hackham is on the cards???? :D :D
by sweendog
Mon May 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Who the hell are the Seaford Giants? Are they actually a thing?
by Footy Chick
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |