Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: BLCA 2016-17

Unbelievable scenes at Angaston yesterday with sandy starting the day needing 6 runs with 4 wickets in hand for a vital victory against the unbeaten Ango but lost 4/4 to fall 1 run short...
by The mongoose
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2016-17

Amazing effort from Angaston to win both the A1’s and A2’s yet again

Absolutely Jim, completendomination by the 2s 336 to 78 in a year where it looked like they maybe challenged and the 1s undefeated all year defending 154. Couldnt have beaten a nicer bunch of blokes.
Thats 4 A Grade in a row and 4 in the last 5 in 2s including the last 3 in a row.
Cant see it ending anytime soon, up to the other clubs to get up to our level

The nicer bunch of blokes were seen in the changerooms having a beer with your victorious A1s, maybe they are the nice ones and it's you that everyone dislikes......just asking

This is what crickets all about. I don’t think I’ve seen a couple blokes like Brett Burgess And Graser go as hard at each other as they both did on the weekend but then I see a photo of them sitting next to each other enjoying a beer and apparently joking about all that was said out on the ground. It was a great final and both teams conducted themselves extremely well.
Special mention to David Golder who took 6 wickets and was fighting hard with the bat at the end and was Not Out.

Also to Lachlan Lade in the 2’s to make 170 not out and pretty much bat all day is an absolute amazing effort.
by The mongoose
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |