Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: 2015: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Marbles you are making some terrible comments at the moment.
I played a lot of C grade footy for the Sharks the best part about it was playing the Agrade clubs sometimes you won sometimes you lost most of the time it was fun and was always a good game of footy.
Last year when the club wanted to put back in the C and D grade divs would of destroyed our C and D grade why would you want to play against lesser competition you should want to play the best footy you can our C grade is good enough to play this level why would we want go to a lesser level I don't understand that mentality. Also the fact that people don't want to come and play div 7 footy from the higher grades coz its tooo hard shoots me off to. If they were that good they would get in our best players very few do.
by Barnyard08
Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Marbles out of everyone on here you are the only person that is complaining stop complaining and start playing Henley is and will be a strong four team club for a while longer what is the difference now compared to previous years. Its the culture that has changed and until that changes back to the way it was 2009 and before we could struggle to win a flag but I bet you we will still be competetive and Q I loved listening to those two go at it as well and some of your comments while standing marks when kicking for goal were pretty good to and thats what footys about and at the end of the game u shake their hand and go have a beer
by Barnyard08
Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Finals Upsets

2004 Henley Cgrade won Div 7 from fifth had to beat CLG who were undefeated all year at CLG in final round to make the 5 then beat West Croydon Wingfield Houghton and Beat CLG in GF by 7 goals was an amazing 5 weeks of footy for us that year
by Barnyard08
Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |