Search found 620 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Lol slamming these guys like they are thugs Ive been told the attemlted striking was a push to the chest and the head butt didnt happen and was a dive that looked bad .. also been told that anton got pushed into the umpire if any of this is true could it be a nother case of northern suburb club being unfairly treated?

Yes and my radiator hose split itself and my car decided to do the spontaneous combustion dance when I left their oval :roll:
by wristwatcher
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Season predictions.

Premiers: Salisbury north
Eric phitzner: Josh Hand
Goal kicker: Jamie Solly
Relegated: Portland Even with former Goodwood saints stalwart and premiership player Josh Moody back at Portland?? Big call

West Croyden Legend and Rock Superstar Matthew Mellor back to the Dome this week, Surely that will add another 50 goals this season, Himself and Big Cat up forward will be unstoppable.

I believe your theory Is broken :lol:
by wristwatcher
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wonder_kid wrote:coaching the b grade as the b grade coach had to stand down in January due to health reasons ... played first 2 games in the a grade as well

He's a busy man. I saw him last month in the movie interstellar.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Bridgeway Hotel

Humongous Beef Schnitzel with gravy. Good cut of meat cooked correctly and a flavoursome gravy of good consistency. Mrs Wrist went the Roast beef which she couldn't finish as it was a pile of cow. 2 for 1 in ent book means we paid a total of $16.50 for Sunday dinner.

As always there Salad and Veg bar was fresh, clean and it's contents had good taste.

We got the pleasure of sitting in one of the many booths. I like Booths. You don't get bumped and it's removed the likelihood of a nuffy engaging me in conversation whilst providing me the table space and privacy I desire.

Being 7.30 on a Sunday evening our meals were served in 7-8 minutes before I had finished my plate of salad/veg. Served by 2 girls who went to the trouble of smiling and making pleasant conversation when interacting. A nice change from the Enfield customer service where I felt the urge to snap kick to the head :)

8.5/10
by wristwatcher
Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 4 - Norwood v Port @ Adelaide Oval (Fri N 24/4)

Some of you really need to get over the sooking. It ain't guna change. Right or wrong.

:YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE: well said Carey. Every bloody footy thread hijacked by grown men bitching because things aren't how they want them. Gets very tiresome. Would be nice if we could just talk about the footy
by wristwatcher
Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Like the page The South Australian Footballer to get direct links to the Internet TV show. It appears on youtube each week in the top 6 divisions as well as much much more. Also check out the 160 page weekly online, digital magazine for your complete football fix.

Go to straliasports.com
by wristwatcher
Fri May 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Like the page The South Australian Footballer to get direct links to the Internet TV show. It appears on youtube each week in the top 6 divisions as well as much much more. Also check out the 160 page weekly online, digital magazine for your complete football fix.

Go to straliasports.com.au

Love your work!

I love the format, as someone who is only interested in one division can easily access each section, while others (like myself) can watch the whole thing in any order they like.
Yep I'm enjoying it aswell Wristy. Good work and a huge thank you to all involved in The South Australian Footballer for running it.

PM if your watching your clubs A grade and staying partially sober. I will give you a call on Monday as it always helps to get direct feedback from people at the games.

Thanks for the kind words. Definitely still a work in progress but looking to make subtle tweaks to improve it each week. Next week the draw strings on my hoodie will not be uneven :D
by wristwatcher
Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PNU 2 wins from 3 are looking goods too for the div 1 new comers

All PNU knows is that last time PNU was in Div 1 it took them 18 rounds to get that second win. A lot more fun so far!

What a two wins they were tho ;)

PNU 2015 variety would beat PNU circa 2010 by about 12 goals. Especially on the wings ;)
by wristwatcher
Mon May 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jo172 wrote:
The Ash Man wrote:Have the Sunday Mail stuffed up again? Two lots of country scores, no SAAFL?

That's what my copy has too. Bit annoying.

Save yourself $2.70 a week and tune into the show.
by wristwatcher
Tue May 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Awesome to see Sammy Zane on Raw. The whole segment was brilliant. Best thing I have seen since Mania. Mark out moment.
by wristwatcher
Tue May 05, 2015 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Went to Topthai at North Adelaide Village for Mrs Wristys Birthday.

2014 Thai Restaurant of the year so the sign says.

25% off up to $30 with the gold card

Bill was $292 after discount for 7 adults having the $30 banquet and 2 childrens meals, 5 or 6 desserts plus 4 frothies and maybe one glass of wine.

Service was good

Setting is lovely

Not normally a Thai food fan but this was top shelf for taste and the all important portion size also did the trick. Great variety in both entrée and main allowing you to sample all the rich flavours. Even the bloody green tea was good.

Could not really fault it and if you like Thai its one you definitely need to give a crack.

8.5/10
by wristwatcher
Fri May 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think that Joe Hockey really needs to say a big Thankyou to Wristy

the amount of time he spends eating out and contributing to this thread, means he is out there spending money and helping the struggling, battling economy tick over

With the amount of 2 for 1s available and the fact that we don't drink generally when we go out it really is more cost effective to go pay $12-$20 for a meal with salad and veg without the hassle of having to cook and now Mrs Wristy has a bun in the oven her already woeful cleaning skills have disintegrated even further. Its better than cooking, cleaning and really not much more on a lot of the things I tend to order.

Might as well make the most of it whilst we can pre children.

Your welcome Mr. Hockey :D
by wristwatcher
Fri May 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Any good dessert bars between McLaren Vale and city?

Hungry Jacks are doing a $2 storm on their lose change menu if you really want to lash out. 4 flavours too :D
by wristwatcher
Mon May 11, 2015 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

he might not be a cheat but he was ******* shit

and I don't bag umpires on here coz its a **** of a job
but the guy was a deadest ****.

I was right next to our player when the ump got in his face as he was kicking for goal.

but not after the shot, so I don't know what was said then, but what was said before the shot was harmless

I was the one who ran off adjacent to them as I thought he was going to hit him after already having made contact. Number 50 is a very lucky man to be playing football again. No matter how bad an umpire is making contact with them is beyond reprehensible.

FWIW they were both terrible the whole game. Both detracted from a decent contest.

A long time ago I decided to not let umpires effect my day at the football whether I'm playing, spectating, coaching or guzzling froths and putting forward witty banter. They put forward a D grade performance but your not going To get Razor Ray and Michael Avon umpiring Div 8 Reserves.

I enjoyed the day and was really impressed with GG facilities, it's been 9 years since I have played there and last time I got changed in a shipping container. Scoreboard and clock were fantastic and it was good to have a beer with a few of the Grove lads after the game. Good bunch of lads and a quality place to play football now.
by wristwatcher
Mon May 11, 2015 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:
Pag wrote:Anyone had NorthChina in the Gilles Plains SHoping Centre? Got a work dinner next week.

I go there regularly, and I have never been disappointed with the place.

Agree with Failo....Solid in all areas. Sizzling steak is sensational and quite the spectacle upon presentation.
by wristwatcher
Thu May 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

carey wrote:Test cricket back on TV!

You beauty. No more borefest Friday night footy.

Here here.

Too be honest most of my quality TV viewing nowadays is done between 10pm and 1am but even with Foxtel IQ it's pretty much a crap fest.

Tours of the Caribbean and Ashes is pretty much as good as it gets 8)
by wristwatcher
Thu May 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seems there has been an issue with eskies at clubs and SAAFL have sent a reminder to all clubs about this and having drinks in the changerooms can affect the clubs liquor licence. So. What we have been told to do is contact the club we are playing and they will be selling us a carton of beer that we can then have after the game. For as long as I can remember we have taken one carton to all games, I now need to organise someone to help us out on the games below:

30 May SMOSH
27 June Modbury
4 July Hope Valley
18 July PNUS
01 Aug old iggies
15 Aug North Haven

We are buying a carton from our club for our home games and most of us go into away games after for a beer, this is our changeroom beers!

Anyone from the above able to let me know who to speak with and I will fix them up on each game if they are happy to help out - I'm sure all clubs will be wiling to assist with fair pricing, ours is selling for around $60ish which is well overs IMO but it is what it is, we are not looking to make profit just cover the cost from the boys.

Jo172 will be able to help you out.

Your club charged you $60 for home brew ;)
by wristwatcher
Thu May 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Firstly ; A member of the executive was there yesterday.

Secondly ; The HV umpire yesterday was terrible, absolute rubbish if we want to throw stones but the difference is when we are faced with questionable umpiring we shut our mouth. One person had a go at the HV umpire yesterday after being smashed in the face and recovering from his concussion he asked him " how his head was" and got sent off. If you don't talk to them and argue with them their impact is significantly reduced. At the end of the day though both umpires are volunteers and blokes running around yelling at them are the real embarrassment. Maybe if you treat the blokes with respect it might go a long way.

Thirdly ; Tony the evil umpire has sent off 2 of our players this year. If we abuse him, he sends us of just like the opposition. Makes me laugh when I read this crap about him. The only club that could legitimately complain is PAC as there umpire is at a much higher standard than any other I have seen this year and they had no complaints.

Fourthly ; Mr Cohiba I think you will find that I won't poll votes as our umpire has a man crush on J Kollias who got the 3 votes yesterday whilst not playing.
by wristwatcher
Sun May 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

We were very ordinary today. Skill level was deplorable.
by wristwatcher
Sun May 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My dog died today

She was fine and just didn't wake up today.
Blood clot in brain.
7 years of amazing memories.
Little Lily the boxer
I want to share her with you http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/26/be8c57977fccab246de8d9c3fa9db418.jpg

I'm having the worst week at work in over a year and I felt crook so I packed up today and said **** it and went and spent the day with my 3 dogs.

I'm really sorry for your loss mate, my dogs are my family. I hope time heals your pain. I will be lost when one of my best mates goes.

RIP Lily
by wristwatcher
Tue May 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My dog died today

Is that against duck Lily is laying on?

My giant big girl who is a Black Doberman, Labrador, Greyhound ( not exactly sure what as she was the family dog and I inherited her when Dad died In 2013) has the same duck I believe and lays on it the exact same way "my duck"
by wristwatcher
Tue May 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fantastic Wristwatcher. Only got to sea mag last night. Been away. Doing a mighty job for us country footy fans. Grant sending in heaps of photos from Riverland I sea. Linesy also sending vids from down coast at Cowell. Grants mate Steve sending pics from down the Mount this week. Grant rang last week to tell me he organised Steve for ya. Keep up good work Wristwatcher. Your a champ here in Whyalla and on EP. Country people love the read. Your a legend

Great job, Wristy and the gang!

I look forward to the show every week.

Do you like the toot toot from our effects boy each week when we mention the chick train?
by wristwatcher
Wed May 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Boon, Our last trip home from Thailand Mrs Carey had our 2 year old screaming the whole flight home apparently people werent happy at all. I wouldn't have a clue tho as for about $1.40 Australian I got a packet of sleeping tablets from some dodgy side street chemist and they worked an absolute treat. Needless to say when she had to wake me up at Adelaide airport I wasn't very popular. :D

She actually still brings it up at the shops and stuff if a kid is screaming.

Just another chapter in to why I'm the worlds shittest partner....

Remember the time we were at the Fevola show at Ingle Farm on the all you can drink package and got blind as a good northern suburbs lad should be.....then Mrs Carey came to pick you up and you kept her waiting with a litany of excuses from one more drink, to meet this bloke he's a legend, to all sorts of drunken bullshizen as you desperately tried to get a cuttla extra red tins under your belt.

Well when I do that to my missus every second week I call it "Doin a Dutchy" so you are pretty cool in my book :D
by wristwatcher
Wed May 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by wristwatcher
Wed May 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by wristwatcher
Fri May 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by wristwatcher
Fri May 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by wristwatcher
Fri May 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm back b*tches and have about 20 reviews to post from my holiday :)
by wristwatcher
Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

On top of Haddin's poor keeping lately these are his past 20 knocks.
1,9,3,0,22,13,10,14,0,1,6,13,55,31,9,8,22, 22. 7.

Ave: 12.3

For me the two most damning prospects for Haddin are ;

1) Nev genuinely looked smoother behind the stumps. He seems to have softer hands and better footwork.
2) Nev looked extremely comfortable, busy and with a good technique at the crease. BH has surpassed his score of 45 only once in 20 digs.

His contribution in his first test was excellent and why change a winning team. When we beat the Poms 5-0 we did not make one change last time around. I hope they stick with the same 11.

Sorry Brad but I think your time is up
by wristwatcher
Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sushi train on the Parade - with NO VOUCHER :shock: :o :shock:

Had 6 different plates between us of varied tastes and flavours with an accompaniment of Soy (Unlmited soy available) and a regretful amount of Wasabi at times. We went as a reward for a healthy 28 week scan and arrived as they opened at 11am. We assumed and it did appear that everything we consumed was fresh as a daisy. An important factor when dealing with raw fish and salmon.

Price with drinks ; $36

Rating ; 8/10

The novelty of fresh food on a conveyer belt obviously bumps up the price a touch. Service was good and once seated they left us alone and we had the whole place to our self. I like the fact you can be eating 60 seconds after entering and exit 60 seconds after the last piece hits the gullet. The Mrs seemed to really enjoy it and its the kind of place that you can take the missus without too much fuss and still expect the reciprocating game of hide the hot dog in the sushi roll.
by wristwatcher
Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Any publicity is good publicity i say. Yes there are room for improvements, definitely putting my hand up there. There are some broadcasting/letting people know that the weekly mag is out that could be reviewed. Mind you if you dont subscribe you have no issue. Just like footy you keep on eye on whats talked about and whats getting attention. Instead of being driven for a few its driven for the clubs and associated leagues to get a bit of exposure. Is there an issue with making a bit of money to keep things going, i wouldnt have thought. Unfortunately haters are going to hate and improvements on past ventures will always be viewed upon indifferently. Move on and if whoeever has the gripe, come up with something different that is faultless and then let everyone know about it. Until then, welcome to the weekly round up, magoos corner and rapid fire each week until those involved get jack of it. We all get around footy just in different mediums with different ideals. Move on. Play on.

You sound like you're in the know so perhaps you can help me.

The guy that hosts Magoos corner, is he a male model? I walked in on my sister rubbing one out whilst watching him earlier this week. Pretty awkward moment :oops:
by wristwatcher
Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah Mike Rotundos kids.

Strangely Brays real name is Windham as in Rotundos tag team partner in the American express. Barry Windham

They wrestled for the tag gold against Shiek and Volkoff at Wrestlemania 1
by wristwatcher
Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:I wish I could eat out as much as you, Wristy!

Mrs Wristy loves how much I eat out :lol: :lol: Bang!!!!
by wristwatcher
Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaelic Football in South Australia

I'm hearing good things about some of the ideas and changes in the planning by the new El Presidente.

A couple of them is independent umpires and a full time/casually employed person at St.Marys.

I reckon both of these are very good initiatives. Good to see some pro-active thinking.

About bloody time we took some of the six figure bank balance we have accumulated and put it back into the game and spent some of it on venue, facilities, training and standard improvements.

Would be nice to offer some initiatives to lure some new clubs or extra support to get teams to make the jump from Social 7s to State League.

Well done Steven and the committee on making some much over due changes to a very stagnant competition.

Possibly a couple of other very very big changes to also take place all going well if what I'm hearing is true.
by wristwatcher
Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

Q. wrote:Mick is just doing his best to get in the limelight again. Needs the attention.

Perhaps we should boo him ;)
by wristwatcher
Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not being able to walk through a mall without some form of sales. Promotion or marketing person trying to bail me up.

I understand it's their job But FFS if I am on my phone or even pretending to be on my phone whilst walking at pace then "No, you can't take a minute of my time complete stranger who wants me to buy or donate" :roll:
by wristwatcher
Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Holy shit what a catch, flukey yes but completely amazing.
by wristwatcher
Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

The Gambler. It stars Mark Wahlberg but it's John Goodman who steals the show in easily his finest performance. Nothing short of believable brilliance in his role. The F@ck you scene is one of my favourite all time scenes.

I guarantee you they did it from a position of "F@ck you!!!"

If you have ever gambled, you will love this movie. If you have ever been in the position of F@ck you, you will like it even more 8)
by wristwatcher
Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bennys on Findon Rd.

Tonight the order consisted of

- 1 x large pulled pork poutine (pork, gravy and cheese on fries)

- 1 x hot bulldog. (cross between a hotdog and burrito)

- 1 x kaiser dog (hotdog with coleslaw, bacon and mustard)

10 x garlic and herb wings, which are currently in the fridge untouched coz my eyes are bigger than my tiny belly.

All that was $45. Good value. The hotdogs are at least twice the size of New York Dreams ones.

The gridiron boys sometimes go down after training and smash 200+ wings at a time.

10/10

Wooooooo ease up Chief. We can't be throwing tens around willy nilly.

I will definitely give this a crack in the near future
by wristwatcher
Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:I will support HH3

Not sure of a 10 but it is good grub

Maybe an end of year show paid for by SA Footy.net for all of our inspirational posts ;)
by wristwatcher
Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedgie wrote:People that can't read and get on their high horse about something that never happened, sometimes for months.

I hate that too :)
by wristwatcher
Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood v Crows 2.10 Saturday

Ignoring the point as always.

One team from one comp playing under one set of conditions playing a team from another comp, albeit the same sport, who have a completely different set of playing conditions and motivations.

A joke game in a joke league. F you Joe.

Like a broken bloody record.

If you don't like the game or league don't watch it. We bloody get it, you don't like the AFL reserves teams. Can't people talk about a game without having you troll every thread.
by wristwatcher
Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Chics were simply too efficient for the most part, and I don't think Glenunga played all that well, no offence intended.

McCammon and Bigg in the ruck basically spoon-fed the midfield, and players like O'Loughlin (4 goals), Galbraith and Brackstone (3 goals) ran amok, supplying the forwards, and getting on the board themselves. Braiden Tippett also played arguably his best game for the season.

Micky Howson bagged 8 goals, with plenty of scoreboard help.

Our 12-goal second quarter set it all up.

Will there be room for Shrek in his 200th next week. Surely no one deserves to be omitted. I'd give him his 200th in the twos, that would be awesome :D
by wristwatcher
Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North v Glenelg 2.10 Saturday

13 goal second half to the Bays :shock: Well done to Lokes and the boys on a great win.

20 scoring shots to 6 in the second half in those conditions is worthy of "a paddlin!".... I believe you have a spoon you can use for this. :D
by wristwatcher
Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RIP "The Rowdy One". One of the greatest ever on the mic.
by wristwatcher
Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

82 Thai at Grange.

Missus had been before so was keen to get me there to see if her inflated opinion was on the mark.

Started with 2 x Entree's - Scallops and some dumpling things (Prawn and Pork mince IIRC) - Both were exceptional. In fact the Scallops had some of the best combination of flavours I've ever tasted (Soy, Lime, Fish Roe, Fresh Chilli & Coriander). Good start!

Ordered 3 Mains to share, along with a steamed rice. The mains were:

- Seafood Dish with Fish, heaps of squid, coupla prawns, all in a mostly Soy based Sauce with Fresh Chilli.
- A Crispy Pork dish off the specials board (which I believe features quite often) which was pretty good, although possibly slightly overcooked. Accompanying veggies were brilliant too.
- A Chilli Chicken Fried Rice - No glug, very clean and hit the spot.

For 3 x Mains, 2 x Entree's, 1 x Steamed Rice, 1 x Glass of Wine, 1 x Large Mineral Water, total came to $99 which was pretty reasonable. Missus reckons theres a %25 off in the Ent book but she decided to save it for a later date. I was OK with that because she paid anyway. :D (Although I'll probably pay the Credit Card bill when it comes in anyway :( )

Staff were friendly, and all meals were served easily within an acceptable timeframe.

Rating 7.0/10 - Would happily recommend and look forward to getting back there someday.

Good revue. Not to question your rating but your description sounds more like an 8 than a 7.

Thank God the reviews have improved from people talking about KFC during my sabbatical.
by wristwatcher
Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

7 months and she is starting to show signs of psycho.

Taped her and sent it to her. This did not have the positive effect I had hoped for. :(

Sorry, are you saying you recorded one of her crack ups, sent it to her and expected her to enjoy it?

Didn't think she'd enjoy it but felt she might learn from some constructive criticism and take it on board. I was wrong.

As she was letting me know about it whilst she was yelling she farted right near my head. It was the ultimate payback as I broke my ribs at footy on Saturday and laughing is probably the most painful thing I can do. I was in hysterics and crying in pain and screaming and laughing and I ended up learning a lot.
by wristwatcher
Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:I need to go back to 127.

One of my 7 nephews is coming to live with me for a week for his work experience in 2 weeks. Each year this happens I treat them to my favourite Adelaide eateries. 127 has moved back to the top of the list courtesy of this thread.
by wristwatcher
Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Having read the attachment does anyone know what the girl from Port Adelaide did who wasn't reported but copped two weeks suspension for misconduct at the tribunal :shock: That tickled my funny bone and sent my imagination on a little journey

Generally it's when a witness and/or advocate misleads the Tribunal or is otherwise abusive to the Tribunal.

I pictured a full blown tanti because her partner got suspended...

Al Pacino style "You're out of order, Kernahan you're out of order, this whole tribunal is out of order" :lol:
by wristwatcher
Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:Marsh in, Marsh out

is that what he says whilst he is doin it? :lol:
by wristwatcher
Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |