Search found 620 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Armchair expert wrote:
RustyCage wrote:Having to get a couple of fillings. Haven’t had one before, no idea what to expect

It goes

Needle (worst part)

Sanding (get rid of the cavity) uncomfortable but not painful

Filling

Polish

Done

The worst part is paying the bill
by Bum Crack
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 - The new, the old and the who?

Who’s been the most disappointing this weekend? Adelaide, Melbourne,Essendon or North Melbourne. All have been shit.
Essendon.
Atleast the others have a yelp for a quarter or two.
We ran up the white flag at the 3 minute mark. We also ran 100km less than any other side this weekend [emoji15]
Probably would have done ok if you had Rhys Stanley in your side.
by Bum Crack
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Missus and I are booked in for a round of golf in a couple of weeks at Mirage Country Club Port Douglass. Looking forward to it. Looks like a bloody nice course and reasonably priced. $140.00 each which includes a golf cart and hire sticks (good sticks too, not a dodgey set from all reports).
by Bum Crack
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

Did anyone watch the Channel 9 Footy Show last night? I watched the Front Bar so didn't check it out but I have heard from a few people that it was absolute trash. If it's that bad, surely it will get the arse soon?
There were plenty of haters on FB that tuned out after 10 minutes and voiced there opinions, the general consensus was that it was pure shit.
I saw an ad with Mason Cox and that was enough for me to ban it.
by Bum Crack
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

for the first time in as long as I can remember I don't feel some sort of anxiety!!! It comes and goes but I don't feel full (in my head) which is such an odd feeling. I really hope I haven't jinxed it but I finally feel like myself! something that I haven't felt in such a long time. Years
It's because you've finally conceded Sydney are shit.
by Bum Crack
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - It’s a long way back from 0-2

woodublieve12 wrote:it will be hard to watch tonight, but I hope we have a red hot crack. If we can keep the margin under 10 goal it will be a positive...

I'm not buying your bullshit. Start calling you MT
by Bum Crack
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

Palm Cove tomorrow. Golf, fishing, eating, drinking and relaxing. Can't bloody wait.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Palm Cove tomorrow. Golf, fishing, eating, drinking and relaxing. Can't bloody wait.

Absolutely magic spot, had our honeymoon there and went there again 2 years ago, one of the most expensive places in Oz though.
I've had a look at the menu's at restaurants up there etc and thought it wasn't too bad. No different than going out to a decent place here. Our accommodation was great value. In a bloody nice apartment on the esplanade and it's cheaper than staying at places in country SA. I'm not fussed anyway. I'm lashing out and enjoying every minute of it.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3 - #putyourcoxout

The Dark Knight wrote:You beauty Menegola for that last behind, Cats by 24 means I got the margin! So did Mr Beefy, LMA and Bum Crack (I think that's him leading?) by the looks of things.

I picked the cows but I'm happy to sacrifice a tip. I'll still win it so all good.
by Bum Crack
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3 - #putyourcoxout

My highlight was Riley Knight getting the note pad out early in the first quarter lol.
by Bum Crack
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking forward to heading home from Palm Cove tomorrow. Had a blast but my liver is ****** and needs a rest. Highly recommend this place for a holiday. Lovely spot.
Did you go see much or stay pretty much around Cairns?
We saw a fair bit. Have a hire car so did quite a bit of driving. Port douglas, innisfail, mossman, Atherton table lands etc. Also got rat arsed every night too and body is in shut down mode.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 6 - Lest we forget

Guarantee we will get flogged by the bombers next week. They should be paying 3.20 and money for jam.
by Bum Crack
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

HH3 wrote:Im gonna check how Brickman says it. And also, Brickman annoys me.

Kale annoys me.

The fat and skinny guys annoy me.

The brown guy who built the testicles annoys me.

Kale annoys me.

Kale annoys me.

why would anyone even watch that shit? Unless you are a 10 year old kid.
by Bum Crack
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

A few more rather interesting moves into the independents:

Tyson Linday to Lyrup
Luke Worsfold to Wunkar

Any word on the Pickles Arnold situation from last weekend?
Can't be a bad thing surely? Most overrated bloke to pull the boats on that I can remember. Hopefully they don't welcome him back when he gets sick of Lyrup and wants to come back in a few weeks time.
by Bum Crack
Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Talent Flogs

Dave Hughes
by Bum Crack
Fri May 03, 2019 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2019

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Who would you have as our best few recycled players?

Does Wanganeen,Primus and Wakelin get included there?

Wanganeen*
Primus*
Schulz
Wakelin*
Ryder
Ebert

what about Pickett?
by Bum Crack
Fri May 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 7 prattle

I can't wait for half time on Fox and see what David King has to say after he called it that tonight would be the best Friday night game of the year lol.
by Bum Crack
Fri May 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wubsy's Sydney Ducks thread!

Can this thread get deleted now? Wooden Spooners don't deserve their own thread.
by Bum Crack
Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wubsy's Sydney Ducks thread!

Corona Man wrote:All this talk of how poor Sydney are is great, no one seems to have noticed how shyte Hawthorn are now.

They're not quite Sydney Shit though.
by Bum Crack
Mon May 06, 2019 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are Port peoples thoughts on their captain on the bench late in the game with his head on the bench upset about that missed handball?
Thought it was a poor look from a captain

Thought it was great and that he has huge pride in his own performance and wants to lead from the front
Yeah I'd prefer to see that than some goose getting the bow and arrow out.
by Bum Crack
Tue May 07, 2019 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 7 prattle

They will rest him this week lol
by Bum Crack
Tue May 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

3 weeks holidays started today and off to China Friday. Hopefully the cats win while I'm away and I'll be happy.
by Bum Crack
Wed May 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL round 10 - #freekicksydney

Poor Gazza getting a week for that. AFL is corrupt. Dead set shocking decision.

Pretty sure you've never been allowed to punch someone in the jaw.
There was no issue when he elbowed two blokes in the head. why should he get a game for pushing a bloke in the face? Double standards. AFL have it in for Gaz. Poor bugger.
by Bum Crack
Mon May 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

What's yours? Discuss :

Australia's top ten chips. ( news.com.au survey )

1 Original Smiths ( Also my #1 )
2 Cheese Twisties
3 Salt and Vinegar Smiths
4 Original Pringles
5 Cheezels
6 Salt and Balsamic Vinegar Red Rock Deli
7 Light and Tangy Thins
8 Chilli Kettle Chips
9 Burger Rings ( Too low )
10 Honey Soy Chicken Red Rock Deli
No French Fries or Cheese and Bacon Balls? Fair suck of the sav
by Bum Crack
Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

The fun police and I usually stay at this joint when we want a getaway to the city, we usually stay two nights and head straight there from work on the Friday, if we use "wotif" or something similar we usually get a great deal, nice place and at the East End of town near the Belgian Beer Cafe and right near the Austral, good places to finish the evening at.

http://www.roofgardenhotel.com.au/
$135 a night on Hotels Combined. Looked at staying there when I go to Port v Cats game on 22 June.
by Bum Crack
Tue May 28, 2019 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carins

Crystal Cascades is a good spot. 20 minute drive from Cairns and the kids will enjoy having a dip there.
by Bum Crack
Wed May 29, 2019 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne

Armchair expert wrote:That insider = David King?

I reckon the insider was Scott himself. Let Robbo know and waited to see what happened. He and Robbo seemed very lovey dovey last night on AFL 360 which seemed quite strange considering he broke a story which brought down his downfall.
by Bum Crack
Tue May 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Dutchy wrote:
DOC wrote:Has Grundy done anything to indicate a return to Adelaide?

He is not going anywhere

Adelaide's premiership window is well and truly over so no point getting Grundy with your number 1 pick. Use it on a young gun.
by Bum Crack
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presidents Cup December 2019 Royal Melbourne

I'm heading over with the missus.
by Bum Crack
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The AFL is losing me.....

Where's your seats? I'll be in Western Stand side in my usual spot on the flank standing area.

Level 2, Riverbank Stand, just outside the Magarey Room. Half time in the Magarey Room?
Yeah maybe. I'll see what the other blokes I'll be with want to do and let you know.
How many will you have with you?

Booney wants to know.
around 6 of us.
by Bum Crack
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The AFL is losing me.....

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:How many will you have with you?

Booney wants to know.

around 6 of us.

@Booney, you need another 10 to 15 blokes.

Na they are all Power flogs. I'm the only Cats supporter
by Bum Crack
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rockliff taken to China cause he was lose to playing, now out of this weeks game :?

It's the first time in memory we've played smoke and windows behind mirrors with injuries.

A few weeks back Hinkley was ruling blokes out on the Tuesday in his presser, I don't mind that, if you're out you're out and opposition sides spend more time worrying about their own game than ours ( as all clubs do ), not many sides make changes based on match ups, maybe a tall for a small but nothing more than that.

But when Rockliff came off in Tasmania, got a rub down, went back out and barely made it to the centre square before returning to ice his hamstring the "It seemed to be cramp" line was bullshit like no other bullshit. Why run that out when we've been pretty open since the start of the year.....
Isn't it smoke and shadows behind the windows?? :lol:
by Bum Crack
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13 - Good luck tipsters!

I applaud it, I've never had a problem in Melbourne but I will be attending my first AFL game at Adelaide Oval next week due to the current measures taken by the AFL. I also hope that forking out $120 a ticket for the area I'm sitting in eliminates a lot of the feral element too.

Wasted your money then.

You'll be surrounded by wankers who go once a year on a free ticket with free piss who make arses of themselves because they think they can get away with it in the expensive wanker seats. Bar the top 25 rows in the nose bleeds there is no bad seat in the house, just some of them they suck people into paying more for. Marketing genius.
He'll fit in well then
by Bum Crack
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

stan wrote:I reckon they will go with Wines, Ebert and Dixon back in from the Magpies today.

Hope so. They will be underdone to all buggery.
by Bum Crack
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I have made a stuff up with the Sub-Continent trip and I haven't even left yet..... turns out there are not 1 but 2 public holidays during the week I have earmarked to be in Sri Lanka...... FFS, one of them is to celebrate a full moon!

So I now have to either, bring the entire trip forward by 1 week to avoid the holidays, which involves cancelling & rebooking 6 flights, not too mention hotels, or taking the Sri Lankan leg of the trip out of it, and making a separate trip back to Sri Lanka later in the month.
Shit mate. My heart bleeds for you. Are you going to be ok??
by Bum Crack
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bum Crack wrote:I'm looking forward to finding a pub in Adelaide by 12pm tomorrow and having an all arvo session with a few boys and heading over to the footy to watch Geelong pump Port. Bring it on.

Well that didn't quite go to plan lol.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 - The run home is underway

Motslop lol. Thank **** we got rid of him.
by Bum Crack
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 15 - The run home is underway

U still throbbing Booney?
by Bum Crack
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:I just heard Dwayne Russell say port were the 5th worst side in 2007...

They played like the 16th worse side in the comp Grand Final day
by Bum Crack
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

Lightning McQueen wrote:Anyone rate any mid/low strength beers.

I've bee sampling a few different ones for outings where I have to drive home.

The Corona Ligera, Peroni Leggera or the Boags Wild River are all beers that don't lack taste when losing percentage.

Nope
by Bum Crack
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It all went to shit for the Crows the moment Walker started grandstanding to the crowd after he kicked that goal early in the third.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did anyone go to the Showdown? Just wondering if the Dims Sims were yummy or just average?
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Did anyone go to the Showdown? Just wondering if the Dims Sims were yummy or just average?

yummy and they smelt nice.

I wonder if there were any feral party people in the flash seats? Not as big a party animals as Wedgie but you get my drift.
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Is it true that Cobby forfeited 10 minutes before the match as they only had 14 players? I heard Browns Well offered to play a 14 v 14 game and then even offered to give them some of their players to make up a team and they refused to do this and forfeited. If that's the case, what a disgrace by them. Browns Well had their 50th anniversary that weekend and from all reports had a lot of people down for the weekend for celebrations at the club and they weren't even able to watch a game of footy. Makes me mad that Cobby could be so weak as piss to take the easy option and forfeit, especially against a team who they have had such a good rivalry with over the years especially back in the 80's and happened to be celebrating their 50th anniversary in the comp last weekend.
by Bum Crack
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ODI World Cup 2019

Maybe a bit of karma for letting a cheating dog back into the team? I might actually watch the final now he's not playing.
by Bum Crack
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barely Legal

Booney wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Then again, how would we know, we are only the B team....... very average comment.

I'm not sure who the A team are?

The A Team sit in the special seats at Adelaide Oval where they cook the yummy dim sims. Surely you worked that out?
by Bum Crack
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feedback when posts deleted

Well I just removed your latest one as it was just nonsence. The other one that was removed was just full of crap too. Put a topic up and post respectfully with a bit of maturity and you'll be fine.
If posts need to be removed because they are full of crap, you would need delete your own posts on a regular basis. Hypocritical much :roll:
by Bum Crack
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:I rate waking up with no voice ;)

I bet your co-workers rate it too
by Bum Crack
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

The Hawks are sliding away so daisy will only be able to shit can others now instead of beating his chest.
Isn’t that what we all do best?

Sticking around win, lose or draw is more admirable.

Agreed but many people would rather shitcan other teams than support their own
That's what all Hawks supporters are best at when their team isn't performing. Biggest bunch of front runner supporters in the AFL
by Bum Crack
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmmm now Im hungry...
Am I the only one who isn't a fan of duck?

My favourite food at any asian joint, love it.

One of my childhood memories was as a 5yo at Robertstown, Dad coming home with some trapped rabbit's, blood still warm and skinning them on the back wooden fence.

Watching someone who knows what they're doing slit a rabbits throat, break it's front legs and then turn it inside out and use the skin as a puppet is a childhood memory every kid should have. :D
Cut behind the back of the head mate, not the throat. Then you peel it off. Don't forget the pearl necklaces when you gut them too.
by Bum Crack
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |