Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Hahndorf might not have him this year in a playing capacity if the rumour I hear is true.

3 strikes your out?????
Isn't it great that we all can come on here and defame, insult and spread rumours hiding under a fictitious name. I would have thought the AFL would be all over a " 3 strikes". Perhaps they don't read these forums. And I bet that Afterthesiren is a saint "ALLEGEDLY "
by Grumpy Old B
Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[quote="Punches"]100% true that number 35 from Uraidla exposed himself to a quite large crowd of past Hahndorf players and
Not good, but quite ironic given his name.
by BoundaryRider84
Sun May 29, 2016 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty safe to say that none of you are going to convince on of you to change their mind on their points of view. But surely the one thing we all must agree on here is what happens on field stays on field and when the last siren sounds it is all over. For any spectator or official or god help us a COACH to approach an opposition player is just not on. That is why the league (and Im sure Clubs) have processes in place to follow the appropriate protocols. Has a report been made to the league on this? If not, I hope that the officials from both clubs involved have sorted it out amongst themselves. Footy (and sport) creates a lot of emotion, lets hope whatever happened to who has calmed down after a good nights sleep!
by wazzal77
Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hankin would have to be one of the dirtiest players in the league, there is no surprise a few people are out to get him.
In saying that, keep it on the field. Coaches and parents should not ever be involved.

Who do you think you are? I happen to know the lad well and have a lot to do with him. Couldn't say a bad word about him. He plays with passion and aggression and leaves it on the field. Any team would take a player of his caliber any day. Dangerous with and without the footy and has played league football. Give credit where due. I was also present yesterday during the incident and spoke with him that night, he had no malice whatsoever as I believe he turned the game when in the midfield and he had no point to cheap shot. Your police assault charge accusation is a load of crap and they're are too many witnesses for this horrendous accusation. Ironbank sour grapes I say to the best player on the ground that day.

I can't believe you would go to the trouble of setting up an account to fight someone saying David Hankin is a dirty footballer! He may be a top fella off the field but in my experience he's nothing but cheap shots.
Hey Uncle Tony is a clever man, he set up his account back on March 24th to wait for this day to fight for Hankin. The bottom line here that is being forgotten is that the Ironbank coach allegedly pushed ( assaulted if you like) a Hahndorf player AFTER the game. NOT on. He is lucky that his actions didn't incite a nasty situation.
by Grumpy Old B
Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hankin would have to be one of the dirtiest players in the league, there is no surprise a few people are out to get him.
In saying that, keep it on the field. Coaches and parents should not ever be involved.

Who do you think you are? I happen to know the lad well and have a lot to do with him. Couldn't say a bad word about him. He plays with passion and aggression and leaves it on the field. Any team would take a player of his caliber any day. Dangerous with and without the footy and has played league football. Give credit where due. I was also present yesterday during the incident and spoke with him that night, he had no malice whatsoever as I believe he turned the game when in the midfield and he had no point to cheap shot. Your police assault charge accusation is a load of crap and they're are too many witnesses for this horrendous accusation. Ironbank sour grapes I say to the best player on the ground that day.
by UncleTony
Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can't believe you would go to the trouble of setting up an account to fight someone saying David Hankin is a dirty footballer! He may be a top fella off the field but in my experience he's nothing but cheap shots.

Cmon mate, I read while you rabbits post rubbish. I'm just defending the situation as you want to slander someone who you is a true competitor. I would say his output of cheap shots does not meet the amount he receives. He came to this league toweled everyone up kicked 60+ then they were out to get him. Yesterday's incident though is still in my opinion ridiculous, there were no cheap shots as he was the first to the footy and changed the game, ironbank coach should be held accounted for his actions, disgrace.
by UncleTony
Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He got the coaches son in a high tackle, there was no malice in it and the coach approached him and apparently pushed the player. After three ironbank players struck him the umpire still gave a free kick for ironbank. Lucky the game was over, worst decision of the day from where I was seated. Who is going to contend with hahndorf if they reach their full capability ? TV were 10+ goal down at one stage prior to a great comeback.
by UncleTony
Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Punches wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:Is it true Lobethal are on the lookout for a new coach???? Jezza not going on next year???

Are you trying to find out wether you need to get your resume ready to go Hollywood?

HAHA no I played there quite a few years back and I heard on the weekend that they are looking for a new coach
by hollywood7477
Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |