Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Salisbury West to get the choccies this week, another choke from the Golden Grove under achievers.

Jetters when have you seen both teams play this year? your opinion is invalid
focus on your own GF buddy, reckon modbury will be too strong for you!

GG should never have gone back down to Div 4, been given everything on a silver platter, 2 ovals, new rooms, young developing area, electronic scoreboard, what else do you want!? ... should be in Div 1 by now.

What colour platter was your double points allocation served on?

Must have been hard not adhering to the amateur leagues only equalisation method!

I guess that explains why you acheived fek all until then recently right..
by optimus prime
Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 3

Sticks28 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Shane Edwards a chance to move back to SA and rejoin Golden Grove next season?

Yep that is correct, GG very very confident on him coming back to play there from all reports

Rumour I heard was off to Glenunga with his brother if he moves back
by optimus prime
Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide footy League - Division 6

Greenacres in trouble both A Grade and B Grade coach have walked and 10 Premiership players gone

Smithfield are advised they have to provide 40 names on registration forms provided by the league that's happened already will be interesting to see what unfolds

What is the next club that your gonna start shit stirring?
Maybe all northern clubs can fold and go to shitfield and help them out so they don’t fold a year later when things get to hard.

Old mate Optimus must be hiding in bins at clubs in the Norf each night

Leave me out of this
by optimus prime
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |