Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Biggest Finals Upsets

Taking pot shots at your club morrell? Your kidding - your the biggest troll on SA footy! While I got your attention - my mail says your club is going to spend big bucks on buying a premiership - but as you've stated on numerous occasions, your club doesn't pay players! Does the name Bill mean anything to you? :D
by jaykay13
Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Finals Upsets

Well it was a from a very astute football person who was at the game, hardly a "spy".

I get Harvey's best spot is at full forward. I also understand he has OP. For **** sake jaykay I've played on the bloke, I know what hes capable of.

I also understand you lost clearance after clearance out of the middle to bigger bodied and more experienced midfielders. To me, it would have been a waste having Harvey in the goal square given this scenario. This was one of the big criticisms of the coach during those games. That he didn't react and change to the game unfolding.

Just my opinion though, football tactics and positioning could be debated ad infinitum.
He couldn't move, hence why he wasn't on for the last quarter, both the number 1 and number 2 ruckmen were out injured and we outscored them in the last quarter. Even Sherwood told us he was worried when we got within a couple of goals in the last. Moves were made - not many teams have bigger bodied midfields in the league and Harvey was held goalless anyway. Your spy obviously wasnt watching.
by jaykay13
Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Two trials is plenty - long season for non professional footballers. A lot of teams crash come finals time. Internals are a good way to work into trials - bit off match practice without causing any damage. No one wants to hurt a team mate. Then again every team has an egomaniac that a few guys would want to take out.
by jaykay13
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Can't give away too much - let you know in two weeks!
by jaykay13
Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

All seems to be very quiet around here on the ins and outs....

Kenilworth recruiting very well with the addition of Ellijah Ware and also a CHF from South Adelaide reserves.
Heard Westminster have a number of new players and returning players from overseas. North Haven chasing some big names and have retained their whole 2015 squad, even lipson may pull on the boots.

Lynch and Buss 2 massive outs for Para Hills, still expect them to sign some quality in the coming weeks.

Completely quiet from Pooraka, EP and Hope Valley.
And Cree And Pryor
Big outs.....where have they gone?
https://www.facebook.com/ingle.farm/?fref=ts
Got their flags. Big fish in a little pond! Easier choice.
by jaykay13
Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |