But ordinary that last deciscion

Had to be a dead ball

Once the umpire gave it out Anderson didn't even have to run
by whufc
Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2015

This is a fantastic adversment for the best ground in world cricket. Still need to look at pitches, making roads all the time will kill cricket.
Should of prepared a green top for the pricks. Why are we giving them pitches like they are at home?

Stuff them give them roads throughout the tournament and then produce green tops in the semi and final
by whufc
Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jim05 wrote:Tahir wouldnt get a wicket at pub grade, utter tripe

I don't rate him but surely his better than their 5th bowler Behardein!!
by whufc
Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v WA @ Gliderol Stadium

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Cossi out last over prior to lunch

2/68

Maybe he didn't wanna be back of the line
by whufc
Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

dedja wrote:Well, they increased revenue by $4M but spent $5M more last year, including a large payout to Sando.

Shame SMA, shame. :lol:

Come on mate don't get in the way of what the masses want to believe
by whufc
Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v Tas at Glenelg

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Apparently brighton rd is like king William rd also

so as meatloaf said 2 outta 3 aint bad

Except for when we bat on it
by whufc
Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

I am never going to live down the fact I got lost on my anniversary am I?
with you guys or with the wife, she brings it up almost as much as you guys do lol

but I honestly will get lost, a lot.
but atleast I have an excuse being somewhere I have never been before
unlike when I got lost in Adelaide every day

New York is an amazing city to get lost in mate, you'll love it. Vegas too.

cannot wait mate, feel free to PM me any must do things while im over there and hopefully I get the chance to do it

Go to Carmines Italian Restraunt on Broadway & 44th street

Best pasta I have had anywhere in the world
by whufc
Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:The high scoring in this tourney is actually making me less interested.
There is no competition between bat and ball

Agree!
by whufc
Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Qld v SA

We will win

There will have been many positives to look forward to this season

Exciting times if we can carry this performance into the pre season and then season proper next year

Etc etc wank wank wank
by whufc
Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:
whufc wrote:Making a cricket gf beating my old club in the semi one down chasing 120

Now to win the grandy

Nice work champ. Get a few?

Yeah a very lucky 63 not out
by whufc
Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Our side winning the toss, batting, batting our 70 overs and hitting 210

Pumped for tomorrow can't wait to get in the field
by whufc
Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Winning a classic GF

In the end we bowled Dublin out for 196

Far to close for comfort
by whufc
Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - Norwood v Sturt @ Coopers Stadium (Thur N 2/4)

Can't even crack a second page for the first match of the year between two traditional rivals

Interest in the SANFL alive and well
by whufc
Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Congratulations Paul Thomas (CDFC) - 250 League Games

Hard to believe Essendon drafted him and then let him go after just 1 year? Also surprising another club didn't give him a shot? Still AFL loss Centrals gain!

I thought he spent a year on the Crows list too?

Crows rookie list in early 2000's iirc

At that stage he hadn't really cracked Centrals league side I think
by whufc
Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

Hinkley could be made to look the fool if this Cornes move goes wrong

Round 3

0-2

Harvey goes on to kick 2-3 goals 30 possies beats a couple of opponents and bang this could blow up

Obviously no Dal Santo has had a big impact on this but Hinkley will be praying a kangas midfielder doesn't put in a blinder
by whufc
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

There is a lot of discord on here and a lot of " get over it" or "move on"
But step back for a second. Those who feel passionately about not having Reserve teams in the SANFL have a right to push their cause, and where else are they expected to do this other than on a football forum dedicated to the SANFL.

Anyone who suggests they should raise it with their clubs should think first.
A) Don't you think these people, so passionate about their league, haven't already done that?
B) During the whole 'debate', such as it was, how many of the 6 clubs that voted yes actually asked for their own members views?
C) Ergo, the clubs not having asked for views let alone votes from members, how many are likely to acknowledge or accept any dissension from any members?

In other words, where else are these passionate supporters of the SANFL supposed to vent their protests other than on a football forum dedicated to the SANFL ?
I note that many who take the "move on" or "get over it" stance are either Port Adelaide supporters or have the Crows as their AFL team. Either way those same people have an obvious loyalty to the AFL or their reserve sides and not ultimately to the SANFL.

Personally I think it is a shame what has happened to the SANFL forum on SAFooty.net and feel for the administrators who need to generate income to pay for the site. Many members have stopped posting, traffic certainly seems to be on the wane and this might be a worry for the admin team ?

I am sure the "move on" or "get over it" brigade will point the finger at the 'whingers' for driving posters away, without a single consideration that some posters have "moved on" and "got over it" by changing sports codes or just lost interest altogether. Or god forbid decided that the SANFL is no longer for them and neither is an SANFL forum.

I have a genuine sympathy for those SANFL supporters who oppose the unilateral decisions made by 'Their' clubs. I've taken the stance to continue supporting my club by way of memberships and sponsorship but I certainly feel the SANFL has been degraded by the inclusion of the AFL Reserve sides. But it is an easier decision for me, not standing on the outer every week watching my team.
I also acknowledge the absolute frustration, anger and genuine angst many members feel that a club they have supported all their lives made a fundamental league changing decision without having the opportunity to not only vote on the issue but even have a say.

Remember for true SANFL fans, like fans of other sports, their club is for life. It's part of their family, it's their wife, son and daughter, it's their best mates and a way of life. Those who feel betrayed by their club will feel genuine anger and heartache which sometimes you can't just "get over it" or "move on".

And if you think it's all bullshit, think how you feel when your team loses a grand final !! Now transfer that feeling every day of the week, every week of the season. It might be a bit easier when you have 2 teams, an AFL team and an SANFL team and therefore you genuinely don't understand what all the fuss us about? Well good luck to ya. Not everyone feels the same.

Perfect post mate

You should see some the looks I get at work when people find out I love aussie rules but don't support an AFL team or care much for the AFL comp
by whufc
Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season movements. FA, trades, bullshit etc.

Do you have any examples? Because I'm not sure you could point to any of the professional football leagues as being fairer than the NBA for instance.

Umm the NBA has one of the most uneven fixtures in any sport anywhere in the world, the heat and cavaliers were given an extra meeting with each other this year coz of the Lebron factor

The whole conference system means that certain teams make the playoffs purely because there division is ordinary yet can be the 15th-16th best side in the comp

They have a salary cap yet are able to break it by simply paying a fine

The NBA itself like the AFL has actually helped clubs fund the wages for certain players which suits it's agenda
by whufc
Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 5 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers (Fri N 1/5)

Jim05 wrote:A-League final on at same time, might drag the figure down a little

What odds would you get for Adelaide United to score more goals than Glenelg.
by whufc
Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 - Live Scores and waffle

Interesting comments posted concerning Laird and the culture of whinging at Centrals.

I agree there is starting to become a whinging culture at the club

Whinging about how hard it is to recruit players

Whinging about the money offered by country clubs

Whinging about the dogs fans dropping off

We use to be a anywhere anytime sort of club now we are that between the hours of 1:15pm-1:20pm and if the weather is between 21 and 22 degrees
by whufc
Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 stuff

Havent read all this thread and will probably get at laughed at for this.

But i honestly believe Hodges elbow was actually an attempt at heavy forearm push to the chest that went wrong.

No where near as bad as Lewis swinging arm which if it wasn't on a footy field would have been considered a 'king' hit.
by whufc
Mon May 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rushed behinds in AFL

How about the AFL try leaving the rules alone for a year

Sorry for my crazy out of the box sidewards thinking
by whufc
Mon May 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Guilty Pleasure Songs

Easy 17 are the bomb!!!!
by whufc
Wed May 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 stuff

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
batmanbegins wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Be nice if Johnson gave it off first time

Watching Stevie is painful now, he is a shell of what he once was.

Its all in slow motion with him now

It's the true meaning of the 'game has past him by' saying
by whufc
Fri May 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so we are left with 8 Clubs

we play eachother 3 times for a 21 round season

we play each other home and away and perhaps at a neutral venue as part of a double header to try and make the draw as fair as possible.

Yep with AO being the neutral venue

Would love to see the first round of the year be played as double/triple/quadruple header at AO (maybe over two days) to boost enthusiasm, maybe making it something like a dollar day or gold coin donation day

Allocate sections of the ground to each team to promote there own club with membership booths, membership discounts for people who join on the day etc, clubs could run shuttle buses into the ground for spectators etc

Probably then have to go to a final 4 system but that's not the worse thing.

Move GF back to week after AFL grand final
by whufc
Wed May 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 stuff

carey wrote:Could you imagine Lockett or Dunstell doing what Cameron just did?

Could u imagine Lockett or Dunstall doing what Cameron just did
by whufc
Sat May 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 Glenelg v West @ Glenelg 2.10

johntheclaret wrote:
whufc wrote:Are they the worse team in SANFL history considering the standard of SANFL football is at an all time low

Not seen North this year then Hammy ;)

I reckon North and Central are slightly ahead of Glenelg
by whufc
Sun May 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Playing my first ever game of Union next week at the age of 31

Starting at scrum half

I have to ask, Why? Why would you take up such a contact sport at 31? Just miss feeling sore? Lol

Yeah well finally enough due to my previous injuries I'm now probably in the best physical shape of my life. And yeah I miss that feeling on a Sunday morning aching all over knowing u gave it ur all for a club of people that love it. You just don't get that from gym training

I miss that competitive edge and comradiary u get from okay sport, Ideally I would play AFL but I can't lift my right shoulder above my head so taking marks would be out the question, plus there is still far to many thugs getting around in ammo footy for my liking.

Have been training with the rugby guys for a month now without playing and have finally been convinced to have a go.

Scrum half Is probably the least contacted player on the park.

Plus i have finally admitted to myself I probably wasted football talent with laziness and have gone through a divorce, change of job so have been thinking why not give this a go. I have played footy, tennis, cricket, soccer, basketball competitively so thought why not add this to the list

It is crazy
by whufc
Sun May 31, 2015 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Encouraging news! Spoke to CDFC board members yesterday, FINALLY the SANFL clubs have realised that the 2 AFL sides in the SANFL isn't working & moves are underway to have them removed, might not happen next year, more than likely the following.

Too late sadly.

Tend to agree but personally it will renew my interest in the comp!
by whufc
Sun May 31, 2015 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood vs West at Coopers Stadium Sunday 7th 2:10pm

SpionKopster wrote:
JK wrote:
Second Team wrote:West by 4 goals. Norwoods dominance is now officially over. Baulderstone to get a lazy 27 hitouts. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I guess if you say it long enough you'll have to be right eventually mate

Officially over?

We might as well roll over and then change your mind :roll:

edited for you.
by whufc
Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Frank Worral and Ashes Tours

Windies all out 148

Mitch 3
Hazelwood 3 (probably the closest this generation will get too seeing McGrath)
by whufc
Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R8 - Centrals v Adelaide Reserves @ Elizabeth

You dont have a local footy club that you used to play for, or your kids play for etc?

I think its easy to support a club at each "level" - grass roots, semi-professional, professional. and usually, in aussie rules at least, those clubs never come into contact with each other, so there is no conflict there.

you probably have one of those clubs that you follow more than the others though. For me that club has changed, probably went from Freeling to Centrals to the Crows as i have moved away from playing, to watching my cousin play, to purely just watching.

My EPL analogy seems to not be a very good one, but as we have discussed its different anyway as the lines are very much blurred between each grade etc.

The other issue I have is the AFL's attempts to have 100% control of all aspects of all football comps

Even bigger sporting comps such as the EPL and NFL allow lower leagues to have 'their time in the sun'

The EPL hasn't tried to encroach on the Friday night timeslot which the Championship division has made as there own.

The NFL allows college football to have the Saturday time slot.

Yet the AFL and its clubs feels the need to have control of every comp and not allow anything below to prosper
by whufc
Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R8 - Centrals v Adelaide Reserves @ Elizabeth

So a person that has a team that is in say Div 2 just wont even bother with the premier league? Reckon they would at least follow someone casually, as a lot of you SANFL first fans might still take a passing interest in the AFL

I find its a lot the opposite and supporters of lower clubs actually don't like the commercial nature of the big leagues

I reckon thats one of the main advantages of the lower leagues - you can still feel much more connected - even little things like going to the huddle at half time or kicking the footy on the oval at quarter breaks (shit can you even do those things anymore at the SANFL?)

No a person won't follow a big club

Could u imagine Milwall fans supporting West Ham, Chelsea or Arsenal in the big league at most they will support the team they play every week

You have to remember that teams in the lower div may have played bigger clubs in cup fixtures, met in the same league etc so there are genuine rivalries with teams in other divisions, countries etc where up until recently Centrals had never play Adelaide in a serious game before

Your real far of the mark here imho
by whufc
Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mass debate with Morell

Having played soccer all my life you find alot of clubs do a heaps of 'silent' training

The theory being the players off the ball should be running to the right areas that the player on the ball visually knows where to give it

It's great for teaching players how to give to the 'first option' or to play that 'simple ball'

Also helps when putting in place a structure and making players kick to a certain spot regardless of noise etc around them Spot on! We did it in basketball too. The theory was that you as an individual should be able to remember and understand the set plays without having to telegraph it to the opposition with constant instruction.

"Voice" as a general concept has a much bigger emphasis put on it in Aussie Rules compared to the other sports I have played - Basketball and Rugby Union.

The reasons for that I'm not sure. Part of me things its got a lot to do with "that's the way we've always done it" and "this is how I've been taught" rather than actually critically thinking about the sport.

Have just started playing rugby union and totally agree, playing in the backs very little voice is used and more reliance on knowing 'where you SHOULD be'

In regards to pre season as far as structures and tactics go pre season is great but as far as 'fitness' goes it's pretty irrelevant

Obviously any cardio training is better than none but realistically if the bloke then goes and drinks 6 beers, smokes a pack of darts, eats hungry jacks etc

The couple of hours of training is 'almost' null and void.

Having come from a fitness back ground it does make me laugh how much training amatuer clubs do before the Christmas break.

The key is making players understand what they can do outside of training to maximise physical condition, correct meals and hydration on a Friday night before a game, decent breakfast and hydratoon morning of game, recovery techniques on a Sunday are crucial
by whufc
Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mass debate with Morell

Having played soccer all my life you find alot of clubs do a heaps of 'silent' training

The theory being the players off the ball should be running to the right areas that the player on the ball visually knows where to give it

It's great for teaching players how to give to the 'first option' or to play that 'simple ball'

Also helps when putting in place a structure and making players kick to a certain spot regardless of noise etc around them Spot on! We did it in basketball too. The theory was that you as an individual should be able to remember and understand the set plays without having to telegraph it to the opposition with constant instruction.

"Voice" as a general concept has a much bigger emphasis put on it in Aussie Rules compared to the other sports I have played - Basketball and Rugby Union.

The reasons for that I'm not sure. Part of me things its got a lot to do with "that's the way we've always done it" and "this is how I've been taught" rather than actually critically thinking about the sport.

I find in aussie rules voice is used as much as a intimidatory prescence than anything else, screaming for the ball at the top of ur lungs as u run past your teammate is more about the primal instinct of saying I want it more etc etc

In general the bloke calling for the ball is generally in the worse position on the park to know whether he should get it or not as he wont be able to see who is coming at him from all directions where the bloke with the ball can actually see 360 degrees around the bloke he is going to give it to
by whufc
Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Walsh murdered

Eerie, this was in an interview with Mark Robinson a couple of months ago:

“But have I been a good father? To my son, I had a disconnect because of footy."
“I just immersed myself, got consumed and was selfish with as much time I committed to footy. I’m basically talking about my 10 years at Port Adelaide, just the desperation to win a premiership and I thought it was all about me, when it’s all about the players."
"I lost that connection and I’m trying to reconnect with my son, which I have done."

Reading that sent shivers up my spine!!!

Definatly spending the night spoiling my two princesses tonight, probably the only way as a football I can pay tribute to Phil Walsh, as possibly that's what he would want us to all do
by whufc
Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: rugby union night game sat 23/7/11 brighton v burnside

Played my first game on the weekend

First touch in rugby union for me was extremely eventful

Playing out on the wing the bal got passed to me real high near our defensive 22
-the ball went backwards
-i beat the opposition winger to reclaim the ball
-sprint past 3 players to find myself one on one with the fullback
-the full back slips over so I run in for a try
-ref gives the try
-only for the touch judge to say I just touched the line at the half way mark
-try disallowed
-in the process did my calf
-couldn't continue on
-that was my only touch in rugby
-I will try again in two weeks lol
by whufc
Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most Improved?

bennymacca wrote:Well yes, what did he improve from?

The year of football he played before that.
by whufc
Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 and we're into the home stretch

I don't want to sound critical at all because despite being a massive Crows hater I would never hang shit on them at this time

I think playing the game is probably the best thing that could happen to them and if anything it could potentially inspire them

What will hurt them tonight would be their match preparation for obvious reasons it wouldn't have been there

Regardless of tonight's result I think the players mental state will be so much better for playing the game.
by whufc
Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

Root drops Warner

Would love for Warnee to go on and win the game for us and destroy what has been a great game by Root

Cmon Aussies
by whufc
Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is that one of the dumbest pieces of cricket in test history!!!!

That is a morale crusher!!!
by whufc
Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Keefy wrote:That is something you see in backyard cricket

Come on mate you wouldn't throw your wicket away like that in backyard cricket it's runs for days
by whufc
Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Like Warney and Vaughan said noodle the bastard around for some of the four easiest runs an over u will ever get in day 1 of a test match, if 10 an overs not enough wtf more do they want

I'm so angry right now, ffs if all of us had a billionth of the talent Warner had we would never throw our test wicket away like that

It was just so ******* obvious what Ali was trying to do, even the first ball he bowled while it was a rank full toss it was everything u needed to know Ali was going to and had the confidence to toss them up, lots of flight and draw some a false shot

I'm still shaking my head
by whufc
Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bennymacca wrote:Warner would be pissed watto is gone, now he will bear the vitriol of the armchair experts :)

Even the amateurs could see what was wrong with that.
by whufc
Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The blonde don!!!!!!!

It's scary how good he may get!!!

He is only 26 may not peak for another couple of years
by whufc
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide United v Liverpool

Couldn't think of anywhere in the world i would rather not be than Adelaide Oval tonight.

But good-luck to the fans of both sides, events like these are great for football in SA and will only help build the game in the state and country for years to come.

Hopefully both teams come out and play attacking football and give the crowd some entertainment.

So much to get excited about in Football Australia at the moment.
by whufc
Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Parents who send their kids to school when they are very obviously too sick to go. No excuse for it

Not what you want on your first day back at work. Ditto for people who come to work and cough their guts up all day, sniff and sneeze and are generally just a pain in the arse to be around.

Also people who follow an overseas sports team (i.e. Liverpool, Chicago Bulls) but couldn't name you a player in Australia's equivalent league. (A-League, NBL etc)

I follow the English Football Leagues and I very very very secondly have an interest in the A-League, my dad is English grew up in a house 50m from my teams ground, I had no choice. I do support Melbourne Victory but don't have an passion or history with the club

I have also been to more New York Knicks games than 36ers game as I don't find the much lower standard of the Nbl interesting
by whufc
Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2015

I think it's interesting that so many people say Goodes should get over it and yet those who boo Goodes clearly haven't gotten over it themselves. What 'it' is, I don't know and I'm not even sure the booers do either.

I'm not a big Goodes fan but I would never boo him!!

Seems an extremely pointless exercise to me when I could be drinking beer
by whufc
Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe every one should cheer and chant his name everytime he gets the ball this week
by whufc
Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What do people do think of Goodes indefinite leave

Obviously if he feels he can't play than he is more than in his rights to not play

The unfortunate otherwise to this though is I now think this issue is going to drag on even longer and the media will now focus on his return and the crowd reactions when that happens

Personally I would think this week would have been a good oppurtunity for him to play and for the country to see the boos stop and in fact he may have even been applauded (the last thing I think Adelaide fans will be thinking of doing is booing Goodes)

But obviously if his not mentally prepared then he can't be made to play which is fair enough

I find it incredibly sad.

I also think it is a stark contrast between the way Mitch Clark has been handled by crowds and Adam Goodes. Mitch Clark comes public with his depression battle and everyone handles it brilliantly.

Adam Goodes comes out and says the Booing is affecting him mentally and he is told to harden up he brought it on himself.

Agree, I think in the main people aren't seeing this as a mental health issue moreso a controversial figure 'sooking' that his not as popular as he may have thought.

That's not my opinion but I feel it may be how bogan australia are seeing this

I'm still not convinced a high portion of people are booing for racist reasons though.

It's a sad situation where i dont think any party (Goodes, Sydney swans, afl, media, booing fans) can say they have done everything100% the right way
by whufc
Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm a massive Starc fan

Yes he is erratic and is struggling to control to red ball, but not being able to control the swing is a pretty handy bad habit to have.

He has most of the big weapons, Yorker, in swing, reverse swing, if he could get some aggression into him he could become anything

IMHO he has the weapons to become a better bowler than Johnson ever has been, whether he fulfills that potentially is another matter.

He is only 25 though
by whufc
Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |