15 Rose & Crown v Eastern Park Ridley no 1 “ 10am
16 Virginia v Craigmore Ridley no 2 “ 10am
(Winner 15) v (Winner 16) Ridley no 1 “ 1.30pm
by Lucky For Some
Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2013/14

Suns #9 wrote:Johnny Ritzema 19 wickets in 2 and a half matches in Units B grade; (4/21&5/43, 5/14, 5/29). What does one man have to do to get an A grade game and replace Jason Hewitt as number 1 spinner?

Stop blocking Fenwicks path to the BBQ??
by Lucky For Some
Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Seaton beat Rose Park by an innings and plenty according to the Messenger. news to me.

The rest of this article was the interesting part.
I had posts about this removed at the request of one of the guilty parties as apparently it made his club look bad - here's a tip bud, your behaviour on the field does reflect on the club.
Oh and hey, enjoy your holiday, see you next season
by Lucky For Some
Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Loved only being 4ft nothing at Eastern park, at least when I went knee down to field a ball it would generally bounce a foot over my head lol, have seen many blokes get hit in the middle of the forehead from fielding there
I did that at Bradman Oval one day fielding at long off, I did everything right and the ball hit a divot and cleared my head easily, it was a black day for us as we had to chase 359 for memory, we followed it up by making 427 the next week after copping a barrage of shit all day, good times.

SAVE EM
by Lucky For Some
Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

Getting a bit of help from the batsmen wanting to pick on the fat guy.
You'd know that feeling yeah? :P
by Lucky For Some
Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Bit rough on the Royals 'B's. They didn't even make the final last year.
What? And our girls did? :roll:

At least your girls won 9 games and only lost 2.. our girls won 4 games - the most in a season ever for us. :lol:

How's the two matches last year:

Rd 4 - Enfield 51 def by Eyre Royals 3/106 off 16
Rd 9 - Enfield 38 def by Eyre Royals 'B' 2/39 off 7

Cant wait to see what your A grade does to our girls. You have that new recruit ‘Michelle’ Bedgegood don’t you?

Bit rich anyone complaining about Eyre Bs going up, should’ve happened years ago and tbh it will only strengthen their talent pool going forward.

Quite agree. Should have happened 3 most probably 4 years ago.

FMD - Hey lads, your sense of humours called - they will try again later. I should have changed the font to Italic so you knew it was sarcasm.
If you framed a market they would have been $1.05 to win that semi last year, pulled a Norman at the Masters and sat out the next week.
Should be good seeing them go up and testing themselve against the other girls as opposed to just bowling at them in the nets.

But enough positivity, lets get back to moaning
by Lucky For Some
Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |