Search found more than 1247 matches

Return

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Trengove will play on Daniher, he will go into the ruck when Daniher does.

There you go boys, problem solved, cheers Daisy
by daysofourlives
Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3....and they start to appear.

Anyone catch any of the Eagles v Dockers womens match? The first time ive watched a womens match and its just fricken terrible, the skills are appalling, div 7 reserves would be a better standard and they think people will watch that shit on a regular basis? Yep lets put money into that rather than grassroots development in the traditional states.
And now theres some woman on the panel of gameday on 7, just horrible.
by daysofourlives
Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thank goodness for that, should keep nugget quiet for at least a week.
They have a long way to go if you cant beat the Hawks in Rd 3 with a months extra training under your belt, no Hodge or Roughead and on your own shit heap, you wont get near us at the G come September.

Everyone's 2nd fav team, makes me puke, you only have a 2nd fav team when your's is shit.
How over rated is the Package, Sratton gave him an absolute bath, been reading his own press, the next Gary Ablett Snr, my ass!!

How good was Burgoyne in the last? I dont think I've thanked the Port Board for him for awhile, by the way how is Cassisi going, still getting a kick?
by daysofourlives
Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney says so, so it must be true :roll:
Nice try at re-writing history Booney.

Burgoyne never played under Primus, not even for half a season. He started at Hawthorn in 2010. Primus took over from Williams half way through that season.
I never actually said anything about Burgoyne and Cassisi not getting on or anything like that as your brain dead persona assumes. I merely stated that the board chose Cassisi over Burgoyne. Mark Williams had recommended Burgoyne thus this was the beginning of the end for both parties.

Nevertheless we thank you immensely, the amount of games he has won us when thrust into the middle in the last quarter cant be counted with your fingers and toes :D #Fawthorn
by daysofourlives
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Rankings Thread 2016

Would be good if everyone registered for the group on the SC site, we would have these rankings Sunday night
by daysofourlives
Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nope coaches should allow for it, leave a couple up their sleeve. No different to the sub rule, coaches would run the gauntlet if they were trailing and sub early in the 3rd and if they got an injury after that bad luck
by daysofourlives
Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tribunal

A guilty plea today for striking = $200.
Does that mean you can wack someone and expect ONLY a $200 fine?
Looks like it to me.
Is this a weak soft modern tribunal penalty?
Not a good look for the SANFL IMHO.
I hope no one is injured when they know it will only cost the striker $200!

Your rants are getting worse mate, tell me, an AFL player gets $1000 fine for the same offence yeah???
What percentage of an AFL players wage is a SANFL player on?
Obviously a more serious strike gets games.
Fines should be left for the big boys where its their only income. SANFL players should never be fined nor should anyone that plays outside the AFL, their club maybe but not the individual.
by daysofourlives
Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Absolute joke from Hinkley, as ive said before the players are too comfortable because his only reaction to adversity ever is to back the players in. I guess that ensures he will never be knifed by the players.
by daysofourlives
Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 & its ensuing palaver.

Cry me a river!
Wait until we start playing some good footy and we get Roughy back
Winners are grinners losers can please themselves.
by daysofourlives
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R5: Glenelg v Adelaide - Sunday 24 April @ Gliderol

Really good game of Football; Crows just had the answers at critical times of the game, including when we got within 3 points late in the 3rd. Competitive losses are waring a bit thin though; must win at Prospect next week. From memory the crowd was 3,787.

How did the incident with Otten come up on tv? Heard our guy could be in trouble.

Well isnt that the most contradictory, confusing post of all time???
by daysofourlives
Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6.... free kick to Hawthorn

bennymacca wrote:even though the umps have been finding a way for hawthorn to win over the past 3 weeks, i still think they will win this one

North
Melb
Adelaide
Hawthorn
Richmond
Geelong
Sydney
Carlton
West Coast

Happy to take the Betts push in the back the week before though- flogs
by daysofourlives
Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Or the ex coach?
by daysofourlives
Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

So there's a parlimentary enquiry, what a farce, if SACA cant run the comp how they want to, the politicians may as well run it. Its SACA's right to do what they think is in the best interest of the comp, I dont care who is right or wrong, its got nothing to do with parliament and you are clutching at straws to get them involved.
Just wind both clubs up if they want to go down this path, create a new comp and dont invite them to partake, simple
by daysofourlives
Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6.... free kick to Hawthorn

God Lindsey Thomas is weak as piss

Will miss 1 week with a guilty plea. Graded as "medium" impact. I guess his head had to come off to be considered high impact.

Are all head high tackles going to get 1 week now?

Free kick only. But the Dogs squealed and the AFL buckled like Duckwood.

regards,

REB

EFA
by daysofourlives
Tue May 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 already....

I tell ya what, far be it for me to defend the Crows but geez they are getting ripped off by the ones in green.
Bulldogs getting absolutely everything, and they are there, the difference is the ones the umpires are not paying to the Crows. Anyone would think the AFL wants the lil darlings from the West in the top 4, makes me sick
by daysofourlives
Sat May 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2016

Pretty much the hardest players over the last 15 years, the ones that get in and get the ball, bound to have clangers when under that extra pressure, dont know what a bloke like Stanton is on the list, never under pressure he should be real clean
by daysofourlives
Mon May 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8, mate.

Looks like Malthouse has left a mini dynasty at Carlton as well
by daysofourlives
Sun May 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 and a sesquipedalian word from Spargo.

Petrie killing it in a big game yet again, 2 kicks 1 handball 0 marks
by daysofourlives
Fri May 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 and a sesquipedalian word from Spargo.

Brodlach wrote:Crows going along ok at three quarter time

New flag favourites, should be a great week in Adelaide with both teams roaring into premiership calculations with big wins over perennial top 4 contenders
by daysofourlives
Sat May 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

Gerarrd Healy for me and fairly comfortable, he is the ultimate arrogant smug prick. Makes the last game of the round every week unwatchable
by daysofourlives
Sun May 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

carey wrote:I love 360 but I almost can't watch Wednesday night with this f**kwit David King on.

Add Maclure and its a recipie for disaster, he is just an out dated dinosaur with no grasp on the modern game
by daysofourlives
Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have, Austin will get a game this week I think. We'll bring in Carlile and Austin to play down back. At 195cm he pips Bob by 3 cm and I'd expect he'll come in to stand Cox. Either that or Trengove goes back, Howard rucks ( something in my preview about this ) and Carlile is the only "in".

I think Amon might be on thin ice and Broadbent needs to come back in too.

In - Carlile, Austin, Broadbent

Out - Hombsch, Amon, Polec

Days should be on here soon to confirm the in's and out's given the track record of his early mail the past few weeks.
Close boon, Austin and Broadbent in, Hombsch and Amon out
by daysofourlives
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 chit chat

No I'm calling him a faggot, as in don't drop the soap in the showers in front of him. Its a wank fest of the highest order, I don't care if you plebs want to get on your high horse, there's still room for it to be called what it is
by daysofourlives
Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

What did Spud say about Caro?

Heap of em wanted to drown her next year at the big freeze, hold her head under or something, McGuire, Brayshaw, Frawley and one other, it was on MMM last monday, they were all going to tip in 10s of thousands if it happened. Bit blown out of proportion today, just a bit of banter, they obviously not a fan of Caro
by daysofourlives
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14's PESTIFEROUS LOGORRHOEA

Wedgie wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Varcoe...is there a bigger spud in the game?

Awesome goal in the first 30 seconds of the 2011 GF :)

Almost as good as his shot on goal in the last 30 seconds of the 13 Prelim
by daysofourlives
Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn 2016

I certainly have perked up a bit in the last hour, refusing to get ahead of myself though
by daysofourlives
Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Perfervid scrutiny of Round 15

ooohhh you tackled him too hard thats a free. Worst decision of the year, that umpire should never get a game ever again
by daysofourlives
Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Im looking forward to announcing the team this week,
Toumpas, Butcher in
Hartlett, Schulz out

hopefully its just a cut and paste job when it comes through, should be in on Wednesday, maybe even tomorrow
Since we have been hastagging all day, I'll go with:

#toumpandbutcherin

Your stuffed this week Daisy. How will you ever managed with the class of Butcher up forward and the hardness of Toumpass around the ground.

Will have to get on the blower to Clarko and forewarn him of the impending danger
by daysofourlives
Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A sedulous analysis of Round 16

WELCOME back Mitch Clark. Been a long time champion

Hardly a champion, unless you class someone like Henry Playfair a champ down your way, how many games he played at Geelong?
He sold out Brisbane and Freo for the almighty dollar, went to Melbourne, didnt handle losing, retired from the game and bobs up at a successful club one year later

Maybe not a champion, but the bloke has gone through a lot of injuries, plus depression which is a massive silent killer and come out the other side.

Agreed
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 SANFL Crowds

With the southern football league not playing this weekend itd be an ideal weekend for south to draw a good crowd to Noarlunga and they're playing away. SANFL, you've done it again.

Yep absolutely no foresight in the SANFL.

In saying that though who came out with their fixtures first the SANFL or the SFL.

At least they are playing, Central shouldve been playing at home too
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn 2016

Very perky now, thanks for top spot, been awhile.
Despite all the doom and gloom, too old too slow, no roughy no hodge we find ourselves top after R14.
Be 17 other clubs who wish they could go backwards and still be top ;)
by daysofourlives
Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 bye free talk

Im in REB's corner, god I feel ill
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAFOOTY AFL FANTASY 2016

Final round before finals coming up,
What a cracking comp. One game separates 1st to 9th with the back to back champs in unfamiliar territory of 9th and needing a win to secure a place in the finals against the 5th team Mediocre At Best. More than likely the loser of this misses out
Not looking good for you daisy!

Yeah im in alot of trouble but not with out hope, about a 5% chance of getting up
Havnt got my captains choice right all year, reckon I have only scored 200+ four times this year and this week was one of them with 202

Just need
Jacobs 140
Dea 100
Armitage 130
Merret 130

versus
Weitering 50
Goldy 120
Steven 120

Win by 1
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans

Rapt with Friday's efforts. Our list is still very young so much up side.

And if they don't fill that upside as much as they like, you will go and buy what you need.

Or we trade with silly clubs who are willing to give up a ruckman for the superstar like Jetta :lol:

Yeah those two key players we've bought over the past decade has certainly proves we spend big all the time and our recruiting and drafting is average.

Roos, Brereton, Kickett, Lockett, Schwass, Everitt, Hall, Tippet, Franklin.
Any more ive missed?
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dont think HK specified a time frame, just said you will buy what you need
Yeah and the Hawks don't spend any coin. We are literally the only club in the AFL who spends $$$. Dumbest logic on earth.

No you are the only ones that consistently have been able to get the biggest names in the game over the last 25 years and we all know how that happened, Thats had a full stop put on it now that little brother gets all the help
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you post these Swans articles so all the other Swans fans dont miss out? ;)
by daysofourlives
Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Rankings Thread 2016

League Rankings Round 13

1 Hogg Elite 195
2 Hogg Premier 489
3 Hogg I 2602
4 Hogg II 3595
5 Hogg V Reserves 3937
6 Hogg III 4121
7 Hogg IV 6712
8 Hogg V 9623
9 Piglet 15490
10 Hogg VI 21760

Season high rankings for Elite, Hogg Division IV and Piglet Shield. Our leagues went pretty well during the bye period so if you've been losing ground then it's no thanks to you LOL.

regards,

REB

Just out of interest the Lobster league is ranked 628
by daysofourlives
Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

cracka wrote:I got so desperate I went on to bigfooty.com which actually brings me to a "I need to know" question
How many safooty people are on bigfooty & do they have the same user name. I've seen saintal on there, anyone else?

Not me mate, too many trolls on there
by daysofourlives
Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Circum XVII

Jim05 wrote:Great game but geez the Hawks got a ride with the maggots.
That will hurt the Swans badly, don't think they can win a final away from the SCG. I've been saying for weeks not to write the Hawks off, certain Premiers

EFA
by daysofourlives
Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A sedulous analysis of Round 16

Was Hartlett officially concussed? If so, questions will be asked as to how soon he was able to come back on.

Clearly no club takes any chances with concussion in todays game.

Clearly...

No he wasn't concussed. Passed the concussion test. The stuff up by Port wasn't a medical one, it was an administrative one

So your a doctor now?
He/they avoided the compulsory 15 or 20 min concussion test because it wasnt reported to the interchange steward and they were able to get him back in 5 mins. Sounds suss to me. They put the result of the game before his health. Theres obviously a reason they are meant to take 15-20mins.
Reckon they got off very lightly
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it just me or have all the boundary throw ins this round been very shallow?
I noticed it last night alot.
Almost seems like a directive but im struggling to work out why. I suspect there might be less secondary throw ins and throw ups if players are on the move coming forward to the throw in

And they dont throw it over their heads anymore as much anymore. It looks more side arm sought of thing.

On the look out for any Hawks players on the move in a bit of open space
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bye Bye Brad Scott, I'm over your dribble.
**** off & follow another team

Big bottom out coming for the roos.
Dal Santo ,Harvey, Petrie, Firrito, Thompson, Waite, Scott all need to be moved on at the end of the year. May as well get rid of the front running Thomas as well while you may be able to suck some other club into taking him.
I dont think North quite got their head around this free agent thing or at the very least they got their list assessment wrong
by daysofourlives
Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How's that bloods culture going now?
I see the club has already found him guilty
by daysofourlives
Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Settle down guys, who is this Hocking bloke anyway, what does he know?
Butch will only play if the weather is suitable, forecast is a bit dodgy but I understand the club want to hype it up as much as possible given 25k is about all that's expected. They are fully aware that he puts bums on seats so don't expect to know until 45mins before game time
Do you always talk about yourself in the 3rd person?
Settle Stan, I can kick
by daysofourlives
Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So Richmond- Martin, Hawks- Hill, Essendon- African dude are all wrong to not take any action against their players but the swans are right, turn it up. Shit club, shit culture that nobody raves about when they're losing

Talia not a big enough name to pass it off as a mental health issue
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Jim05 wrote:Every single footy show or panel having a token female onboard now

No surprise who wrote this and the 1st 3 to like it lol
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't want a swedge, so it's installation 18 of 2016.

carey wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:The rain tears you apart by the look of it, Footy Park crowd

Geez your trolling well today Days

Didnt say there was anything wrong with that, just an observation. I wouldnt be there either, bugger that
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't want a swedge, so it's installation 18 of 2016.

daysofourlives wrote:Safe to say Richmond have dragged us down to their level. One of the worst games of the season

If we ever play well no one will get near us, got about 3 gears to go and yet we're still two games clear.
The rest of the comp is ordinary
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dating Help

Dutchy wrote:Go up to Tanunda and got to Ferment Asain, amazing food.

Then you can do Menglers Hill afterwards
by daysofourlives
Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |