Search found 55 matches

Return

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Ash Clifton and Tom Hamilton both heading home to eastern park.. Couple of very good picks up and gonna compliment the team very well

Not surprised with Tom

Quality quality footballer much better than div 7 ressies, would think he would walk into many teams a grade. EP will be stoked with that.

19 points into 15 hard to do!
by Demon Juke
Fri May 14, 2021 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19

Do we know what the promotion deal will be?
Surely we cant have the situation where 3 & 4 get lucky and sneak past a prelim on a neutral ground and get promoted leaving possibley the 2 best sides in a Division all year stayng down?

Come on mate the Units are too good to be knocked out in a semi. :lol:
Not worried about the Units ;) Id be worried about a Mitchell Park in Div 6 2022 and can you imagine the uproar at Adelaide Lutheran if they got accidently promoted ;)

Minor premier should be promoted if they happen to loose there only final, then the winning grand final side also. It is different year with finals so promotion should be changed also.
by Demon Juke
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 6

Past players day and
If think they had a tribute/ Fundraiser to Sharon Platten who passed away last year also.
by Demon Juke
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 2

Just like to say what a legend Gary McIntosh is, went to PNU last night so my son could umpire a junior game. My Daughter came with me to kick her football and he gave up his time probably 10 mins to help my Daughter with her kicking as she is left footer like the legend. I know he is not on here but Thank yon very much Macca, He such a great asset for PNU football club.
by Demon Juke
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 ICC World Test Championship Final

Brodlach wrote:We are pure shit at DRS

Cummins has no F--- Idea!!
by Demon Juke
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |