Search found more than 1030 matches

Return

Re: Windows 10 upgrade fail

All up and working again boys. Thanks for your help.

Now to work out how not to break windows 10........

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
by stan
Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

Doesn't matter who we send over we will get smashed 3-0 inside 4 days in each Test and India are rubbish. I really wish India put these teams out 10-15 years ago we would have won 3-4 series in a row over there.
Really I think they are at there strongest. There batting is very good and goes deep. There pace bowling is average but they will likely only play 1 or 2 and the 27 spinners.

The key is if we can also.make a stack of runs and blanket Ashwin. He'll bowl and be the man with Jadeja being his second fiddle.
by stan
Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Advice about purchasing cars from interstate

So the PPSR check was easy enough done. Im fact if you get an RAA comprehensive check done on it, then it comes as part of the package.

by stan
Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016/2017 Big Bash League

Surely Hodge and Pollard pack their bags now.
Move them both on.

Hodge was a great player but has lost his hitting ability and Pollard is a lazy prick just playing for the coin.
Pollard seems to be the same vain as alot of West Indian cricketers at the moment. They can simply whore themselves out to whoever and make plenty of cash.
by stan
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Adelaide roads come to a stand still when there is one problem with South road
Watch this arvos peak hour...add 45-50 minutes to your commutes people if you are taking this route and they have not fixed it before 4pm
Don't know about that, things are running better than usual between Sir Donald Brahman Drive and Torrens Rd despite the road works! Traffics the best it's ever been in the inner western suburbs ATM! :D
Suits me as I was out and about a bit today.
Moving from pub to pub?
by stan
Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Travel deals were up when the game was first confirmed.

Cathay deal announced well after.

I'll look at the time lines.
I am heading to Shanghai next month and I look forward to telling all who can speak English not to go for port!!! :D
Lol, that would be hilarious. You'll be known as the crazy aussie talking about alcohol lol.
by stan
Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US

No matter what happens in the next 4/8 years, Trumps supporters will go on about how great he has been and how he has made America "great again". On the other hand, people who already have made up their mind that Trump is horrible will be saying he is the worst President ever
Bullshit. I just spoke to my mexican friend and he said Trump will be great for America. Granted hes a wall contractor and apparently just won some big contract, but I think he would have a balanced opinion on the matter.
by stan
Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Player movement 2017

"My short-term memory has been erased. This, I ascribe to the proximity of the magnetic coils from Starbug's rear engine. Secondly, due to the proximity of the magnetic coils, my short term memory appears to have been erased. This, combined with the erasure of my short-term memory, has left me a little disoriented, disoriented, disoriented."

I like that can I use it next week with the job provider .

Honestly I can't recall the player or the young lady who came up to me in Rundle mall kept saying my name took her four mins to realise I had no clue who she was . She even told me we worked together at my last job of 21 years no clue who she was .
Micky you old player, couldnt remeber her name. You old dog you ;)
by stan
Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should Australia Day date be changed?

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:If the day is moved to another date, would there be any issues still calling it "Australia Day"?

Someone, somewhere will be offended, that's the problem!

Offended at the suggestion that someone might be offended ;)
by stan
Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

daysofourlives wrote:Daisy will be playing on the Adelaide Oval in the final of the statewide T20 comp, I believe its on Sunday March 5th.
Youre all welcome to come and sledge me from the pickets ;)

Yep done. Sledge will be on.
by stan
Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Player movement 2017

Good luck micky hope all goes well for you in the end (mob of pricks)

I actually know what you mean about memory as i had to retire due to severe clinical depression and honestly there are things in that last 12 to 15 month both personal and work that i genuinely do not remember and when prompted still do not have a clue. Even now i can be very frustrating for my daughter when we discuss something and i do not remember.

Take care mate but be warned westies will be back in the 8 this year and we will be hunting the eagles in the grand final
Well being back in 8 is better I guess than bottom ;)

by stan
Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US

Strap yourselves in ladies and gentlemen, it's going to be a bumpy ride

Top Stories: You're fired: Trump axes Attorney-General over travel ban defiance
http://ab.co/2jPoJpj

She's the acting attorney-general or was at the time. But really whilst I'm not suggesting that I agree with his decisions, he is entitled to sack a staff member that is not towing the line.

So you are saying it's ok to sack anyone that doesn't agree with you, even though what you are doing is probably illegal?
Pretty sure I didnt make any of the laws that currently govern the US, so relax you lefty self for a second. Magellan has provided a pretty good answer to your question.
by stan
Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should Australia Day date be changed?

I see what you mean. But people are venomous these days. Just because you have an outdated opinion, doesn't mean you can stand up to people calling you this and that. Very rarely have I heard or read a conversation about any serious issue that hasn't deteriorated into name calling and accusations of someones inner feelings.

Some people don't want Australia Day changed. They're racists now.
People don't like abortion. They're misogynists that are keeping women under patriarchal rule.
People want equal rights for women, but because of the femi-nazi "movement" (f**kin retards) they are lumped in with the bad ones and cop shit.

Some people can't handle the venom, so can't be bothered getting into discussions. So now they don't hear the other side, and their opinion will never change.

Some people aren't lazy about learning new things, they're bullied out of it.
And this also then leads to the rise of Trump in the US and Hansen here in Aus.
by stan
Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Zartan wrote:Apparently Trevor Hohns is at Glenelg watching first couple days.. hope he was paying attention yesterday!

We have already spoken about that Sayers guy. Too slow and shit numbers...........
by stan
Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Zartan wrote:SA all out 247, lead by 46 runs.

Mackin 7 wickets.

From the selectors point of view he will probably get a test gig, opening the batting......;)
by stan
Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 financials.

blues2002 wrote:From an email:

(Sturt FC) has posted a $715,000 operating surplus, the largest in the Club’s history.

Thats impressive, well done all round t Sturt.
by stan
Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL starting women's league in 2017

This is all well and good but I'll never understand why the SANFL has gone down this road when a womens football league was already operating in SA. Surely they could have endorsed it even "merged" with it lets say. I just dont think the numbers and depth is there for another competition at the moment.

by stan
Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Im really glad we didnt back in a guy like Khawaja who had done the hard yards and earned a spot and went with either of the marshes.

by stan
Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PatowalongaPirate wrote:Renshaw is an absolute beauty.

He continued to get runs even when he was off the field.

Not all super heros wear capes.
by stan
Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

This is histerical really. The source is KG. It will probably be confirmed by Jars........

by stan
Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

Thats bad luck for him. It was really his time to have a good crack at it.

by stan
Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

The deplorables I love it. Its like a bad action movie.

by stan
Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really can't work Koch out. He is no doubt very good commercially for Port and he (mostly) makes all the right noises. Port people almost all seem to respect him which is what really matters, He's been a massive part of weaning Port away from SANFL and AFL handouts. But every now and again his radar gets switched off and it's keystone cops time. Why he would highlight incompetence in public on the jumper issue, not only once, but a second time?? GC tell him to get nicked. AFL not involved and don't need to be. He's left looking a tad silly. But if the game is a success for Port then this will all be forgotten.

Commercially it is already a success, we just need to win the match and, just as importantly, manage the travel load on the players for the weeks after.

Again, people on here can't talk about the game enough....

Been quoted by numerous media\PAFC sources the venture is not a commercial success already. It's cost neutral that with a bit of "luck" will turn into a commercial success

Where have u sourced information to the contrary or are you just making up stuff again ??
If its anywhere but Cibos on the parade im calling bullshit.
by stan
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

Flag favourites now I would think after beating a full strength Cats team desperate for a win.

Got anything original or constructive to say?
He couldn't be much more constructive, would a dynasty of ten flags in a row suit better?

Can't even trust the admins to not be trolling wankers
Come on mate, hug it out.
by stan
Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Aussies have played this well. Score runs but batting as long as possible is the key. Ths thing will be a mine field tomorrow and if we can get 100 in front anything could happen.

by stan
Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wait a second. Just wait a ******* second here...
The moon is not made of cheese?

by stan
Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pauline Hanson on the Insiders yesterday must go down as the biggest train wreck of all time.

I would of loved to see the reaction from her media team 8-}
The thing is it just makes her look more like the victim and it wont effect her support. Even if she gets shown up as completely and utterly clueless it wont hurt her support, it will just be flipped as the media trying to bully her etc.

If you attack her directly she will just keep gaining support.
by stan
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Interesting to see Bohdan now on the SANFL Commission.

I'm sure he and Zorich will have plenty to discuss.

Sell out pricks

Somebody is full of shit. [emoji38]

You didn't just make something up, did you?

What was the crows figure like for the vote?
by stan
Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly we are losing our shit at the moment. Its 1-1 and we havent been this close to india in india for a while. Pick a bloke whi can bat FFS. Our bowlers can get the job done, the batsmen however need a hand.

by stan
Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

The federal LNP reaponse to SA's power plan is absolutely mind blowing. Josh Frydenberg, I dont think there are words to describe your press conference.
Didn't catch it, what did he say?
Didn't miss much.
But basically we will be paying more by doing this and that we put too much faith in renewables.
The renewables he may have a point with, but I don't mind the idea of us controlling our own power. The CEO of the electricity council says on one hand it's silly for us to go down this path, but then says that with a generator in Vic closing down, that next summer there is more chance of us having blackouts cos there may not be enough power for Victoria....
Yep basically it.

He is correct on renewables but then a gas fired plant is not renewable so theres that.

What I have an issue with us that the state government come up with a plan after being called lazy on energy policy. Then the response from the feds is thats crap.

Well played feds, well played.
by stan
Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Relax everyone. After the up roar on social media, india are now starting the pitch repairs.
by stan
Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:I haven't seen the presser yet.
But read a couple of reports.
I think its great that Jay did what he did, especially after shizenbergs response the other day.

Bring back the biff. We could have a cage fight event here in Adelaide between Frydenberg and Weatherald.
by stan
Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We definitely miss Northern PS and Playford B stations. Thats 760MW or there abouts of generation.

However as the CEO of Alinta stated in his interview with Ross Greenberg the issue was actually the coal quality of it they were getting out of Leigh Creek.

Still Altina did come to the government about a proposal but stated Commercial in confidence during the interview.

I guess it would be nice to know what that was also. And also what would be the additional cost of importing coal from interstate.

Still how Steven Marshall isnt all over Jay and Turbo Tom right now is staggering.

by stan
Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Brodlach wrote:Test cricket!

Short forms can just pi$$ off

This series has been amazing so far.
by stan
Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Been a pretty remarkable effort from our boys this tour. I for one didnt think we would be this close at this point.

1 - 1 and up to eyes in this one as well.

by stan
Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shoe boy wrote:Is Morison aware he is the TREASURER and the his mob are the current Government .

Its a question you could pose to alot of Liberals at the moment. All the bitcheing and moaning about Labor and the Greens and it almost seems they are the opposition rather than the government.
by stan
Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DCNS getting around like the town bicycle.

by stan
Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 2017

Bahahaha Glenelg beat a team with 19 AFL listed players bahahahahahaha
Bahahahahahaha

I dont know what to say

by stan
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very good win by Glenelg last night, they had more composure with the ball than we did. McBean looks a great pick up for them. Our backline was absolutely smashed. Glenelg has 27 scoring shots from 41 inside 50s to ports 20 from 57, just shows how easy Glenelg forwards had it. Arch was Ports best by a country mile, and Marshall is raw but looks like he could be anything. Pittard and Krak are clearly a class above SANFL level but they just didn't get enough of it to be damaging. Lobbe, Neade and Toumpas are a constant liability and the sooner they are moved on the better for Port.

Glenelg Oval is still a shit place to watch footy and the lights are substandard
I just had to use this. Borrowed it from WUB in the Sydney thread. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170407/6ce399229f577a5a0609cd8e8d6c3592.jpg
by stan
Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Let me guess...the guy in the grandstand's limited repertoire consisted of him yelling out "...ball!!!!!" every time someone approached a football.

No, don't recall him commentating on the umpiring, followers of an AFL "club" have given up trying to follow every new rule and interpretation that is brought in which is fair enough and I suspect this bloke was on loan from AFL duties or at least Foxtel duties.
He knew there was a Jarman out there (who did ok) which seemed to please him, and "Crouchy" was racking it up. He was also pleased with some of Menzel's work. Did he know all his players out there? No chance, which made for some uncomfortable pauses in commentary. Never mind, I expect Glenelg Oval to offer a more genuine atmosphere this coming week roof or no roof.[/quote]
The roof is off down at the bay. Right off after last werkend.
by stan
Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

[quote="Q."]Terrible umpiring again tonight

Inconsistent both ways.
Sydney ran out of legs.
Yeo was excellent.

"Both ways"

Surely you don't think the umpiring had any influence on the result?
Not at all... but you got your usual home ground free kicks[/quote]
This meme is actually yours so I sort I would use it here for bit of a laugh. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170413/f85eb769b2d26d0c9f9c8cf29c98257f.jpg
by stan
Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

bennymacca wrote:Fk I love Eddie Betts. Most exciting player in the history of the crows. Including mods

People can say what they want about the amount Adelaide paid to get him in Adelaide via free agency, but crickey he has kicked alot of goals since he has been in Adelaide.
by stan
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn 2017

woodublieve12 wrote:O'meara's knee worse than first thought.

Shocked to hear that a bloke that hasn't played footy for 2 years still has injury issues.

Didnt see that coming.
by stan
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 5

Port starting to pull the finger out. But christ add a shit game of footy with BT, Ling and Carey commentating and shit its a rough night.

by stan
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Probably man up on R.Gray. just a thought.

Also Carlton **** off from Friday nights.

by stan
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2 or 3 votes to Wines? I'd go with;

3. R.Gray
2. O. Wines
1. P. Cripps

I have Ollie on 9 brownlow votes right now.

I reckon you have got it right. Gray will probably get the 3 vote due to his scoring involvements.
Personally, I think Wines was the better player doing the hard work around the packs and delivering it forward.
Silly part is that one of them will get as many votes as the so-called key forward (Dixon) got kicks against a very poor side.
Sam Rowe was brilliant against him. Although Dixon wasnt great, dont take that away from Rowe, he played a really good game considering the no of inside 50's Port had.
by stan
Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fair game this bloody hell, wet weather football is bloody great.

by stan
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 6

bennymacca wrote:I think it's great they have a Friday night game, they deserve it. Better footy than watching bloody Carlton

My arse dancing around is better to watch than Carlton at the moment.
by stan
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |