Search found 217 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

A few years back when we last played Pooraka I was in Melbourne. The feedback I got from the game was that we lost but they put on the best post game spread ever seen in amateur football and plenty of beers for our blokes after the game. Last week we ventured back to Pooraka and lost and there was no post game spread and no beers put on. This is now 2 away games in a row with no beers from the opposition. What is the world coming to...
Maybe it's a Pooraka thing? We put beers on for them and not one of them came in to enjoy them - and they beat us!

Our boys are slowly getting better at going into the opposition clubrooms after a game. It should be compulsory I believe. One drink, 5 minutes if you have to leave, longer if you can stay. Win or lose. Shows respect.

On that note, cheers to North Haven for the beers they put on for our lads on Saturday. Much appreciated. Oh, and for the lighting..
by S Demon
Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Here's something for the various media outlets to report on.

The Portland v Hope Valley U18 game was scheduled to be played as a curtain raiser to the Port Adelaide v Adelaide SANFL game at Alberton this Sunday. What a thrill for those kids to play in front of a big crowd before a 'mini showdown'

But alas, the Woodville West Torrens Football Club has stepped in and demanded that the game be moved back to Port Reserve. Because Portland are in the Eagles zone, playing the game at Alberton does not enhance their "brand"...

What. A. Joke.

I wonder what Portland wearing Port Adelaide coloured jumpers does to the Eagles "brand" then? :roll:
by S Demon
Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Damian Chesson.

One goal and a tackle is all it seems to take for Varcoe to make team of the week, shows just how big a joke the South Australian Footballer Magazine really is. We do however get a good laugh reading some terrible previews, summaries and generally bad writing. On a serious not though any update on Varcoe's knee?

I assume you meant on a serious note? I guess bad writing happens to the best of us
by S Demon
Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Damian Chesson.

One goal and a tackle is all it seems to take for Varcoe to make team of the week, shows just how big a joke the South Australian Footballer Magazine really is. We do however get a good laugh reading some terrible previews, summaries and generally bad writing. On a serious not though any update on Varcoe's knee?

I assume you meant on a serious note? I guess bad writing happens to the best of us

Don't forget your full stops, champ.
Read my post again
by S Demon
Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The tribunal hearing last night had nothing to do with Salisbury FC other than they sent a witness to give evidence for a report on a HV player. The evidence was crucial and went a long way to getting the correct outcome. Not guilty.

Like Demon Juke said, hopefully they get some good karma out of this and the way they responded to our request was all class and showed how professional they are.
by S Demon
Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

Wish my side was in the finals so I had something to whinge about.. :?
by S Demon
Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Club Best and Fairests

Is this where we have the annual debate about whether you should include finals matches in your voting system?

Anyone will be hard pressed to convince me why finals shouldn't be included in B & F voting. Your season finishes when your season finishes. Be it Round 18 or the Grand Final or anywhere in between
by S Demon
Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

That's my point plus eastern park lose out on money from the earlier game as well

right, so it's ok for Kenilworth ressies not to have to go all the way to EP last week and get a home game but god forbid Hope Valley gets the same treatment as Kenilworth?

Hypocrite much? :? :roll:

Fine, we'll just say no thanks to the offer and make you lot travel an hour and a half to play one game of footy if you're going to jump up and down about it :roll:

Are you related to Marbles? did Hope Valley pay for the final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes we did
by S Demon
Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

with out cash ifKkilburn go into div 3 they will be similar to how they failed in the div 3 the other year
Rob what would you know! Kilburn have been a powerhouse in Amateur league before you had long pants. Yes things have been difficult for a couple of years, mainly due to the multitude of immigrants that now call Kilburn home . These new Australians (Somalians, Iraquis, Indians etc) are not Australian rules orientated (yet). This causes Kilburn huge problems getting juniors for our junior teams.
As for payments, pretty much every player who came back to Kilburn is there for the right reasons and have re signed for next year. Yes all of them .
The Amateur league has been hurt badly the last few years with ridiculous $$$ being offered to local talent. Lets hope this stops soon and blokes get back to playing with their mates for enjoyment more so than $$$.

"Pretty much" or "all of them"?

And I personally have a hard time reconciling criticism of "ridiculous $$$" with condoning of paying people at all (in our current, salary cap free era).

If the method of competition and survival comes through spending any $$$ and only when you lose the $$$ race does it become "ridiculous" it's a bit hard to stomach.

I know Kilburn is in a tough spot regarding juniors etc. but every time I see Phil in the paper blaming Kilburn's woes on country clubs spending ridiculous money I cringed.

Sorry wrong phrase. All BUT 1 KILBURN A GRADE PLAYERS RESIGNED other 1 retiring. Strong enough for you Rob?
I assume you meant Re-signed? ;)
by S Demon
Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pag wrote:
Boosh wrote:
S Demon wrote:Interesting to see M Mooney make his B grade debut this year. Would have been a while since he's started at 12.15...

No match up for him in the 1's?

Never played anything other than A Grade.

Wow.

I guess they found their match up of for Jed..
by S Demon
Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

I played Cs not Ds bro ;)

I dont know who they're talking about though.

Shaun Hinsley.
He hasn't played any D grade games this season, only C grade.

Thought he had been playing 'D' grade, how come he has been playing "c" grade then and not "a" grade, he's still in your best 22 at the club .
Demon Juke on the money..
by S Demon
Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Other than inevitable whinge of "such and such doesn't play there", blah, blah, blah. Looks a pretty handy side. Although too many Kilburn players for my liking. The Big Shrek the obvious omission. I think he made the Div 4R team though ;)
by S Demon
Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 gradings

Can someone please post the proposed divisions for 2016? Who will be playing in what grade, surely this should be confirmed by now as how can a club try to recruit players if they don't know what grade they will be playing in!!
not Confirmed..
DIV 1 - TTG, Goodwood, Henley, PNU, ROCS, Pt District, Adel Uni, Salis Nth, Unley, PAOC
DIV 2 - SHOC, Portland, Gaza, Modbury, Scotch, SPOC, Broadview, SMOSH, PHOS, Old Ig
DIV 3 - Walkerville, Gepps, Athelstone, Grove, Pembroke, Flinders Pk, Plympton, Edwardstown , Kilburn, Salisbury
DIV 4 - Mitcham, Seaton, Nth Haven, EP, Pooraka, Westminster, Kenilworth, Hope Valley, CLG, Para Hills
DIV 5 - Hectorville, Glenunga, Blackfriars, Elizabeth, CBCOC, Rosewater, Greenacres, Pulteney, Smithfield, Lockleys
DIV 6 - Adel Lutheran, Woody Sth, West Croydon, Trinity, Fitzroy, Ingle Farm, Mawson Lakes, Brahma Lodge, Mitchell Pk,Houghton
DIV 7 - Central United, Adel Uni, St Pauls, Angle Vale, Salisbury West, Flinders Uni, PAOC, Unley, TTG, Golden Grove

I thought it was:
DIV 3 - Walkerville, Gepps, Athelstone, Grove, Pembroke, Flinders Pk, Plympton, Kilburn, Mitcham Edwardstown/Salisbury
DIV 4 - Seaton, Nth Haven, EP, Pooraka, Westminster, Kenilworth, Hope Valley, CLG, Para Hills, Edwardstown/Salisbury
by S Demon
Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New coaches - 2016

From the HV Facebook page:

"The HVFC committee is pleased to announce that BOB MILLER will coach the A Grade in 2016. Bob started coaching U10's at Hope Valley and continued on through all the grades (7 years), he then coached the U18's (2 years) and has been our B Grade coach for the last 3 years. Bob has certainly done a lengthy apprenticeship to get to the top job. Please welcome Bob on board and we look forward to a successful 2016!!"

Congratulations to Bob. Have appointments been confirmed for the B/C/D grades?

(FB won't let me access the page to view the post).

B/C/D Grade coaches will be announced soon. The "new" FB page has been shutdown again as we are not a "person". Go to the HV "Organization" page which is the one that will be used now
by S Demon
Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Footy Chick wrote:draft draw has been released - round 1

CLG v PH
Salis v WOS
EP v Kookas
Towns v Poo
Valleys v Haviary - blockbuster

North Haven will finally get to see HV Oval without mud in the middle for a change!! :shock:
by S Demon
Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Arch44 wrote:
Executive Member wrote:
Barry wrote:Any good rumours getting about? Ins and Outs??

In's
Adelaide Lutheran
Woodville South
Houghton
Mitchell Park

Out's
Smithfield
Lockleys
Central United
Bye

Tough opponent Bye, glad they are gone.

Players always forget to show up..
by S Demon
Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jaykay13 wrote:Some interesting club spokespeople on here - should be a fun year when the real stuff happens!,
When do the clearances come out?

Don't confuse "club spokespeople" with "forum users"...
by S Demon
Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Still haven't discovered punctuation Robb Stark. Christ mate do you take a breath when you talk? or pause at all? Generally that is when you would use a comma or full stop, just for future referencing.. 150 A grade games at Pooraka, I wish they did more to keep such a legend around the club so you would fill a different thread with your utter garbage.. Over it and its only mid January

61f3e43f1de440ebbf46143b133b9320.jpg
by S Demon
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BZB27 wrote:Hey we twice as many pages on this thread than the next best div, divvy 4. Id rather us talking about something than nothing happen on here

Quality v Quantity
by S Demon
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Look Good In Leather wrote:Getting word that Liddle from Nairne-Bremer is off to Greenacres

Is that BIG news..?

Had to do it before @Lightning McQueen did it ;)
by S Demon
Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gonna need someone to be able to jump into Daniel Wakelin..
by S Demon
Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

We all know that at this time of the year, anyone who gets cleared out is no good and anyone that gets cleared in is outstanding :D
by S Demon
Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Doghouse13 wrote:Shouldn't Para Hills have to go all the way to D6 as BL did a few years ago??? Or do they just get to pick and choose what division they play in?

Maybe they can swap with BL now that all their mercenaries are back..
by S Demon
Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C9AFL Div 7

I would have thought HV and North Haven would be in C4 with the other Div 4 clubs. That would give C4 7 teams who's A's and B's are in the same division and great for reciprocal triple headers. Could swap Plympton, Mitcham or Seaton into C3 for HV and NH

Plus both clubs results in the C grade over the last few years against Div 1,2 & 3 C grade sides hasn't been the best
by S Demon
Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

support the real footballers once I've showered and cracked my first froffy.
Come on mate, everyone knows they only created A grade footy so the ressies could have something to watch while they drink their beers 8)

Couldn't have put it better myself!

https://www.facebook.com/theressiesfootballer/?fref=ts
by S Demon
Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

adr107 wrote:Houghton wins at home in a thriller! 87-79.

Just letting Div 7 sides' know they too can become a winning Div 6 side...? ;)
by S Demon
Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It was a general comment, not specifically aimed at you because i knew it would start off a whole annual umpire bashing conversation ;)
How are North Havens lights this year?

;)

They're great but sadly the globes tend to fade around the time HV get there.
Funny you say that actually. I got told tonight that the lights in our visitors changerooms keep fritzing out when they get turned on and my reply was, "get them fixed after North Haven have been here". True story.
by S Demon
Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
BFG wrote:
BZB27 wrote:Im hearing that Kye Vandermoer is out this week so that may change ya tip

If he's out then yes HV by about the same margin.

Vandermoer out for Pooraka.. makes Hope Valley beats WOS :shock: :lol:

We'll take it :lol:
by S Demon
Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
adr107 wrote:No, no, no. We're going to finish 10th. Remember...

Just looked over the predictions from pre-season - not one poster had you down as finishing 10th.. 8)

Robran did. And a couple others who may have changed their minds before the season started.. 8)
by S Demon
Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No, no, no. We're going to finish 10th. Remember...
Just looked over the predictions from pre-season - not one poster had you down as finishing 10th.. 8)
Robran did. And a couple others who may have changed their minds before the season started.. 8)
Yes I did s demon as I didn't want to hurt my mates feelings at Fitzroy.. But I seriously doubt houghton will finish in the bottom half of the ladder let alone bottom.
So did I mate, but I changed it after a few recruits appeared on the clearance list
by S Demon
Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

Tells me he has Josh Thurgood's house up for sale who's heading back to Melbourne. Don't know how true, but was interesting from the broker.
Yes Thurgood's house is on the market. My mate informed me the other day that a house down the road from mine is actually his house. It remains on the market, has been on it for awhile now and has even dropped in price. It seems there hasn't been much interest in it.
People probably know you live just up the road ;)
by S Demon
Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 2 2016

Probably wrong thread but I hope it gets passed on. Just want to say that Old Ignatians umpire in C3 today was outstanding and the league should maybe contact him to see if he wants to umpire higher grades. He was fair, knew the rules, kept up and communicated brilliantly with the players. He did a great job and made the game so much better to play in. Well done =D>

Umpires tend to get a bad wrap more often than not, this bloke was brilliant and deserves a good wrap
by S Demon
Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Rules for some and not for others it would seem..

:roll:

Of course u don't buy it. What on earth would b CBC's motivation for playing a C grader unregistered? Why would we make up a fake registration to play him? Look someone has obviously made a mistake here, is it worth taking 5 wins away from the c grade? No. There is no malice or intent here.
The intent doesn't really come into it. Most clubs that make mistakes, do so unknowingly with good intentions. But it doesn't change the rules.

Didn't Elizabeth lose points over Ben Halliday a few years back because his name was spelt wrong on the form (or something like that)

If we ignore the rules because of "good intentions", every club that breaks the rules deliberately will just always use that as their defence

I don't know the full circumstances here, but on the surface it looks like a player has played unregistered, which is against the rules.
by S Demon
Wed May 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HV lost with the last kick of the day
by S Demon
Sat May 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

Big day in amateur footy this weekend. Having the TTG and PNU game called live. Should be good. With more clubs getting on board it should be a great start to the amateur footy getting some more noise out in the general public. Looking forward to hearing how the boys go.

HYOOOGE game!

What frequency do I tune into and will I pick it up from deep in the mountain where mountain men dwell?

MadridDSNantennaSheep.jpg
by S Demon
Wed May 18, 2016 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whats happening at PNU? bit shocking :shock: once party central the place to be, now the place to not be?
Didn't PNU put their hand up to take TTG's place in Div 7 after TTG thought with their ex AFL, ex SANFL and Ex Div 1 A grade players that Div 7 might have been a bit too hard for them and C3 was a much easier option...?
by S Demon
Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also they are in a 9 team comp.. So are second bottom on the ladder
and the last 3 times this has occurred, 8th stayed put. Only difference now is new clubs are coming in. So we just cop it sweet
And I agree your situation is a tough one. And you have every right to feel hard done by. I was merely pointing out that 8th in div 4 and 8th in div 6 are differing situations.. As in div 6 8th would be 3rd bottom rather than 2nd bottom..
It's sucks balls really. It's not our fault Para Hills folded and made it a 9 team comp either

The problem with all of this is that we all only really care about what effects our own club. Something the league relies on when making these decisions. Just ask Hectorville
by S Demon
Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

S Demon, I understand your frustrations, but don't the rules and regulations say you should go down?

37 PROMOTION AND RELEGATION
37.1 Subject to Clauses 37.4 and 37.5 herein the Member Clubs occupying the lowest two positions on the premiership table in the Divisions with a reserve Division (except the lowest Division of The League and the lowest Division of The League with a reserve Division) at the end of the minor round of matches in each Division, not being a reserve Division, shall be relegated to the Division below their current Division in the following season.

It does not say 9th and 10th.
Given you are in a 9 team comp, sitting 8th earns you relegation.
A few things that also need to be considered here. Yes, you are quite correct with what the rules clearly state.

However, the last 3 times there has been a 9 team comp, the 8th placed club has remained in the same division.

The same rules and regulations also state that unless a club chooses not to go up, the 2 Grand Finalists will be promoted the following year.

Whilst I understand the rules, they have not been applied on several occasions since 2013 and if you're using them to argue that HV should be relegated, then you need to also use them to argue that the Div 4/5/6 Grand Finalists should be promoted. Right now, we can't really refer to them because they are only being followed in one instance, which is for relegation..
by S Demon
Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amateur League Looking at taking over Junior Football

Bit different to the old days now isn't it?! I remember playing u/9s at Wingfield when it was freezing and we were given a shot of port out of a hip flask at quarter time to warm us up!!
I don't condone that at all by the way, and agree with Zartan.

:lol:

Chuck some trackies and a long sleeve on the little buggers and let them run around in the mud. ;)
The mud isn't a problem, they love the mud. It's pelting rain, strong winds and 3 degree temperatures. Most of them looked like smurfs, their hands and faces were so blue..
by S Demon
Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

I don't understand everyone was outraged that have clubs elected to not accept promotion in the past few years....now more are outraged now that the clubs have allowed the league to amend the promotion rule for 1 season to allow clubs from a neighbouring league join :?
But maybe those clubs were outraged because they would go up given the chance and now that chance has been taken away. Just because a few clubs chose not to go up in the last few years, that doesn't mean EVERY other club doesn't want to given the chance

What ever happens happens, but I believe that new teams coming in should either have to wait until there is an appropriate opening, OR any wholesale changes to the rules and regulations of our competition that effect promotion/relegation should be introduced at the start of the season so that everyone is clear on what is going to happen at the end of the season. Not just introduced part way through the current season
by S Demon
Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

goody saints finished 4th and play athelstone (5th) in C1 elimination but the final is at athelstone??

goodys bgrade play ttg bgrade at 12pm - couldnt goodies cgrade follow their bgrade if theyre not keen on paying for a final - give ttg oval the match
Surely the club with the higher ranking team (Athelstone A grade) has more pull than a club's B grade?
by S Demon
Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:FFS, we weren't 7th, we were 8th (ie 2nd to bottom) :roll:

Pooraka lost no points, they were just relegated along with the 2 bottom placed sides.

I was talking about Pooraka. They finished 7th. They were relegated.
by S Demon
Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking at the results of each side on larger ovals (Salis, Kenil, NH, Pooraka) and with the game being played at Thebarton Oval:

Eastern Park - @ Salisbury Oval Lost by 34, @ St Marys won by 31, @ Largs Nth won by 70, @ Lindblom won by 78 (3W, 1L)

Westminster - @ Salisbury Oval lost by 1pt, @ St Marys won by 29, @ Largs Nth lost by 31, @ Lindblom won by 26 (2W, 2L)

Rd 5 - WOS def EP by 45pts @ WOS
Rd 14 - EP def WOS by 41pts @ EP
QF - EP def WOS by 19pts @ EP

Ignoring all of the above, I'm tipping Westminster OS by 11pts
by S Demon
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All clubs have their good and bad, both players & supporters alike but making it personal based on demographics is highly offensive. Have I made derogatory comments about WOS lack of parking, their facilities and their couch , no I haven't. The Ch9AFL competition has been made stronger by the clubs from all parts of Adelaide and to single out one area is pure hypocrisy.
Wasn't very comfy?
by S Demon
Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Didn't PAOC win a swag of flags last year?

2008 Div 4 Res B Grade
2008 Div C4 C Grade
2009 Div 4 A Grade
2009 Div 4 Res B Grade
2009 Div C4 C Grade
2010 Div C3 C Grade
2011 Div C2 C Grade
2012 Div 8 Res D Grade
2014 Div 2 Res B Grade
2014 Div 8 C Grade
2014 Div 8 Res D Grade
2015 Div 2 A Grade
2015 Div 2 Res B Grade
2015 Div C2 D Grade
2016 Div 7 Res E Grade

2013 must have been a tough year. How did you get through it?
by S Demon
Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Why should Mawson Lakes be punished for bad management decisions of Para Hills twelve months ago. Regardless of who the Roos have signed they should start at the bottom division and work their way through like all the other clubs have . If the likes of Buss and co want to play div 7 then thats their choice. The league didn't do it with other clubs in recent seasons when they seemed to be recruiting very heavily so why would they give Para Hills a free ride especially after the way they pulled out last season.
You mean all the other clubs like Brighton and Morphettville Park?
by S Demon
Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Dogwatcher wrote:Jamie Jarman talks about the future of Central United:

http://www.playfordnews.com/single-post ... ldogs-bark

As long as this doesn't interfere with the much more important role of U8's coach at Hope Valley! ;)
by S Demon
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

Steele convinced to stay at the lodge for $400 a game !!!!! Wowwww that's some serious dollars for Div 6 footy
Waste of money.
Value is in the eye of the beholder - obviously Brahma feel they need him to push for a premiership, and feel he's worth it.. so if they can afford it who cares.

We pay lots of people here at work what i consider a waste of money :lol:
Especially the ones who spend all their time on footy forums... ;)
by S Demon
Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |