Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Yes i know im back!!!!! Thanks guys i have missed you all too. So United Vs Virginia this year would be like a Saisbury North Internal. The big unit from Balak gone, Coaching troubles at Hummocks already, Hamley picking up some so called guns lol, Mallala looking strong again and Two Wells........ No one really cares about Two Wells. Looks like we are in for a interesting year.
by BigV
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Virginia has a secret lethal weapon up there sleeve this week Big Bad Benny Farugia... cats out the bag sorry boys!! Back to play his old team ready to tear the game apart, rumour is Hamley just didnt have the cash to keep him after paying the big bucks to the Carr boys they might get a dozen kicks between them.. Virginia may just sneak over the line with this bloke 2 - 17 points.

Mallala will take control No Fitzgerald No Two Wells....
by BigV
Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Full Forward -Going No where
Full Back - Has been injured and will be playing!
Runner up Mail medal? Also the Captain?
Who ever you heard that from must of been on some serious whacky weed or has had some has suffered from some form of head trauma.
Only rumour i know of to be close the mark is an inclusion but ill leave that for all you news breakers out there!!
by BigV
Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |