Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Houghton should've won that by 10 goals.
by Footy Chick
Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

For everyone worried about my aguts use can all breathe easy they are ok and can still do the job required ;)
by BZB27
Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

As if it's really Mrs Bray :roll:

No intent to out anyone - merely insinuating that only his wife or his mother would say that ;)
by Footy Chick
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^^^ do we get to ban you now?
by Q.
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was this an appointment to keep him at the club?
Are you joking?
Was just a question settle down! ;) I heard whispers a while back he might be moving on, and i've seen clubs do that before - appoint a captain to keep them. Regardless it's a good appointment and good for Houghton to have him still. I've always felt a key position forward who can significantly impact games can be great leaders.

Who wouldnt wanna keep him? He's a hunk!

Welcome aboard Mrs Bray :lol:
by Footy Chick
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I heard Q has been chosen to be on donald trumps Republican team and no longer available to play
by marbles
Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Unfortunately these things happen in footy. There's no point getting upset and thinking about it all the time. Best thing to do is to move on in a positive way and re-focus on the game on the weekend. It now opens up another opportunity to other players that may not have had it previously which is also a positive outcome. We will still be strong up forward. Congrats to Nathan Hall on his appointment as A grade captain. He is a fierce and very competitive player who I know will lead the club well and will annoy a lot of opposing teams coaches. Well done bud and I know you'll do well.
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Plums_deep wrote:he comes onto this forum literally every 5 minutes of the day.

He should come get a job with me then! :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |