Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

budweiser28 wrote:I just noticed the team of the week has 2 Brahma lodge players.....they must of played really well during their bye?

Think you'll find that's the team of the week for Round 14 - Brahma Lodge played Fitzroy.
by The Bedge
Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Lockleys a class above, can comfortably say I think they're a better side than the Smithfield side that I saw the other week - they're fit, they're quick, strong overhead, penetrating kicks and the most important aspect - they're smart.. They maintain their structure and they blitzed Ingle Farm clinically today.
Pfft they (Lockleys) must be a 'class above' Smithfield if they beat a middle row Ingle Farm at Home. Give me a break, At home against average opposition yep Smitty was against average opposition as well but hey let's not forget 2 games clear on top, Haven't lost a game, Yet Lockleys lost at home to Mawsons who couldn't beat time on a drum! :oops: Ohh Lockleys must be good tho they beat Farmers after being close at 1/4 time....

Your all playing for second you idiots :oops: , Smithfield by the length of the straight. They'll play Trinity in the G/F. :shock:

I've watched a bit of div6 this year :oops: Smitty by the length of the straight, Trinity next best for mine. Lockleys and West Croydon over rated who ever finished 5th is wasting there time :oops: cause your behind them 2 and they're no good.

Whoa!!!

Trinity now only 1 game clear of 5th spot!! :shock:

Round 16

Ingle Farm 9-7 (61)
TOS 8-10 (58)

and Mawson Lakes found another drum to beat time on!

Mawson Lakes 12 - 6 (78)
Brahma Lodge 7 - 8 (50)
by tkr
Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |