Well since SMOSH has announced him as there coach I'm guessing that is correct
by The Informer
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Brahma Lodge
Out - Brooks, Wright, Barclay, Nelson, Corbett
In - Perna-Hague, Rogers, Freeman, Hrynkiw**, Upton**, Collins, McIntyre, Burchall, O'Neil, Roberts

The Tigers struggled last year following an exodus of players the end of season before, but new coach Dene Steele has wasted little time extending the olive branch to his contacts to come to Tigerland.

The 'outs' of Brooks and Wright are significant, not so much the other three, however the 'ins' are equally as unimpressive, with McIntyre, Upton & O'Neil probably the best of the lot. Freeman played in the B grade the other year, if he plays A grade and is fit he could cause some headaches up forward, whilst Burchall adds a bit of backline depth, returning after a season at Houghton. Hrynkiw is no good.

They have a lot of work to do to close the gap on last year, but good start - should be aiming for midpack, a lot will depend on whether McKee plays and if he does how much.

(**) - denotes initial clearance denied

McKee will play zero games next year and is on the lookout for a team that is 12-0 come the back half of the year

Get your people to talk to my people mate
by The Informer
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2020

woodublieve12 wrote:wowee!! That's massive

Im guessing you have never sat down and chatted to Geoff Riddle? The man can do the impossible.
by The Informer
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

The Bedge wrote:
PortPower2018 wrote:Houghton mate what do you expect

LOL that's rough.. I don't mind having a crack at Q and the Raiders.. but truth be told they're one of the better clubs getting around - probably my favourite opposition club.

Except Hendo… **** Hendo. 8)

Rose Park really got to you deep lol
by The Informer
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |