Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 8 2014

How have clubs found PNU's Div 8/8R umpire?

I personally haven't come across a more blatant cheat in my time in amateur league footy. He was average the first time round but shocking on Saturday. Not surprisingly, the more vocal the crowd became, the more he favoured Payneham. In the end it didn't influence the results, however it will be interesting what sort of impact proper umpires have on Payneham in the finals.
by The Pig Dog
Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Those fixtures change all the time, I don't bother looking until Tuesday arvo.

RE: the CLG timeslot, I believe TTG have the right to decline the 10:15 slot, especially as the "home" team.

Aren't CLG the "home team" since they finished 3rd?

And we tried to refuse the 10:15 timeslot last week. Essentially you play where put
by jo172
Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

It all makes sense now after looking at the fixture :D

Looks like there will be a triple header at University Oval with PAOC there for the first two games.
by Q.
Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clg really copping the bad deal again, PAC at pnu when our a grade are hosting home finals, seems ridiculous. PAC 3 sides sticking together when no home final!
by scottroo
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seems strange that we played tea tree gully away yesterday considering we finished higher :)
by scottroo
Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

let me start by saying im not a North Pinnes player, I know Ricky and a few guys that play at North Pines and they are well respected hardworking blokes who love to play footy on the weekend to socialize and keep fit, for Ricky to pull the team off on the 4th quarter things must have been pretty serious, i think with previous clubs like Kaurna Eagles and Glandore it seems to me North Pines has unfortunately been labeled as thugs because of previous indiscretions involving indigenous players which North Pines is predominately made up of, with some of the comments from "Q" one would think he feared for his life out on the field Saturday :evil: :roll: from the outside looking in and reading the previous comments it was more to do with the quality of umpiring or lack there of and seems its a repeat offender judging by previous comments, if an umpire is so one sided and continually holds grudges he/she SHOULD NOT BE UMPIRING, Definition of umpire in English: Umpire; noun "an official who watches a game or match closely to enforce the rules and arbitrate on matters arising from the play" so that means what happened 9 games ago stays at 9 games ago not retaliated upon when one next umpires them. I've seen and been apart of some very very ordinary umpiring in the APFL over the last 6-7 years but when its to do with finals i believe neutral umpires should be used to stamp out favoritism and grudges, and by neutral i mean league hopping!! for example Riverland Independant umpire the RFL and vice versa, BL&G umpire APFL finals and vice verser, SAAFL umpires to maybe swap with SFL or Hills Central umpires, this may never happen its just a suggestion but it would put an end to favoritism and one sided finals oh and umpires that hold grudges but that would have also meant Uni would have had mad Monday yesterday :lol:
by Freaky Tah
Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Save the date - medal count night

you'll all be very happy to know that Wes Legrande just won the c3 medal

I'm sorry but F**k me what an absolute disgrace you have to be kidding me.

SAAFL grow some F**king balls and act on rule book disgracing previous winners of medals It makes a total mockary of previous medal winners. I personally have 2 medals which I really do cherish but handing them out like Tic Tacs honestly makes my blood boil.

Absolute disgrace
by carey
Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prices and times of grand finals

Nah, you won't have to pay twice. We'll also have plenty of time to get to the next match too.

Yep, nothing like strapping blokes at 7.30am.

I've already told the man responsible for this he's getting an early morning wake up call. If I have to be awake then so can he :lol:

That good then but I won't be spending a cent on food & drink at THEBARTON, i will save my money for the second game so the money goes to club instead of the league.
by Demon Juke
Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Saturday Night at houghton was good had bonfire night Q made a easy job look so hard lucky that moon boot didnt get stuck in the mud :) ....... that lounge burnt really fast
I had to go home and put that moonboot through the washing machine.

Snapchat tells me that shenanigans followed my departure.

Maybe [emoji38]

I know someone is not gonna drink for a while
Jai?

We should do burgers this Saturday btw
by Q.
Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Q. wrote:How good is training on the week of the granny! Blokes up and about everywhere.
hahaha ours was terrible!!! bit of nerves I reckon, balls flying all over the place.

Sounds like my exes love life. :?
by morell
Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Road to Glory wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:
BZB27 wrote:Id be loading up on Stark for most points this season :lol:

mock me all you want dont expect a handball from me :)

Hard to handball to somebody in a different game lol

He's been training since November, likely to be first 18 at this point IMO
by Q.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Fitzroy raging favourites in both grades.. Anything outside of 2 Roys wins would send shock waves through the comp
'Roys B Grade don't even have a full side.. I hear the coach is still trolling FB trying to find more numbers.

Did notice a significant name in their B grade that may pose you a few headaches.. but i'll leave it to you to work out ;)

*p.s. - sorry inallseriousness for breaking my media ban* :(

I'm avaliable this week if they need some ring ins

I'm sure someone will pull out* in the next 24 hours :lol:
by Q.
Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |