Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

TTG will be fielding a C and D Grade in 2014. We have been working hard internally to ensure we never have a repeat of 2013 again. Where we will be playing is still to be decided.
by BigDaddy
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Young coaches.

This old chestnut again... Sigh...
Mitch is an outstanding leader of men and has a fantastic football brain. He has been in the SANFL system for years and has been able to build on solid foundations of professionalism and skills laid by previous coaches. I have no doubt that he will be a strong coach this year, particularly with the trust that he has in the team around him.

Let's just nip this in the bud now... S Demon, the 'big purse' insinuation is an insult to Mitch and my club. To date, we will be playing with a total of 5 out of a possible 15 points. We have worked hard on recruiting the right player/person for our team and it has meant that the overwhelming number of players are there for the right reasons, and that does not equate to money. TTG has never, and will never, be a club that can afford to attract players based purely on money, and nor would we want to. Next time, before throwing out loose allegations and innuendo, feel free to contact me or someone else at the club who actually knows what goes on.
by BigDaddy
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

TTG will be in Div 1 next year. End of story.
Mitch will be coaching, Josh Hand and Adam Cockshell have re-signed.
Things are looking onwards and upwards at TTG and we can't wait for the 2015 season.
by BigDaddy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Player records

SAAFL have hard copies of all games from way back when Jesus played half-back.
Many moons ago I had to go down there and spend a day photocopying and many days transposing onto a spreadsheet so that we could update all of our player records. Not a fun job, but someone had to do it.
I know of some players that have gone down to take a look through the record themselves in the past.
Like most things, if you give the League a call and ask the question, I think you will find that they can be quite accommodating.
by BigDaddy
Mon May 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |