Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

How many games did TW win in 2011 ya big spaz?

That was easy. We lost 4 or 5 games by under a goal that year. You blokes copped multiple hammerings this year ya tubby c***
Can't believe I'm bothering with this but even if you did lose a few close ones, you would have won nearly as many games as we did this year.
We also pasted you guys twice by 80 plus points in 2011. You guys lost to Hamley twice in 2011. Need I go on? Probably not.
Where is Kcco to talk some **** sense.

Don't bother onsong
From what I've heard he won't be at the wells next year, said he has achieved all he can out here and wants to move on, not gonna make the cut for a grade anymore out here anyway.
by Kcco
Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Word on the street onsong is d. Wise to head back to two wells, one things for certain for any side with outs that can hold it's own against Mallala, who has been the bench mark or this competition as far as I can remember, is a plus.
I know Mallala had their own outs, however mallalas depth over the past 5 years has always been good.
No team that gets the points at the end of the day is going to complain about the win no matter who the opposition had missing.
Again who is complaining?????????????????????????
Are you a spud.?? I said no team at the end of the day is going to complain, that isn't a reference to anyone in particular complaining.
Was simply saying two wells would be happy with the result regardless of any ins and outs as long as they got the points..... Geee wizz
by Kcco
Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |