Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Your more than welcome to talk about your football club mate, people bring up topics and we talk about them, that's how this whole forum thing works champ e on!
by bubba love
Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

The Brahma Lodge people just don't get it.

There's nothing wrong with paying players (imo), IF you can do it sustainably. Pay what you can afford.

Your issue is you have ONLY paid players, the ONLY reason these people were playing for your club was because you paid them, nothing else (evidently).

@Groover, I do understand your situation, your club is poorly administrated, and your club offers no value to its A grade players (outside of $$).

To fix your situation, you are choosing to go back down the path that got you in this position in the first place, continue to pay disloyal pea-heart, players and again and blow your false bubble of 'success'. You are not entitled to success.

Groover, if you are a committed, loyal player I would be disgusted at what your admin has done, and would walk out if they again choose to support the disloyal rather than the committed like yourself.

What gives everyone the shits is you've cheated the system. Loyal, honest volunteers and players bust their guts for their clubs and you've robbed them for a chance for success when you were winning and you are going to cheat them all again this year. Plus, you have taken the piss out of the SAAFL's display of good faith who have given your club a chance to rebuild and you are going to spit it back in their face.
by Jetters
Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Nah, he told me he enjoyed losing to Kilburn.
by HH3
Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |