Search found 160 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Dutchy wrote:How about those mind numbing ads "Libs tell fibs" :roll:

Really is a leadership vacuum in all side of politics atm

Morrison is a serial liar and just smirk's when questioned! surely we can do better than that prick.
by shoe boy
Wed May 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

While it’s great we’re gonna have a new premier, it seems appropriate to congratulate Flaggies on an extraordinary run. 6 flags in a row is phenomenal. Great club with a great set up and has clearly forced the top teams in the comp to get better which is great. I disagree with the previous comment. Different game styles but in my opinion the top 3 or 4 would hold their own in first couple of divisions in the ADFL. Probably unsurprisingly all of Reynella, Morphett Vale and Flaggies have exceptional junior programs also.

There are only a small handful of comps in this state that collectively are a better standard than D3 ammo’s, unfortunately imo the SFL isn’t one of them. D2 clubs are very strong and play very strong opposition most weeks. Maybe Reynella would go ok in D2 consistently however saying the top 3-4 sides would hold their own in the top couple divisions is a stretch imo. I can’t see anyone in the SFL beating Golden Grove who were undefeated in D3.

Just enjoy your Ammos in div 4 and we will continue on as we have for 131 years.
by shoe boy
Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Malinauskas pulling the nuclear card then getting slapped down by Albo
He obviously thinks no-one remembers the Weatherill farcical RC
They were together doing a photoshoot in the Riverland on the weekend. Too busy taking pics to talk about it

Another setup but Albo's got form (probably veggie steaks at that)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/28/11/51062485-0-image-a-20_1638100524017.jpg

Jimmy 041 , let it go.
by shoe boy
Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With the South African series starting 17 December, I wonder if we will see plenty SBW masks on show :D
by shoe boy
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2023

The wicket is a road, my prediction a draw.
by shoe boy
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

The bounce again is a joke!
The Sydney Power game with Dixon taking center bounce late the bounce clearly helped going forward.

Just throw it up.
by shoe boy
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Candice Warner and Dave the new Meghan and Harry :-@
by shoe boy
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2023

Did Stokes drop the Ashes.
by shoe boy
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2023

We are 2 ONE up in the series.
The tests are in the poms backyard.
They have won the toss every test.
Time to put the foot on the throat and finish the poms and more so there peasant supporters who bow to the King.
Personally love the idea of Marsh and Green but wonder what would happen if Lyon was fit.
by shoe boy
Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Season 2023

I just dont understand why the ball needs to be bounced!
Geelong v Collingwood some absolute shockers and not recalled, and when there is a fair bounce commentators make comment "great bounce" 8-}

Surely we don't go to the footy to watch umpires bounce the ball, all the players want is a fair go.
by shoe boy
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |