Search found more than 1612 matches

Return

Re: Are you ok?

Bit of an update... Still struggling but have spoken to someone and i have have an appointment with my doc to get me a prescription. I swore id stay away from that stuff but after speaking to my psych for not even 10 minutes and he suggested it and he usually avoids getting people to take them...
by woodublieve12
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Carole bloody Baskin!!!!
by woodublieve12
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What you're watching/listening to/playing during lockdow

MatteeG wrote:"America's Game" docos on each Superbowl winner.

A good watch.

love those doco's. Wish the AFL did something similar
by woodublieve12
Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This Easter long weekend will be a big test.
Hoping people are smart.

Report on AA this morning that a Victor local noted "Two whole families moved into a holiday home near me yesterday"

F*cking idiots.

I know of someone who has a rental shack down there that has refused to give a refund for a booking

bit harsh
by woodublieve12
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL media

amber_fluid wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:live footy of tex and cornes going at it

Who’s who?

same same! both carrying on like pork chops. Embarrassing! Someone at the crows tell tex to stop biting and someone fire cornes from the media.
by woodublieve12
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

actual tears!!!! :lol: :lol:
by woodublieve12
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

been drinking Two Suns lately... Really like it and easy to drink
by woodublieve12
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Yep... Still struggling :( :lol:

Divorce was lodged and the money i was owed for the house the ex and i owned was deposited... So i may have celebrated a bit much!!!!
by woodublieve12
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

Easton Woods premiership medal has been stolen... Pretty ironic cause he got the medal under the same circumstances
by woodublieve12
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Netflix

started the second season of Afterlife... Such a good show... 3 eps in.
by woodublieve12
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:started the second season of Afterlife... Such a good show... 3 eps in.

finished this last night... So good. Ricky Gervais best work imo
by woodublieve12
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

It's Micky O Day! 25 years ago he made his debut and went on to be one of the greats of our Club.
-303 games for the Club (the fourth most in the Club's history)
-521 goals (the second most in the Club's history)
-2005 premiership player
-2x All-Australian
-AFL Indigenous Team of the Century.
by woodublieve12
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thoughts?

As of August 1st children up to the age of 6 will be excluded under the "no jab no play" policy from attending early learning or child care services unless they are fully vaccinated.

What if we have to show the COVID Safe app on our phones to get into the footy, get into pubs in greater numers? I know the app isn't a vaccination against getting COVID but it's our best bet to track and trace any outbreaks. It's possible in SA we could have 0 active cases within days, we can be confident with border restrictions in place that we are free from it in SA and we should go back to life as we knew it fairly quickly.

I'm not for being blackmailed, but it seems a small price to pay. ( Downloading the app ).

Love it.... About time..
by woodublieve12
Mon May 04, 2020 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I look forward to hearing Apache's thoughts on what shape the earth is and if vaccines cause autism
by woodublieve12
Mon May 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"When people see this, (they will think): 'Well, he wasn't really a nice guy. He may have been a tyrant'. No. That's you. You never won anything. I wanted to win, but i wanted (my teammates) to win and be a part of that as well" - Michael Jordan

My fave part of the whole series. His ruthlessness and drive is amazing and solidify s himself as the GOAT
by woodublieve12
Wed May 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

You don’t need to support an afl club to enjoy the death of one clubs sanfl team I would of thought.

Anyway happy to move on and glad to hear u r not offended.

I’ll Happily buy you a beer When the pubs open to make up for it.

SO you are ok with people being out of work???

Anyways this is an AFL thread and you alway pop in here talking absolute shit.. And that's rich cause i probably talk the most in here... But i don't sit around all day trying to troll the same person or go over the same bullshit 193294394949494948559494 times... You are nothing more then a simple minded troll who brings absolute no value to this site... You are time waster of the highest order...
by woodublieve12
Thu May 14, 2020 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are cooked. Stop drinking the bleach
by woodublieve12
Thu May 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
DOC wrote:
mots02 wrote:
Booney wrote:(Apparently)

2020 $1.4m
2021 $1.5m
2022 $1.0m

I'd keep fronting up for rehab if i was Buddy.

Another strike?

Yeah, the clutching at the hamstring in front of the media must have been a cover.

it was 5G's fault
by woodublieve12
Thu May 28, 2020 9:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
MW wrote:So buddy's hammy is worse than his 9 weeker last year.

Ouch. Literally. Ouch.

i am pretty sure the western bulldogs are to blame for this...
by woodublieve12
Thu May 28, 2020 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

gyms opening monday!!!!
by woodublieve12
Fri May 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US

Everything going swimmingly well in the good ol’ US of A..... morons!

Proof that you need someone in charge. This is what happens when there's no leadership, when there's no direction.
Trump is making “W” look like a genius, and that’s simply impossible.
Trump blaming Bidan for it on twitter this morning...

Nazi protest- some good people
BLK protest- thugs and he tweets "you loot we shoot"...

Dead set shit human
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 2

Shortened quarters are poop. But understandable this year
by woodublieve12
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cancel Culture

Booney wrote:Statues being torn down.

Movies, TV shows being removed from streaming services.

World gone completely mad.

zero issue with the statues been torn down and thrown in rivers... Especially the civil war ones in america
by woodublieve12
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Downloaded last of us part 2 over night. Got the day off, going to get stuck into it when I get home from dropping the kids off
by woodublieve12
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just watched the intro!!! Oh my. Strap yourself in. This game is going to be amazing
by woodublieve12
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

About 16 hours into the last of us 2... Incredible game and the story was and is a bit different then i expected. But the visuals and the narrative are incredible.... Cant wait to see what happens next
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

About 16 hours into the last of us 2... Incredible game and the story was and is a bit different then i expected. But the visuals and the narrative are incredible.... Cant wait to see what happens next Nice mate, I love the brutality of it, it's full on! I'm emotionally on board with Ellie with her quest of revenge and I can't wait to get that b!tch !

Same...

I am also impressed by the acting. It's depressing af but you totally buy into the story. Pretty tense game aswell. has made me jump several times
by woodublieve12
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Lightning McQueen wrote:Coming to the conclusion and trying to sort out accounts as I will no longer will be with my wife.

We've had some great times and she is my best friend but there are too many variables that have forced me to leave.

Time heals all wounds.

So sorry to hear mate.
by woodublieve12
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last night i finished the last of us 2.... WOW!!!! The story was a bit different then i thought it would be, but i certainly wasn't disappointed... So many tense moments and the story telling was amazing. Without giving anything away Some incredible moments you don't see coming and how naughty dog made you feel a certain way early in the game to how you felt at the end of it is amazing.
The game is also visually stunning. Outside of Red dead 2 i cant think of a better game in regard to just the artwork. The attention to detail is amazing.
Haven't decided if it's surpassed the original but its in my top 3 of favourite games of all time.

I certainly recommend you go out an play it
by woodublieve12
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Just wondering how easy it is to put a child up for adoption in south australia???

Talking footy with my girls this morning and we were talking about who we follow. And my youngest said she llikes the blue team the Bulldogs and then the swans... Obviously the kid isn't mine and needs a new home. We had a good run :(

https://media0.giphy.com/media/WtRD06y3zyA4U/200.gif
by woodublieve12
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

MW wrote:My youngest every now and then walks up and says "I'm barracking for Port now" just to get my reaction...little shits :lol:

:lol:

my eldest goes for about four teams. but none are the filthy cheats the bulldogs so i can let that slide haha
by woodublieve12
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Been a while since i've posted in this group. Just wanna say i hope you are all doing well and if you wanna chat don't hesitate to contact me
by woodublieve12
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

watched the espn 30 for 30 doco about Hillsborough... Didn't no much about it but this was an excellent doco about a tragic event. 2 things that shocked me, 1 why the hell was a FA cup semi final played there (i know it was the best location for a neutral ground) but surely there was better options. 2 the cover up and the treatment of the victims families by official and media was truly disgusting
by woodublieve12
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round nintelevewelve

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Sydney lost 26 games in a row since the AFL began in 1990

08/05/1992 - 27/06/1993

mainly due to umpires

;)
by woodublieve12
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

JK wrote:Just finished the first two seasons of The Umbrella Academy. Entertaining enough Fantasy/Sci-Fi with interesting characters and a nice smattering of dry humour.

just started this.. Like it so far
by woodublieve12
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrDZec8-X3Q

Found this little ripper on You Tube Alan Jones Sky News.

Wow there are stats and more stats.

He has made some big statements.

It seems we are all suffering from Corona Phobia.

PS Daisy you will like these sats and his comments.
ALAN JONES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH *DEEP BREATH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
by woodublieve12
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

From Alan Jones on one side to The Project on the other, if this is where you're argument is coming from you need to have a good look at yourself.

PFFTTT Mate I listen to points of view either from the left or the right even you etc etc etc does not mean I believe them all I do is just present stuff that's out their for debate some people are uncomfortable with.

No its not my argument you cannot argue with a lot of the stats and yes I do know they can be manipulated.

At least I have an open mind not like some on here who jus follow the headlines and just cannot get out that sheep paddock.

That is utter BS, you call anyone who doesn't agree with you a sheep... You have been given proper evidence that contradicts your claim but you totally dismiss them.
by woodublieve12
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My boss has just literally done a desk flip walk out.
Does that leave you to pick up the pieces?

I don't know right now mate. He's been closing in on breaking point for several months, I'd even got in touch with his wife to work out what we can/should do, I've been particularly worried for the last 4 weeks about him. Right now work comes a distant last, far more concerned about him and his family.
Glad to hear you've kept your eye on him, when people reach breaking point (as you described it) they can react in extreme and irrational ways. Do you think his situation entirely driven by your work environment?

This is why Boon is one of the best person on this site and in general. I have had several messages over the time just checking in on me, and i can't stress how grateful i am for it... Legend...
by woodublieve12
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:Settle down Wubsy

;)

by woodublieve12
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just finished the first two seasons of The Umbrella Academy. Entertaining enough Fantasy/Sci-Fi with interesting characters and a nice smattering of dry humour.
just started this.. Like it so far We just started season 2 last night... great show...

Klaus is the highlight for the Jase family....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bout 7 eps in. Absolutely loving it...
by woodublieve12
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Will Gould will finally make his debut this weekend... Very excited to see how he goes...
by woodublieve12
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Going to robe this friday for a couple of nights with the kids and lady friend... Much needed break for all of us
by woodublieve12
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

Mr Beefy wrote:
shoe boy wrote:As commentators go is Brian Taylor the worst ?
Bruce for mine

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Will cop flack, but i am a big Bruce fan... Easily the best
by woodublieve12
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 15

Why would you waste your time with him this year if he isn't 100%... He will be 100% come round 1 next year... Also chuck Rance down back and we will be set...

Franklin and Rance. Now that's a rebuild.

Rance isn't old and he can hold the fort til some of our young defenders mature... Also he'd be our second best defender behind Rampe 8)

We won't lose Papley... We have plenty of cash to spend and we are due to have a good shop!!! May even get Crouch for sh*ts and giggles

Playing finals next year...

You're too cute.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/IbUUbU4xUDJWcgGMGP/200.gif
by woodublieve12
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

finished both seasons of the umbrella academy... absolutely loved it...

Started Hoops... First ep was pretty funny
by woodublieve12
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2020

Bluedemon wrote:Was reading that North Haven have had their computer for their electronic scoreboard stolen and some wires had been cut.

more importantly have they fixed the lighting in the visitors change rooms?
by woodublieve12
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

ports premiership to lose
by woodublieve12
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today is R U OK day. No better time to check in and see how everyone is doing?
by woodublieve12
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |