Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

I agree with that. I reckon the RFL should be looking towards the Mallee for two extra teams though. There are a couple of clubs there struggling and the stronger clubs joining the RFL would make for a vibrant and interesting comp. Travel would still be less than most country leagues.
by Not Scared
Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Walkerville A grade were very unlucky not to walk away with the points against Flinders park. Losing by 3 points in the end showed that they arent that far off from the mark. And Walkerville's B grade were devastating. Ran the ball well and created a lot of space all around the ground. Congrats to the B grade.
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Flash Poll - Which grade do you think Kilburn should be

just reading back over the last couple of years on ovinghams plight and the comments made about them and where they should take there ball and go
how the mighty and so righteuos have
when ovies gave it away this year they still had enough players and help to play every week
they were unfortunately unable to stay at there oval
remember when you become the almighty you will still fall at some stage...just ask JC
as he once said ..treat others and respect others as wish to be treated
by dee man
Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs in strife

The_Informer wrote:When you see guys who couldnt get a kick in Div 6R getting over $250 a game to go bush something is very wrong.

Are we talking about Elmo? Because I would love the full story on that
by jo172
Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Phantom Gossiper wrote:My mail this evening is final nail in the coffin... "The Chics are dead, long live the Chics.." :(

It's not all doom and gloom. Their B grade only lost by 60 points
by wristwatcher
Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Looked like a dark day at Walkerville on Saturday. The C grade had a good start in the 1st quarter but with Uni fighting back the game ended in a draw. In the B grade things didnt look so good. Prince Alfred were just too good running in big numbers and had some big contributors. Kane Moore, Zanks and Tommy Sinclair battled hard all day and tried everything they could to close the gap. But at the end of the game, Prince Alfred were too good. And the bad luck continued into the A grade with Prince Alfred running over top by quite a few.

So hopefully after the Easter break and with a few inclusions, the mighty Cats can bounce back against Broadview on ANZAC day and forget about the games already played.
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Where are the 18 people that voted for a Kilburn premiership win?
All gone to play for other clubs for $$$ hence the position they are in!
I havent written them off yet! Percentage might cost them a finals berth though! :lol:

You're not the only one PG, the count is up to 20 now and clear premiership favourites
by daysofourlives
Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I believe he is 38 going on 28....
by Stewie Griffin
Thu May 01, 2014 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He would be older than Webby and Sticks Coleman wouldn't he.
by 200 Killer Wasps
Thu May 01, 2014 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best of luck to Ben Williams who plays his 100th game for Loxton North this weekend.
A huge effort for a bloke for whom there were concerns he may never walk again, let alone play footy.
by Dogwatcher
Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |