Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Crows Disgrace

'Deepest respect', 'admiration for South Australian football','highlight the history of the SANFL and its clubs'. Stop it you're killing me. =)) :-J
by CedeNullis
Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 LIVE scores

Eagles turn to find out why 'no', was the correct answer.

Qtr Time
Eagles 1.0
Port 6.6
by CedeNullis
Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

RB wrote:I wonder what kickinit's thoughts are on this matter.

Let sleeping giants lie. ;)
by CedeNullis
Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R7: North v Adelaide - Sunday 8 May @ Prospect Oval

Corona Man wrote:
Big Phil wrote:North a huge chance today with a couple of late withdrawals for the Crows...

Who's out for the crows?

'Integrity', 'Honour',and 'Respect' all out.
by CedeNullis
Sun May 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumour re Media Coverage

Doddy wrote:Trying to see the Elimination Final replay now on 7Plus, and under the Norwood v Central title they have only the Port v Sturt game. Anyone accidentally find this game somewhere else?

Who is charge of quality control at Plus 7?

7 Plus.JPG
by CedeNullis
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: JEFF ANDREWS GONE!

Absolute cop out for the way they have gone about it. Centrals using tough luck and a backs to the wall attitude towards a guy from the couple of games i saw in the latter part of the year that was getting the job done.

As a former player they are acting as about as professional as the area they are based.

The way they went about it is a bloody disgrace. No verbal contact regarding the sacking I've been told whatsover from my old sources. Payed 90k p.a. for a rude thanks but no thanks. Deserve to go broke, donations should be returned to members.

Luckily your opinion means **** all to us.
And to denigrate the area, which has absolutely nothing to do with the sacking of a footy coach, speaks volumes about what sort of wanker you must be.
=D> =D> =D>
by CedeNullis
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: retirements and upcoming signings

Where are all our "official announcements"?

https://sanfl.com.au/league/news/sanfl-coming-going-for-2023/

COMING
Jez McLennan (returned/Gold Coast Suns), Louie McLennan (Palm Beach), Mani Liddy (Sturt), Mihail Lochowiak (Sturt), Anzac Lochowiak (Sturt), Jacob Lochowiak (Sturt), Hugo Munn (Old Ignations/Sturt), Jayden Hall (Burra Booborowie Hallett/South Adelaide)
by CedeNullis
Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |